Sigma Omega Sigma Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark discovers more layers to himself and the fraternity.
3.9k words
4.51
12.7k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

After breakfast, which had turned out quite well, courtesy of Heather, Mira, and Ming, I found myself being escorted back to the underground crypt or vault, whatever they wished to call it, though I wasn't alone. I was blindfolded again, of course, as were the others, but so were the dozen or so guests that arrived, who appeared to belong to a sorority affiliated with Sigma Omega Sigma, judging by their dress. Yes, my blindfold was removed before theirs. I looked at the group and realized that my suspicions were correct before, as confirmed by the fact that two of the "sisters' were actually guys in drag with dog collars which indicated their submissive status.

"Fellow Sigmas, allow us to introduce to you our sister organization in this Greek Council. None of the other fraternities or sororities are like us. Beta Delta Sigma is here for one reason and one only, to train dominant women in their role and prepare them for that life. Betas were born to dominate those in their lives, regardless of sex, just as we Sigmas were born to dominate on the same basis. Some men and women are dominant, some are submissive. Some are vanilla and some are switches.

"The last group are often hardest to determine their role, and this is why we find these young women here. They are avowed switches and so their relationship to the organization must be determined once and for all. If selected for continued membership as sufficiently dominant, they can employ their submissive sides through compliance with their leaders, but still dominate their inferiors. If more submissive, they can still dominate other submissives. Here with us are also two of their alumni, who naturally supervise the behavior of the undergraduate leadership, and as with us, are the true government of their organization.

"Today is a test for them, as well as for you. Four of them and four of you will be selected to be handcuffed together for the rest of the day. Now, as you men are already proven dominant, your advancement in the organization is what is at stake here for you, or rather the pace of it. These women, however, have mediocre ranking in Beta as it is, probably due to being switches. Any serious slip-ups, and they could end up on the bottom of the pile, so to speak. Now, whatever is done, will be done together. We will see which one of you proves the bossier, more naturally dominant of the pair.

"Your cuffs will be removed at the halfway point of the day, at which point you will be given tasks to perform by a monitor from either Sigma or Beta, who meet you at the location assigned to both of you. There will be two Sigma monitors and two Beta monitors. Here are the designated places to which each pair must report at the halfway point of the day. Until, then, you can go about normal, leisurely activities, but with the key difference of being handcuffed together. Oh, and none of you are allowed to tell anyone why you're cuffed together," Brother George, who had been quiet, now commanded us.

"Yes, and to make it even more fun for all of us, you will wear the clothes that we assign you for the rest of the day. For you, sir, here's your outfit and here's the outfit for you, Lizzie," Sister Wendy instructed us, starting with a lovely Latina.

Lizzie's costume was a Catholic schoolgirl uniform, while mine was a priest's cassock! That was a rather odd choice if we were meant to start from a level playing field. It occurred to me then that Lizzie paid a penalty from the outset for admitting her switchdom. Whatever the test, it would be that much harder for her than it was for me. It also felt very odd to me, as a Jew, to have the clothing of another religion's clergy on my flesh, but I put it on, nonetheless.

I noticed that one of the other guys, Eric, was set up with an African-American girl, while the one black fellow, Clement, was matched with a blonde. Then there was Alex, a fellow of Argentine origin, who was paired with an Asian woman. It was as if they not only picked four fairly dominant and secure guys for this, but deliberately chose racial opposites. That was most intriguing to me, but I shrugged it off for the moment. What was more relevant right now was that I was being tested and I was determined to pass it. I had never expected to become involved in a secret society of sadists, but having done so, I like the sense of power that came with it, I had to admit to myself.

We were each led to separate chambers, with the other monitors taking their pledges with them to test them out without any influence from Lizzie and me...and vice versa. The handcuffs were temporarily removed from us and Lizzie was placed on an altar on her back. She looked surprisingly calm about it, and I could have sworn that I smelled something of her feminine essence that could only be triggered by sexual pleasure.

