Sigma Epsilon Chi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mortuis
Mortuis
21 Followers

I rose from the bed, standing on my knees, and kissed her, giving her a taste of herself, and while our tongues wrestled, I squeezed her tits, pinched her swollen nipples, squeezed her round little ass. The temptation to be rougher was almost overwhelming, and I reined it in. When Marsha wanted rough sex, she'd let me know; until then, I would tease her to within an inch of her sanity. In time, she would beg me to slam my cock straight up inside her, to fuck her hard and fast, to fill her willing pussy with my juices, full to overflowing... and when she did, I would give her what she wanted, what I wanted so desperately myself. I wanted to feel the softness of her pussy gripping my cock, squeezing it, milking it dry....

And it was just then, with my tongue in her mouth, my fingers pinching her nipples, that she cracked. "FUCK ME!", she screamed as soon as I caught my breath. "Please! I need your cock in my pussy!"

I untied her wrists - a simple slipknot - and she got on her knees, shoved that round little ass in the air, spread her legs wide. "God, give it to me, Nick! Shove that cock into my pussy and fuck me!" I knelt behind her, grabbed her hips, and sank my cock into her on the first thrust. I gave her a few slow thrusts to let her get accustomed to me, then I started fucking in earnest, slamming into her hard, and she rocked back to meet my every thrust. My balls smacked against her ass and I was on the ragged edge of my control. God, she was tight, and soaking wet to boot! Her cunt gripped my dick tightly, squeezing... I hung on to my control with teeth and toenails, hoping to get her off once more, just once more.... I was hammering into her hard, all restraint forgotten; either she would cum or she wouldn't, but I couldn't wait any longer....

I lost it, filling her pussy with a geyser of cum, and that must have been the trigger that set her off, for she shrieked - loud and long and unrestrained - and her pussy started squeezing hard, milking me of every drop. It was seeping out of her, dripping down her thighs, and the sight ignited something in me, and I came AGAIN, shooting another load inside her eager cunt. Her scream turned into something else - a roar, a bellow, something I can't classify - and she convulsed on my dick, cumming again....

We collapsed on the bed in a feverish tangle of arms and legs, kissing, groping....


* * * * *


It was maybe five or ten minutes later that I dared to look up. Marsha was grinning again, dipping her fingers between her legs, bringing them back coated in our mingled fluids and licking them off. She offered me the next course and I accepted, tasting the flavor that was unique to Marsha and me alone.... I smiled up at her, gathered her into my arms, pulled her close. "Well, what's your vote, darlin'?"

She gave me that wicked-Tinkerbelle grin again. "I vote yea. Three votes out of six - not too shabby, Nick." Her eyes flicked to my groin and the grin grew broader. "Of course, youcouldcontinue to serve your constituency...."

Well, that's what you get when you bed a girl who's majoring in Political Science....

Mortuis
Mortuis
21 Followers
12