Sigma Iota Omicron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,256 Followers

Kathleen snuggled back into me and thanked me for being so kind. I told her I had a feeling we had all better stick together in order to make it through orientation.

"What do you think about what Annie said?" asked Kathleen. "You know about sisters helping out sisters with...well, with sex."

I found that to be an intriguing question, since I was cuddling a naked girl in my arms.

"I don't know," I replied. "I mean I never had sex with a girl. And, I guess you haven't either?"

"God, no," was Kathleen's soft reply. "Up to today, I was wondering what it would be like to have sex with a boy. Lord, now I've double the thinking to do."

We both laughed.

"Well, this could be an interesting semester," I said.

"Ah, that it could be," Kathleen replied.

The First Test The next day we all rose early. I showered, sneaking in a quick shave on my puss and pulled on clothes. It felt weird to wear a skirt, and especially with no underwear.

We had a quick bite to eat. Our group included us three roommates and the Asian girl. Annie escorted us to our classroom building, Ford Hall. After checking our schedules, she knew we all had morning classes and so did she. Since Ford was an academic building, she reassured us we would not have to worry about being challenged. She told us to meet in the entrance of Ford and we would walk over to the dining hall for lunch. She advised us to go to a study room on the second floor in between classes.

"Girls," said Annie, "you have to get ready. Most of the upperclassmen know about our orientation. They can identify you because you will be about the only girls on campus wearing skirts. They look forward to this day. There is some competition to see who gets the first look. My advice is just do it. Don't think about it. If someone says the right phrase, show him or her. If you hesitate or make a big deal out of it, you will have given them control. Remember what Julie said."

With our pep talk over, Annie left us so we could find our classes. No one from my group was in my English class. As soon as I walked in I felt eyes on me, including the young instructor, who was a graduate fellow.

Maybe it was my imagination, but I thought everyone knew I was a SIO pledge and that I was shaved and naked under my short skirt.

I found sitting a bit uncomfortable since my butt still hurt from the paddling. A bit of squirming and I was able to make it through.

I had another class immediately following and was relieved to see Kathleen sitting in the room. We sat together and made eye contact, silently trying to give each other strength.

Class ended at 11:30 and we made our way to the front of Ford. Annie was waiting and in a few minutes we were joined by Letetia and Tran, the Asian girl.

Annie said there were a couple more things to remember.

"You don't have to respond if someone just shouts out to show them your pussy. A person has to come up to you and ask if you are a SIO shave-tail recruit. If that person does not say those words, you do not have to show it. If he, or she, does, then I'd say just lift your skirt. You only have to do it for a second. But you do have to be sure it was long enough for that person, but not necessarily anyone else who might be standing around, to see you.

"Since no one knows your name, they will try to identify you by some characteristic. For example, Kathleen, they will probably call you Red. Tran will most likely be Asian or Asian-girl. Letetia you will probably intimidate most of them, so they may just call you Ma'am or maybe Big Girl. Andy, I don't know what they'll say."

I soon found out. As we walked outside of Ford, a pretty blond girl approached me. She headed a pack of six other boys and girls.

She came up to me.

"What do we have here?" she called out to her friends. "Well, I do believe we have some SIO wannabes."

The mocking tone of her voice set me on guard. I came to find out my instincts were correct. She would be our main nemesis during our orientation.

"Quite a motley group. Looks like some sort of quota gathering," she sneered.

I could feel Letetia tense up beside me. I put a hand on her arm to try to calm her.

"Oh, look, the little one with no tits is trying to soothe the savage."

Letetia took a step toward her, her eyes narrowed to slits.

"Oh, Annie, better tell this Black Beast that she should keep it cool. I wouldn't want to have to report her to the Intercouncil Disciplinary Committee. Might get SIO put on probation."

I could feel the strength in Letetia as I tried to keep her from moving forward.

Annie moved in front of her. She smiled and just said, "Control."

Letetia finally broke off staring at the blond and made eye contact with Annie. She nodded and stepped back.

Annie faced the ringleader.

"Gretchen, cool it. I might interpret your language as racist and I can assure you the IDC would not take kindly to it. Maybe, even put you Pi's on probation."

Gretchen shot Annie a dagger look, then shrugged a "Whatever."