I also enjoy the secrecy, the ritual, the whole occult aspect of this, so when they commanded me to bind my victim to the altar and tease her with a feather, I did so gladly. What struck me was that Lizzie didn't struggle against her bonds at all...not one bit. I was most puzzled, because if I were in her place, I would have fought my restraints as long as I had breath in my lungs, no matter how futile it was. She whimpered a little, but she otherwise stayed put and let me tickle her with the feather and then with my fingers.

"Alright, what else are you going to do to her, Mark? Let's see you in action. You have several tools here and a set amount of time, but we will not tell you how much. We want to see what you'll go for, knowing that there is a time limit, but not knowing what it is. This is about judgment, impulses, and an ability to make an educated guess about the time constraints," Brother George informed me.

"For us, it will teach us how our sisters handle the suspense. In this cases, since Lizzie is on probation, as it were, it will give us a better sense of just how strong her submissive side is, how much it will affect her actions. She's in a vulnerable situation. Does she totally yield and surrender to it, or does she resist enough to prove that she really has something of a dominant aspect to her proclaimed switchdom. We are watching and her real character will come to play, I guarantee it. This is not just a game here. Her destiny is at stake here and where the stakes are high, we have to be certain. Not just a little sure, but dead certain," Sister Wendy insisted.

With that, I took some of the lube and inserted a butt-plug into Lizzie's sphincter, making her squirm a bit, but also making her notably wet. Something about ass play seemed to excite her, which was quite revealing indeed. When I took the paddle and swung it, driving the plug deeper with each smack of it on the exposed crack of her bottom, she squirmed a little more, but the scent of her arousal became very pungent and hit everyone's nose in a way that left no doubt that she had also pissed herself in the middle of things.

I continued to smack her for a little while longer, but then I moved on, taking the candles and hot wax, which I began to slowly drip over her legs as if putting icing on a cake or frosting on a pastry. With every drizzle, she jumped a little, but she became even more excited. Whatever dominant side Lizzie claimed to have, it escaped me. She seemed more like a complete sham...an absolute submissive, through and through. When I took a small saucer and scooped up the fluids from her own snatch to feed them to her, she moaned quite audibly in response. She also drank down even her own piss without any complaint.

That was when I dealt the real trump card. I lifted her top just enough and stuck the nipple clamps on Lizzie's tits, which prompted a slow-building orgasm to peak and her full-throated cry of ecstasy to escape her lips. Brother George looked to Sister Wendy, since Lizzie was her responsibility, to get her reaction. She made the gesture for the knife-across-the-throat, indicating that it was time to end things, quite mercifully.

As Lizzie was let out of her bonds, sure enough, I was put on the altar myself and bound in turn. When Lizzie was instructed to play with me, she began unzipping my pants and sucking my cock. Sister Wendy waited to see if she was just teasing me, while Brother George watched me struggle with the restraints, clearly not happy about being bound. In fact, I had a serious phobia about that, thanks to an incident when I was younger. While Lizzie's lips and tongue were pleasing, I could have done without the bonds, thank you very much. There were a serious buzz kill.

Finally, it seemed, both of them saw enough. I was yanked free of the restraints and permitted to stand up, but not permitted to pull up my pants, nor was she allowed to put her top or skirt back into place. Sister Wendy smacked each of us across the ass with her bare hands, stinging our buttocks, but the contrast between my semi-hardness from the skin contact and Lizzie's moaning of absolute pleasure from the spanking was undeniable. Abruptly, the slaps ended and my reddened cheeks got some relief after all.

"Geez, do we really need all day to reach a verdict in this case?" George complained, his own views quite settled.

"Not really, but she should still stay with him for the rest of the day. It will get her used to the idea of service. Lizzie, do you understand what has happened here?" Wendy demanded.

"Yes, Sister Wendy," Lizzie pouted.

