Sigma Halloween Party

Story Info
Janice gets Hypnotized to have fun.
2.3k words
3.85
132.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend Janice is a real book worm. We met during freshman orientation at Florida State and ended up living in the same dormitory. She has a body like the goddess of love and beauty with a perfect hour glass shape, you know the one that starts at the sides of her breasts and curves in at her waist then curves back out a few inches to those wide hips. Her breasts and her ass was my favorite. Her breasts were big enough for me to take a nice handful and have some left over to play with, and her ass curved out from her back into a near perfect semicircle. I often fantasized about rubbing my hands all over her body. Unfortunately I've done no such thing.

Janice is too studious to dress sexy and be nice eye candy for me. She dressed simple and plain most of the time, jeans and a t-shirt with a sweater if it was cold, and she always wore her long black hair in a ponytail. She spent the bulk of her time studying in her room or in the library. I almost only got to see her at meals when we'd get breakfast and/or dinner together and discuss our lives. I soon learned that she had a habit of listening to a hypnosis recording "Get two hours of rest in fifteen minutes" whenever she got tired during the all-nighters she pulled to finish her work for her biochemistry/pre-med major. When I learned this, I started to form a plan in my head to get her.

My plan started to come together when some of the brothers in Sigma Upsilon Zeta (Sigma) invited me to their Halloween party and told me I should bring some friends (Friends meaning girls) and that they were considering to pledge me into the fraternity. I immediately thought of Janice.

"Hey Janice, do you wanna go to the Sigma Halloween party with me next Friday?" I asked.

"I don't know Mark; I have a couple exams that week."

"Oh come on the party is after your exams so it's the perfect time to celebrate and de-stress from all the hard studying you've been doing. It'll be fun, we can dress up and get all sexy and hot and dance the night away." I begged her with my pleading puppy eyes; the look was probably funnier than it was cute.

"Okay, if I can get all my work done, I'll go party with you."

"Great, yes, so what are you going to dress up as?"

"Hmmm I don't know. It'll be a surprise." She said smiling with her glistening white teeth.

Part one of the plans was done, now all I needed was for her to be exhausted Friday after taking three exams that week. Friday rolled around and she found me at lunch in the dining hall.

"Hey, I don't think I can come tonight. I've been pulling all-nighters all week for my exams and I'm just exhausted."

"Janice you owe this too yourself. Tell you what, how bout you listen to your hypnosis track a couple times maybe enough to give you 6 to 8 hours of sleep and I'll come bring you some hot chocolate and we'll see how you are feeling then. If you aren't up to it then we'll catch the next party. What do you say?"

I could tell Janice was tempted by the offer and loved how compromising I was.

"Okay that sounds good" she said.

Knowing my limits on the subject, I asked her how her tests went. She felt like she had done well on all of her exams. She should if she pulled four all-nighters to prepare for them. When she finished her lunch, she hugged me goodbye and thanks; I could feel those breast pushing against my chest even through her sweater, and she walked out the door to listen to her hypnosis track. About 15 minutes later, I left the table and got her hot chocolate with marshmallows and walked up to her room. She left the door open and there she was sitting in her chair with her head back and her arms hanging at her side. The track had just begun to play for the second time and she was already in a trance. Once the track had finished putting her into a trance, I turned the sound down so I could add my own version of the hypnosis into her head.

"You've been working really hard lately it is time to let your wild side out. You deserve to have some fun and relax. You want to dress sexily and go to a party with a friend you trust. You'll feel refreshed and renewed. You'll dance with anyone who asks. You'll enjoy when people put their hands on your body and when they caress your sweet curves. You will think that any suggestion that I or any of the Sigma brothers make is a great idea and will want to comply. You will have the time of your life at the Sigma Halloween party tonight."

I slid my hand down her shoulder to her left breast and gently cupped it over her purple sweater. I knew that my time was up and I turned the volume back up just in time for the audio hypnotist to bring the listener out of the trance. I reluctantly took my hand off her breast and she soon opened her eyes.

"Hey I got your hot cocoa with marshmallows for you."

She turned towards me and took the mug from my hands. "Marshmallows, you really went all out for this. Thank you. I feel so much better now. I am so excited about the party tonight, I deserve to have fun and relax because I've worked really hard so far."

"I absolutely agree with you. Anyways I'm gonna go shower and get ready. I'll meet you down here at 9 and we can go to the party and let our wild sides out."

"Sounds great, I'll see you at 9."

I went upstairs to my room still feeling the softness of her breast in my hand and smiling about the great night I had planned. I showered and groomed myself like the mac daddy pimp I was (at least for Halloween). At 9 o'clock I knocked on Janice's door in my lime green pimp suit complete with the hat and the pimp stick. Janice opened the door and my mouth dropped open. She was dressed as Jane (Tarzan's woman). She was wearing a leopard print halter top that showed her beautiful cleavage and it came down only about two inches below her breasts. Her stomach was bare and deserved to be with her abdominal muscles lightly chiseled in her skin. She was also wearing a leopard print skirt with a huge slit that came up to the top of her right thigh. The sight of her honey skin barely covered by her costume could give the blind their sight back. Her long black hair dangled at her shoulders finally free from the usual pony tail.

"Are you just going to stare at me or are we going to party tonight?" She asked me.