Turning to me the blond said, "Hey, little No Tits, is it true you are a SIO shave-tailed recruit?"

I looked at the seven strangers standing in front of me with their gazes locked on my short skirt.

Annie looked expectantly in my direction.

My palms were sweating, my heart pounding and I was thinking pledging SIO was the biggest mistake of my life. In the back of my mind, I heard an imaginary clock ticking down the sixty seconds.

I glanced at my sisters and they all had the deer in the headlights look.

I looked back at the blond leader.

I swallowed hard and said, "You bet your ass I am."

I lifted my skirt as high as I could and gave them all a straight view of my naked and smooth sex. I held the pose longer than I knew was necessary.

I kept it up until one of the other girls and a boy actually looked away. I learned my first lesson about control.

I let my skirt drop and we pushed our way through the small group and headed to Rogers dining hall.

As we walked on, Annie squeezed my shoulder and said "Well done, Andy. Well done."

My sisters pounded my back with congratulations.

As we entered Rogers Hall, I immediately saw the tall blond Recruit from SIO standing with her skirt pulled up in front of about a dozen male students. They were whooping it up and the girl was silently crying.

Before we made it back to our sorority house that afternoon, we had all lifted our skirts at least a dozen times. Sometimes it was a group of boys, a group of girls, mixed groups and even a couple solo students who asked to take a look. In one group, I noticed the grad assistant who was my English teacher. He was definitely looking. I felt that there was probably no one on campus who hadn't had a peek at my pussy.

When we finally got back to our sorority, Kathleen, Letetia and I raced up to our room. Falling on our beds we began exchanging stories of showing our pussies around campus.

Between laughs we replayed our first day.

A knock on the door brought us around and Annie walked in.

"Well, girls, you survived. Congratulations. The first day is in some way the easiest."

Puzzled, I asked, "Easiest?" I couldn't imagine it getting any harder.

Annie pulled up a desk chair and explained.

"Today, you showed your most private part to a bunch of strangers. It was difficult, but you did it. By tomorrow and the days after that, you will have made some acquaintances. You will like some people and not like others. Then, you will have to expose yourself to someone who knows you, and maybe whom you like. That is harder, believe me."

I told them about seeing my English teacher and how uncomfortable I probably would feel in class knowing he saw my naked pussy.

I also recalled seeing a cute guy in my French class. I imagined him asking me out and then I imagined what it would feel like to have him staring at my bald pussy in the middle of the dining hall. I began to understand what Annie was saying.

"What's up with that girl, Gretchen?" asked Letetia. "Is she for real?"

Annie told us that Gretchen would do everything she could to try to get us to get bounced or quit. She said there was some bad blood between her and SIO, but didn't give any details.

Annie then said it was time for us to come down for a house meeting. She said that we could leave our clothes and robes in our room.

"Girls, there will be an inspection tonight, so I suggest you groom before coming down. Andy, can you do me, since I have to be as smooth as you guys?"

I nodded and Annie walked into our bathroom, while Letetia and Kathleen stayed in the bedroom. She undid her jeans and slid off her blue bikinis. She sat on the toilet seat and spread her legs. I knelt in front of her and spread shaving cream over her sex. I shaved her and toweled off the excess. She turned and spread her legs so I could work the back of her and between her legs. I noticed her pink pussy and the slightly darker opening to her anus.

It's funny in just a couple days I thought nothing of putting my nose inches from another girl's pussy and rubbing my hands over her entire sex. I also got a little tingle because Annie was beautiful and had a pretty puss. I noticed she was a little damp while I worked on her. Feeling daring, I rubbed my finger on her clit. She wiggled and turned to smile at me. I cleaned off the extra cream and once again paid extra attention to her clit. She moved her behind in concert with my touch. I then boldly took some of the moisture on her pussy and smeared in her anus. I softly rubbed the outside of her butt hole. I could hear her take in breath. Annie then stood and turned to me. She leaned over and kissed my forehead and whispered a thank you. I extended by hand and rubbed her clit area harder for a few more seconds. I noticed my finger was wet with her juices.

She bent to my ear and whispered, "That was sweet, Andy. I haven't been touched in a long time."

"No boyfriend as I recall" I asked as I continued my unique experience of touching a girl in her private area.