"What is that, Lizzie?" Wendy was very stern now.

"I...failed. I proved to be submissive...please, don't tell my mother. She's a lifelong member and she would be embarrassed that I didn't make it. I had to try, Sister Wendy, but I confess that I knew along that I am no switch. If I didn't claim to be one, though, I wouldn't have made it this far," Lizzie begged Sister Wendy.

"Just as I thought. And just as your mother thought, in fact. Don't worry about your Mommy...she's right here, aren't you, Victoria?" Wendy turned to a tall Tejana beauty who had been in the shadows, wearing only a black corset and crotchless panties.

"It's okay, mi hija. I understand. I've known this for a while, sweetie. You can't help that you're like your father. Just like him, you live to serve and obey. Not all women can be Dommes. I don't think any less of you for it. However, it does mean that your life will be on the receiving end of the pain and bondage, not that you will mind it. As for you...Mark, is it? Thank you for discovering what my princess is all about. We suspected it from day one and we've had our eyes out for signs of her submissive nature. If I might make an official request, however...can Lizzie become Mark's personal slut...more than the others? Oh, I trust that he'll share, just as the others do. Nor would I expect him to be faithful to a fucktoy like her. It's just that she needs and deserves the best hand to bring her to heel in just the right balance. Gentle at times, tough at others. She's a very sweet girl. She's never done well on her own. I'd really like to see her bound to a good master for life if possible," Victoria explained with her tongue sliding across her lips in anticipation of seeing her daughter become someone's private pet...my plaything.

"Well, Mark, I think that your advancement really moved ahead of schedule. If you weren't the golden boy before, you definitely are now. There will be some jealousy here, no doubt, but provided that you agree to share with us, that's fine. You now get senior privileges...much earlier. Meaning a top-story suite of sorts. Welcome to the Council of Elders. You're now an Elder, since you've been asked to take on the obligations of one at this early phase. To think that there has only been one freshman Elder before...and that was me.

"Don't worry. I've seen how you look at Heather and Justin, among others. You'll still get to fuck them and vice versa. You just have to be fair and share Lizzie with us, too. As far as any of us are concerned, however...your college education has been expedited, too. You'll find that we will rush to get you into modular classes and STAT exams, so as to get you that degree. I did some research and you seem to be nearly junior level in terms of credits, anyway, thanks to courses that you aced in the Navy. The sooner that you're an official senior, the less awkward it will prove to be for everyone and the fewer questions will be asked," George informed me.

"Anything else, Sister Victoria?" George turned to Lizzie's mother.

"Yes, if Mark agrees to marry my daughter, I am prepared to offer him a guaranteed payment for every year of marriage from the family trust. He would just have to agree to marry her, to dominate her, and to raise any brats that she bears as his own, regardless of biological paternity. He would not be asked to be faithful, nor would he be forbidden to loan her out to his friends. I just want my princess to be treated special and as important, even if she is a submissive. She's the daughter of one of the Council of Elders of our sorority, after all. What do you say, Mark?" Victoria directly asked me.

"Well, money is not the issue. I'd marry her, with or without it, provided that she agrees to the marriage. True BDSM must be consensual and that includes a D/s marriage, too. I would want to collar her, too, in a proper collaring ceremony. If she agreed to that, and the other conditions that have been mentioned, I would wed her right now. She's...very sweet and worth keeping," I asserted.

"Spoken like a perfect Dom...and future son-in-law. Well, Lizzie, my girl, what do you say to that?" Victoria demanded from her daughter.

"Yes, please...I want to be his. I feel safe with him. He'll dominate me without abusing me," Lizzie insisted.

"I'm Jewish, in case that's an issue," I warned them.

"But you're not kosher, right?' Victoria wondered.

"Would I be here if I was that kind of Jew?" I chuckled and the others broke into laughter, "do I look like a rabbi or one of the Hasidim? Relax, I'm a secular Jew. I go to Temple now and then, but I'm not kosher and I wouldn't ask my wife to convert."

