Sigma Iota Omicron Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,257 Followers

"Actually, no," he said, again smiling. "I guess this is the first time."

I let my nakedness shine and said, "Ask away."

He hesitated

"Don't you like what you see?" I said.

He blushed a bit and said, "I like it very much, Andy, and I like you. So, I was going to ask you if you might like to grab a burger or something some night."

Now I blushed. I looked at him to try to detect if he were being sarcastic, but he had the most sincere expression and his eyes told me he was telling the truth.

"I'd like that, Brad. Thanks."

"I'll call you at your house and we can fix a date, Ok?"

"Perfect," I replied.

"And don't worry," he said. "I'll pick a place with a casual dress code." He waved to me and nodded to Bridget and headed past us toward the library.

I pulled my clothes back on while Bridget tied her dress.

"Wow," she said. "He like totally acted as if we weren't totally bare-assed. Either he's gay or about the coolest dude I ever met."

I told her I was pretty sure he was not gay.

Then Bridget hugged me tightly.

"Thank you, Andy," she said fighting back tears. "I could have never done it without you. You saved my ass."

"And, all I had to do was show my own ass," I wisecracked.

"I can't freakin' believe you put the move on The Bitch. God, she totally freaked."

I smiled, but inwardly thought she did freak out, but only after showing me some real passion. My sex organs were still on hyper drive thinking about it. But, an idea was forming on how we could get Bridget off our backs.

We made our way back to the SIO house. I saw Annie and immediately told her how well Bridget did.

Annie looked surprised but congratulated her.

Later that night, my roomies along with Tran, Bridget and Annie were gathered in my room. I recounted my encounter with Gretchen.

"Jesus, Andy," said Annie, "I never heard anyone taking on that bitch like that."

"Well," I purred, "you did say we were to take control."

"So I did," laughed Annie, "but I never thought anyone could do that to her."

"Oh, that's nothing," I said. "Give me a couple more days and I'll have her eating out of...."

I looked at each of the girls in the room, and then finished my sentence. "...out of my pussy."

We all screamed and fell against each other laughing. Little did they know that's exactly what I had in mind. And, that was how I was going to get our revenge on The Bitch.

Revenge

I had made friends with a guy in my English class who was a techno nerd.

He was in a group of guys when Gretchen made me show my pussy. He really seemed embarrassed, but did stare.

After the next class we had together he came up and, while avoiding looking me in the eye, stammered out an apology. He said Gretchen was a bitch and was mean to anyone who didn't fit her idea of cool. I figured being a nerd probably earned him some real scorn from The Bitch.

"So, you didn't like seeing my naked pussy?" I asked. I grinned inwardly at how easily I was taking control of every conversation and situation.

"Well, yeah, I mean you are pretty and I, uh, never, well, I never saw a girl naked in that spot before."

"Kenny, are you saying I am the first girl you've seen without clothes?"

He turned about ten shades of red and purple and nodded.

I kissed him on the cheek and said in his ear, "Then, I am proud and honored to be the first girl. I hope you weren't disappointed."

Kenny kept his gaze on the ground and said, "No, it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw. It's just, I was embarrassed for you."

I could tell he was sincere. I took his arm and we began walking across the common.

"Kenny, I am doing all this because I want to be in SIO. I know it is weird, but I am no longer embarrassed. Really. And, any time you want another peak, just let me know."

He choked and nearly tripped over his own feet. I looked around to see that no one was watching. I lifted my skirt high above my waist. Kenny tried not to look, but couldn't help himself. I said, "It's Ok, Kenny, look. Really, look."

He did and a smile crept across his face. I moved my legs apart so he could see a bit more of my exposure. I put my free hand on my pussy and pulled back the hood on my clit. I then used my fingers to pry open my outer lips and expose my inner ones. "Go on, get a good look at what a girl looks like."

Kenny actually licked his lips as he watched. When I put my skirt down, I leaned in and kissed his cheek. There was a tear in his eye.

After that we got to be friends and would occasionally share a snack after classes and discuss our assignments or books we liked. He told me about his fascination with electronics, video equipment, and about a ton of shit I had no clue about. Remember, this is when I was in college and it was the early nineties, so no cell phones, digital cameras and no personal computers.

After the incident with Gretchen, I asked Kenny if he could help me with something. He agreed without even hearing what it was. When I told him, he turned red but also showed a wicked grin.

When we had everything set up, I went looking for Gretchen.