I closed my mouth. "You look amazing, yeah, let's go."

She started to grab a jacket before she came through the door.

"You should leave the jacket here; you don't want it to get lost at the frat house."

"You have a point but its a little cold outside."

I opened up my long pimp coat, "I'll keep you warm" I said inviting her in the coat with me.

When we got to the house, one of the brothers greeted me at the door.

"Yo Mark, glad you could make it. Love the pimp costume." He said then turned to Janice, "And who is this beautiful wild woman?"

"This is my friend Janice, Janice this is Ian"

"Nice to meet you Ian" she said smiling.

"Oh, the pleasure is all mine Jane, anyways you two go on in and enjoy the party."

We went inside and immediately went to the center of the dance floor. She immediately started grinding against me. I grabbed and rubbed the curve of her waist to the rhythm of the music. After a couple songs I slid my hand over her halter top and I began to cup her breast while we swayed to the music. I was enjoying caressing her body when I looked up and saw the Sigma president approaching.

"Hey Mark, I'm Jeff a couple of the brothers wanna talk to you for a moment over there." The President said as he turned his head towards a few of the brothers standing by the stairs.

I looked at Janice knowing she probably didn't want to be left alone.

"Don't worry about Janice here; I'll keep her company til you get back." Jeff said

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit." I told her and headed towards the stairs. When I reached the stairs, I turned back to see Janice smiling and dancing with Jeff. Then I silently followed the guys passed the staircase and through a door leading to a back room. There were three Sigma brothers standing in front of me, the one in the middle was large but muscular and had blond hair. The other two were twins slightly smaller and had black hair.

"Sup Mark, I'm Dave and I'm in charge of recruiting pledges to Sigma, this is Stan and Steve." The middle one said.

"Good to meet you," I said

"We've been watching you for a bit to decide if you were worthy enough to pledge Sigma Upsilon Zeta and when our brothers invited you to the party it was partly a test to see who you would bring and you pass with flying colors. Janice is hot, where did you find her?"

"She's my best friend"

"I've never seen her before"

"She's not too much of a party girl"

"We'll see about that," Stan said grinning. He obviously knew something that I didn't know.

"Quiet Stan," Dave said, "We've decided that we want you to pledge Sigma, and at the end of the semester after learning about our brotherhood you will initiate and become a fully fledged brother. What do you say?"

"Absolutely," I said smiling, "Thank you so much man"

The guys started walking me out of the room, "Don't thank me; thank yourself and that wild woman you brought."

Just as we were walking through the door a cute girl came up to us; she was skinny with no ass and no tits, but she had a cute face and long blond hair.

"Dave, I've been waiting forever for you to dance with me," she pouted.

"Sorry babe, I have a lot of work for Sigma to do tonight. Why don't cha dance with Mark here for a while?" Dave suggested nudging me towards her.

"Alright come on" she said pulling me to the dance floor.

We found a spot next to Janice and Jeff. I looked over at the two and saw that Jeff's hand was in Janice's top caressing her right breast, and his other hand was rubbing her stomach and down to her outer thigh. I stood there grinding with the cute girl staring at the show I was getting and wishing that it was me instead of Jeff. Next I saw Jeff slide his wandering hand into the slit of her skirt and towards her crotch. Janice grabbed his hand and shook her head. He whispered in her ear while pointing towards a bunch of guys. I guessed he was telling her not to make a scene and bring attention to herself, because his hand went back into her skirt and this time she made no resistance. It was obvious what he was doing especially when she laid her head back on his chest.

Jeff nodded to Ian at the door, and Ian smiled and made his way through the crowd. Jeff removed his left hand from her breast and rubbed her ass with it and Ian moved the hater top aside and started rubbing those magnificent tits. From the look on Janice's face, I'd say she was moaning but I couldn't hear anything over the music.

I was so hard from watching the three some of foreplay. The blond cutie I was dancing with started rubbing by penis through my pants. I couldn't believe it. I was watching my best friend getting fingered and I was getting a hand job from a chick whose name I didn't even know. This was the best night of my life! Ian exchanged is hands with his mouth and the cutie worked her hands inside of my pants to work my cock flesh to flesh. God it was so hot watching him suck, lick, and kiss her wonderful tits and Jeff rubbing and pounding his hands into her pussy. The cutie rubbing me started rubbing faster and harder.

Man I was in ecstasy. I could see Janice was getting closer to orgasm, her chest rose and fell heavily and quickly and her head was trashing up and down and side to side on Jeff's chest and shoulder. I myself was close to arriving at my destination. Cutie's fingers flowed from my penis to my balls and to the flesh between my penis and my ass. It was too much for me to handle. Jeff removed his hand and licked fingers and nodded at Ian who replaced her halter top and left. I exploded on the cutie's hand. She kissed me on the cheek and left. Jeff whispered in Janice's ear again and nodded to me.

"She's all yours man. We'll call you in the morning to start your pledging." Jeff told me and walked away.

"Hey, it's really hot in here, do you wanna head out?" I asked Janice.

"Yeah, I had a really good time tonight." She told me smiling.

I opened my coat, "Wanna come in so you don't get cold"

She leaned in and I wrapped my arm and coat around her. We walked back to the dorm together with me caressing her breasts inside of her top. I can't wait until the next Sigma event.