"No, and no girlfriend either. So, that feels nice."

I looked at the smooth and wet pussy and shocked myself by wondering what it would be like to kiss it.

I put my finger on her smooth sex lips and looked at her. "You're beautiful and very pretty being shaved like this."

Annie smiled and moved to pick up her clothes.

The rest of us helped each other tidy up. Naked we ran downstairs.

Our other pledge sisters were standing naked in front of the room, while the rest of the house was again gathered on the couches and chairs. Annie was still bottomless, but carried her jeans and undies in her arm.

Julie told Kaitlin to inspect Annie. I had already sensed there was a bit of rivalry between the two. As Juniors, I imagined they were vying to see who was second in command after Julie and would become Big Sister when Julie graduated. I was sure Julie was aware of the tension, and used this occasion to give another lesson about control. Kaitlin smiled and thoroughly examined Annie. I thought I noticed her slipping a finger inside and confirmed my suspicion by seeing the flushed look on Annie's face. Finishing, she nodded to Julie, who told Annie she could get dressed.

Julie walked back and forth and talked to us. She said she heard good and bad stories, but in general she was proud of her recruits. Julie said that we had to tough it out and not let them see us crying, as she looked at Bridget, the tall blond.

"Recruit Bridget, please step forward," said Julie.

The beautiful girl tentatively moved out from our line.

"Sister Kaitlin reported that you refused to lift your skirt today within the sixty seconds. Is that true?"

Bridget started sobbing and slowly nodded.

"Recruit Bridget, didn't you understand the rules?"

The tall girl nodded.

"Although there are no excuses, please tell me and your fellow recruits why you let us all down today?"

Bridget wiped her nose with the back of her hand and started talking in a shaky voice.

"There was one of my professors standing there," she said. "I just couldn't embarrass myself like that in front of him."

I could sympathize with her, since I felt uncomfortable with flashing my English teacher.

"So, you let others control you?" asked Julie.

"I, I guess so," mumbled Bridget.

"Oh, you most definitely did," she shot back. "And, you brought shame on your fellow recruits and all the sisters of SIO. I told you there would be consequences. Turn around, and grab your calves."

Slowly, Bridget turned and bent from the waist.

"Marcella, come here," ordered Julie.

The Latina girl moved forward.

"You were with Bridget today?"

"Yes, Big Sister Julie."

"And, you obeyed the rule?"

The girl silently nodded.

"Very good, then you shall administer fifteen strokes. Make them good, Recruit Marcella, or all your fellow recruits will suffer."

Marcella picked up the paddle and quickly administered the punishment. The blond rocked with each blow, and her sobs changed to audible cries.

When Marcella had finished, Julie ordered her back in line.

"Recruit Bridget, stand and face me," commanded Julie.

Looking the tall girl in the eyes, she said.

"That was part one of the consequences. Now, I will explain part two."

Kaitlin appeared next to them holding a long navy dress. It was made of jersey and had a sash for a belt.

"Put this on, Recruit Bridget."

The girl slipped on the dress, the fabric now shamelessly clinging to her full body, outlining the shape of her breasts and rear.

"You will wear this for two days. When anyone asks the proper question, you will untie the belt and open the dress. You will show them not only your pretty little cunt, but also your breasts. Do you understand?"

The girl struggled to speak through her tears, but said "Yes."

"Fine, then take it off now and get back in line."

"Now, I'll check all of your grooming then we can have dinner."

Julie worked her way down the line, carefully examining each of us. I felt her hand on my pussy and sucked in as her finger explored my inner lips. She looked in my eyes and then smiled and slipped one finger quickly inside and pulled out just as quickly.

The tradition in SIO was that the recruits served dinner in the nude and then cleaned up and ate by ourselves in the kitchen. We had a cook. He was in his forties and had worked there for years. I'm sure he enjoyed this orientation time with seven young naked women working around him.

After dinner and clean-up, we went to our room for a bit of studying and more chatting about our day.

The next day brought many more exposures. After lunch we were sitting at our table when Gretchen came up with three of the most handsome guys I had ever seen. One was the boy in my French class.

"Well, how are our little show-offs today?" she asked in her mocking voice. I had already mentally dubbed her the Bitch.

Annie asked her what she wanted.