I saw her with her little pack of bitchettes, and approached. I acted shy and reserved. As I drew near, I could feel the ice waves washing over me.

I stood in front of her and talking softly asked if I could speak with her—alone.

"Why the fuck should I do that?" she snarled. "You're just a pathetic, whore who shows her cunt to everyone on campus. What could we have to talk about? As a matter of fact, show me your shave tailed cunt now, and maybe I will talk with you."

Although she did not use the exact right words, I complied. I decided to go the extra mile. Instead of lifting my skirt, I unzipped it and dropped it to the ground. I stood in front of Gretchen and her gang with my pussy and ass displayed.

Her friends all giggled.

"I...I want to apologize," I said.

She looked at me suspiciously.

"Well, do it here," she scowled.

Again, not looking up, I said aloud, "I'm sorry." Then, I said softly once again, "Can we talk in private, I want to explain."

Gretchen eyed me carefully. Turning to her friends, she asked, "Should I give this pathetic excuse for a female a moment of my time?"

"Fuck her," one girl shouted, quickly followed by loud assents.

"Hmm, they're right, Titless," she sneered, "you don't deserve my time."

"Please," I begged.

Gretchen grinned. "Show us all your pathetic tits and then get on your knees and ask me again."

I stripped off my shirt and dropped to my knees in front of her and said, "Please."

Gretchen looked triumphant. "Well, I guess I can grant you a couple seconds. But, first bend over and show us your pathetic little pussy."

Swallowing hard and trying to keep in mind that I was in control and on a mission, I put my forehead on the ground and spread my legs. All the girls, including Gretchen, moved behind me to look. I'm sure they easily saw my pussy lips and exposed anus.

"Guys, I'll catch up with you later" said Gretchen.

The gaggle moved on. Now standing and pulling my clothes back on, I thanked her.

"Ok, Ok, what do you want to say?" she demanded.

I looked around and said not here.

"Why not?" Gretchen asked.

"It's too personal," I whimpered.

"For Christ's sake," she exclaimed. "Ok, but I'm not taking you into my dorm, you'd freak out the place. And I am not stepping foot inside that slimy SIO dump."

Looking around the campus, I said, "Well, you know Kenny?"

"Who?" she barked.

"Kenny. He's in English Authors with us and into techno stuff. He usually sits in the last row."

"That loser geek!" she laughed. "What about him."

"Well, we're friends, and..."

"Figures, two total losers", Gretchen said.

"Well, sometimes we study together and I have a key to his room. His roomie got mono and is out for the semester. I know Kenny has a class now, we could go there. He's in Bradley Hall."

"Figures, he'd never pledge a frat," she snorted. "Ok, let's get this ridiculous thing over with."

I led her to Kenny's room and locked the door behind us. I sat on his bed and Gretchen sat across from me in his swivel chair.

"Ok, what is so damn important?" Gretchen asked.

"I really am sorry for how I acted the other day. I know it must have embarrassed you."

"No shit, you think so?"

"I'm sorry. It's just...well, it's just that you are so incredibly beautiful and have like this amazing sexual aura that I couldn't help myself. I have been thinking about you all the time. You are the most amazingly sexy person on campus. All of us think so."

Gretchen looked skeptical. "All of us who?"

"The SIOs."

"Screw you. They hate my guts and I hate theirs."

"No, you've got it wrong. We act that way 'cause we're all jealous of you. You have got it totally together."

Gretchen continued to stare at me.

"As a matter of fact, I am so turned on now I think I'm going to jump out of my skin."

With that I slowly lifted my skirt as I spread my legs. Showing my completely exposed pussy to her, I let my fingers run along my outer lips.

"Look how swollen I am. Just looking at you makes me wet."

Gretchen looked at my exposed crotch and then at my face. "Get a grip, Slut. You are just full of shit."

Rubbing more, and letting my finger pull back my clit hood, I looked at her.

"No, really. Look at me. Can't you see how wet I am. Come look at me. If you just even looked, I would be out of this world."

I stood and undid my skirt, letting it slide to the floor. With my legs wide apart, I slipped a finger deep in my pussy and brought it out. Showing it to Gretchen, I said.

"See, see how wet it is."

I slipped my shirt off and sat back on the bed. I scooted back until I could rest my feet on the edge. I opened as wide as I could.

"I know I have no right to ask this, but could you just touch me once. Just once. I just want one touch from you."

Gretchen stared at my open pussy, at the moisture surrounding it, and at my finger working in and out and exciting my clit.

I held my breath wondering what she would do. Would she scream at me, slap me or just leave.

I fingered myself deeply, imploring Gretchen with my eyes.

She stood up and slowly crossed to me. I stopped breathing as she leaned over, resting a hand on my thigh.

I gently took it and guided it to my exposed sex, leaving it an inch away from my slit.

Ever so slowly, Gretchen slid her hand onto my pussy and softly rubbed me.

I let out a deep growl and she rubbed harder. She let her thumb work my clit.

I sat up and pulled her mouth to mine. There was no hesitation from her this time. We immediately began exploring each other.

I reached for her other hand and placed it on my right tit. I said softly in her ear, "I know it's tiny, but I am aching for your touch. Don't hate me because they aren't as gorgeous as yours."

She rubbed my nip and pinched it into full erection. "Don't worry," she said, "they are pretty."

"Kiss me," I breathed.

She moved her lips toward me, and I backed off.

Looking confused, she asked, "What?"

"Not here," I said. "Kiss me down there. Do it now. God, I need it now."

Gretchen hesitated and I thought I went too far.

Then, almost imperceptibly she moved her head down into my crotch. Her lips encircled my clit and her tongue caressed my slit. I let out a moan and pinched my nips to intensify the erotic sensation coursing through my body.

"Let me see you naked," I gasped.

I reached for her shirt and quickly unbuttoned it. Pulling it away I stared at her white breasts spilling out of her cream bra. I reached behind, unsnapped it and loosed her soft breasts. I noticed she had a large port wine stain that covered most of her left breast and flowed down her stomach almost reaching her navel and stopping just short of her stiff nipple. At first it made me pause, but I soon got over it. I fondled both her full and soft breasts and then moved my hands to her belt. She stood as I undid the belt, suckled her nipples, opened her shorts and pulled the zipper. Pulling them down revealed cream panties. I jerked them to her ankles and she stepped out. Her blond bush was neatly trimmed.

I pulled her next to me on the bed, kissing her lips as my hands explored her breasts, tummy and finally her hot and wet pussy. I plunged two fingers in and worked until I found her g spot. She responded by thrusting her hips up and moving her head back and forth.

Abruptly I pulled out. She cried out.

I sat and straddled her. I slowly inched my way up until my pussy was hovering over her mouth. I eased down on her and she began tonguing me with abandon.

After a few moments I swung around and began eating her as we lay in a classic 69.

By the way she was eating me, I could tell this was not the first time, but she certainly lacked the expertise I was showering on her running puss.

I could tell she was nearing a climax. I rammed a finger back inside teasing the g spot while I tongued her clit. Her breath was coming in short bursts and she completely stopped using her mouth on me. I knew with just a couple more movements and licks she would be done.

Abruptly, I jumped up.

"What? Don't stop," she cried. "Andy, don't stop now. I'm so close. Fuck me. Fuck me all the way. Eat my pussy."

I began gathering up my clothes.

"Gretchen, this was not a good idea. We have to leave."

Gretchen lay sprawled on the bed, her legs apart, her own finger running back and forth over her clit trying to maintain the sexual high she had just reached. "What?"

"We have to go now," I insisted.

"Go? Go where? I don't understand."

"Just get up get dressed. This is not right. I can't let you do this to me."

Gretchen looked absolutely confused. She sat up and pulled me to her, burying her face in my shaved puss.

"I want to eat this so bad, Andy."

I pushed her back.

"Get up and get dressed now. You have to stop and get out of here," I said fiercely.

"But you have to fuck me. I mean it, Andy, you have to fuck me now. Eat my pussy, I mean it, eat me."

I had pulled on my top and was zipping up my skirt. I picked up Gretchen's clothes and dumped them next to her on the bed.

"Come on, come on," I urged. "Get dressed."

In slow motion, she pulled on her clothes, still looking disheveled when she was finished.

I literally pushed her to the door and into the hall, locking the room behind us.

We went out onto the quad.

"I have to go." I started walking quickly toward SIO.

Gretchen lagged behind calling out, "But when will I see you again? When will we get together again?"

"Never. I have to go." I broke into a run, glancing over my shoulder to see her in the middle of the sidewalk looking lost and abandoned.

Later that night, Kenny called.

"Is it ready?" I asked.

"Yeah. Come on over," he said.

I raced to his dorm and burst into his room. He was at his large TV monitor.

"Let me see it," I asked panting after running the whole way.