"It's not me, Annie," she said, "it's these young men."

She looked around and her eyes settled on me.

"No Tits, is it true you are a SIO shave-tailed recruit?"

Two of the boys looked on with lustful anticipation, while the boy from my class looked confused.

I stood and walked to stand in front of them.

"You know, Gretch, you keep asking me to show it. I'm beginning to think you are getting off on it. Maybe you'd like a little taste for lunch. Is that what you really want?"

The Bitch glared at me and sneered, "Why don't you do what good little SIOers do and lift your skirt and show us your skanky cunt."

I caught the look on the boy from French class. He was shaking his head in wonderment.

"Hey, what's going on here?" he asked. "Gretchen, you said you would introduce us to some people. I don't get it."

The Bitch turned on her sickening sweet voice and said, "You will, Brad, you will."

"Brad, his name is Brad," I thought. I also thought that once I showed my pussy, I could write him off. Who'd want to have a regular relationship with a girl who was showing her coochie to everyone on campus? Sure, he might want sex, but nothing more.

I put on my brightest smile and grabbed my hem. Slowly, I lifted it up and then moved my feet apart to give them a real show.

The other boys hooted and poked each other with their elbows. Brad looked shocked at what he was seeing. He raised his eyes from my exposed slit, met my gaze, let his stare return to my exposed sex, turned away and walked from our table.

I let my skirt drop and flipped the bird to the Bitch and sat back down.

The Bitch smiled, knowing she got to me. She then asked Kathleen the magic question, followed by Letetia, and finally Tran. I could tell each guy had a hard-on pushing against his jeans.

Later that night in our rooms, we replayed the scene at our table. The other girls picked up on Brad's behavior. I told them he was the cute guy I had mentioned.

"Well," said Kathleen, "He almost behaved like a gentleman. He did take a quick look at you, but then walked away. He didn't even stay to check us out."

"Yeah," I lamented, "Probably in disgust with me for being such a slut."

"No way, babe," chimed in Letetia. "You handled it like a fox. You showed that blond bitch that she is not going to get to you."

I laughed and said that's what I called Gretchen in my mind—Bitch. The others readily agreed and we never called her anything else from that point on.

I silently wondered if the Bitch was going to get to us and maybe even get one of us to quit SIO.

Letetia said she had to go to a team workout. Basketball conditioning was starting and she had to work out every day.

Letetia pulled on clothes. It was the one exception to going commando. She picked up her big bag and headed out.

Kathleen and I sat next to each other on the bottom bunk, both of us totally naked, which was usual for our time in our rooms.

After some more reminiscing about our day, Kathleen said softly, "All this running around with my pussy exposed is starting to get me really horny."

I was surprised at this admission, since she seemed so shy talking about sex.

She looked at me and asked, "How about you?"

I laughed and said, "God, yes."

We laughed together.

I said I needed release, but living so closely together made it awkward.

Kathleen reddened and said, "Well, there's just the two of us here now and we both are suffering from the same malady."

"You mean we should masturbate right here?"

"Yes, that, or..."

"Or what?" I asked.

Kathleen turned to face me, and I repositioned myself, so we were head on to each other.

"I keep thinking about our first day when we were shaving each other and I couldn't hold it back."

I shook my head in understanding.

"Well, I had a great orgasm."

I reached over and stroked her bare arm, "Obviously."

"Yeah, but I also really liked the touch of someone else doing that to me. And, I was thinking about what Annie said about sisters helping each other out. So, I sorta' thought that maybe the two of us, could, you know, like help each other."

It took be a few seconds to take in the significance of what Kathleen was suggesting.

I looked at her beautiful face, now fully blushed, and let my eyes wander down to her full and milky breasts, finally coming to rest on the smooth area between her legs. I felt my pulse pick up with anticipation.

I had never been intimate with a girl, but I was quickly moving in that direction.

"What should we do," I asked.

Kathleen moved in and kissed me. Her lips were warm and soft. I responded and kissed back. We embraced and kissed for a long time. Kathleen moved her hand to my breast.

I loved the touch, but felt self-conscious about the tiny mounds and said so.

Kathleen said, "Don't be ridiculous. Your breasts are beautiful and look like their begging to be licked."

orie
orie
4,256 Followers