He looked shocked and his eyes traveled to his shorts where a tent pushed up.

I smiled, "No, Kennie, not your woodie. I want to see what you did."

He grinned sheepishly and said, "I wouldn't mind showing it to you. You'd be the first to see it."

"Maybe later, Kenny. What do you have to show me?"

"I can't believe this," he said.

"Pretty good, huh?"

"God, I don't think I will ever lose my hard-on."

I reached over and gave the stiff thing in his pants a couple pats. We both laughed and Kenny hit a button on the VCR. The screen came to life.

The first image was me lying naked and legs spread on his bed. Then Gretchen moved into the frame. The hidden camera had captured our lovemaking.

"Is there any sound?" I asked.

"Yeah, I picked it up from this point."

He adjusted the volume and you could hear our voices. The best part was me trying to leave and Gretchen begging me to stay and to fuck. It looked like she was the aggressor.

"Wow, this will ruin her," said Kenny. "When this gets around campus, she will never show her face again."

"Kenny," I said, "the only other person who will ever see this is Gretchen. I need you to swear that you will make two copies and give them both to me. Then, you will completely erase and burn the original tapes. I need you to swear to do this."

Looking confused, he said, "I thought you wanted revenge. People on campus would kill to see this."

"Kenny, listen to me," I said with intensity. "I do not want to ruin her life. I just want her to stop ruining mine and my SIO sisters' lives. So promise?"

"Cool, I promise. But I want to watch it one more time. Wow, you are smokin' and she is fab."

I laughed and said, "Be a good boy, and I will pose for you any time. I know you like photography. I will be your nude model slave and I might get a couple of my sisters to join in." To emphasize the point, I lifted my skirt, standing just inches from his face.

Kenny looked down at the tent in his pants and addressed the bulge. "My little friend, I think the doors to heaven just opened up."

We laughed and he hit play.

The next day, I called Gretchen and told her to meet me in Kenny's room.

At the appointed time, she knocked and I let her in. She tried to kiss me, but I moved out of the way.

"What's the matter," she asked. "I thought we were going to get together again."

I asked her to sit on the bed.

I sat Kenny's desk and hit the play button on the VCR. The monitor came alive with naked flesh.

Gretchen sat transfixed at the scenes playing on the TV.

"What the fuck?" was all that came out of her slack mouth.

When it ended, she sat rock still in shock.

"Gretchen, you have been a total bitch to me and all the SIOs," I began. "I get it that it's fun to make us flash, but you go way beyond any sense of what's fair. In addition, you pick on the weakest. What's your motivation? Do you hate us that much? We have never done anything to you."

Gretchen was still staring at the blank screen. I wasn't sure she heard me, but then she blinked and looked at me.

"I wanted to pledge SIO. I wasn't a legacy, but my aunt was. She told me all about it and I saw how great she was—always in control and super cool. So, I got an invitation and had to deal with Audrey, she was the Big Sister when I was a freshman. I was there with five other girls who were not legacies. She had us strip in front of her and a bunch of the sisters. She saw the birthmark on my breast and made a retching sound. Laughing, she said there was no way SIO was going to take a disfigured freak into their sorority. She fondled my breast with the mark and said who would want to suck this "ugly tit". The other girls all laughed and Audrey told me to leave and never come back. I was humiliated in front of all those girls and my self-esteem was crushed."

I noticed tears welling in her eyes as she spoke.

"Ok, Gretchen," I said, "this Audrey was a mean bitch, but you are taking it out on girls who are just like you were. I feel sorry for what happened to you, but I am also pissed at what you are doing to us."

Gretchen wiped the tears flowing down her cheek. "What are you going to do with this tape? This would absolutely ruin me."

"There are two copies," I said. "I swear no one else can have access to these tapes. I will give one to you and I will keep one. If you back off and stop harassing my SIO sisters, the tape will never see the light of day again. If you continue to be a queen bitch, I will make copies and give them to every frat and sorority on campus. I don't care that I'm in it. Shit, half the campus has seen my pussy, mostly thanks to you."

Gretchen looked at me for a long time. She gave a slight shake of her head and then spoke.

"You may not believe it, but you are only the second girl I have ever been sexual with. The other was here but only lasted a short time. I began to think that sex between girls was like gross and stupid. But, I am attracted to you and when you came on to me, I just went with it. Pretty fuckin' stupid on my part. Once again, fucked over by a SIO." She gave a harsh laugh.

orie
orie
4,257 Followers