"And I'm no anti-Semite. In fact, Lizzie's father is a Jew. Yes, she's half-Jewish herself. He's such a sweet man. Quite the contrast to you, but that's a given, since you're a Dom and a sadist. Victoria Shapiro. Nice to meet you, Mark. Seems that Lizzie took after her father, a submissive...and yes, he's a cuckold, but I reward him now and then by sharing my female submissives with him. Mostly, however, he's a cuck of his own free will and loves to have me control his orgasms, as well as go down on me after I've had other men inside me. Perhaps you'll get to be one of them and give Lizzie a brother or sister. Her father would raise them, I swear it," Victoria offered me, "Oh, and I meant that bit about the money, especially since it doesn't matter to you."

"Well, in the meantime, he still has duties here. The marriage can wait until graduation. That can be expedited by the process that we mentioned. Victoria here also sits on the College Board of Regents, I might add, don't you, Vicky?" George observed.

"Yes, I do. Speaking of which, George, after the next meeting, I hope to see you in bed. No excuses. I want some booty and you know how to go nice and rough with me," Victoria agreed, "Don't worry, honey. I'll be a very nice mother-in-law to you, as you'll see, and I will pull strings for you. It's the least that I can do."

"See how it works, Mark? Think that I didn't get some help on my way upward? We work together for mutual benefit. Trade in favors, help each other. You're part of the inner circle now. You'll get to see how it all comes together. You just earned brownie points by agreeing to take on Lizzie. Trust me, you're connected now," George assured me.

"Oh, and don't worry...no one here will talk. If they do, they'll pay for it. Anyway, your neophyte phase is all but over, I dare say. Would you say so, George?" Wendy spoke again.

"Yes, he's sailed through a bit early. Must be that Navy background. We want him to help us guide the fraternity and very soon. Alright, handcuffs back on. Come on, you know the rules. The probation is over and the initiation is over, but we still have to follow the protocol. Besides, this will be a nice way to get used to each other, both of you. You're going to be man and wife, after all.

"Lizzie, you know what this means, right? You gotta drop out of college and move in with the fraternity. That's another reason to accelerate your education, Mark, my friend. Which will turn out well for you, I think, too. Fewer costs, you know, and an earlier start on your career. You need to be sure that you think what you can contribute to the fraternity, by the way. What are your ambitions? You'll need to earn enough to do your duties by us and by your fiancée. This fraternity is not for drifters, either," George stipulated.

"As from now on, you are Brother Mark, officially speaking. You are one of the Elders. Enjoy it. Embrace it. Accept the responsibility for it. You are on the Council, both that of the Society and the Order of Leviathan. Yes, this is a lot bigger than just Sigma Omega Sigma. That is just part of the equation.

"The mutual goal of our organizations is to aid the evolution of mankind and human civilization by removing the impediments of inefficiency and comfortable myths. There are some men are who born to rule and some women who are as well. The rest are sheep, made to follow the leaders. This is not to demean them. As with Lizzie and her father, followers and submissives are vital, as without them, there would be nobody to rule or dominate, no one to lead. Always remember, in the end, it is the follower and the submissive who has the final choice to submit or to resist. Their surrender is wisdom, not weakness. They know that they must trust the right master or mistress in order to be happy.

"Part of being smart enough to rise and to lead is knowing when to accept the help of others, as in not being too proud to trade favors and engage in mutual assistance. No man is an island, leaders and masters included. No woman is an island, either. Throughout history, well-meaning reformers have often caused chaos in the name of equality and waste in the name of fairness. Justice lies not in treating everyone the same, but in treating everyone as he or she wants and deserves. As individuality is vital to leadership, so too is community. Brotherhood. Sisterhood. A partnership of comrades who work together to better each other and themselves... and help advance the Cause.

"There is something else that you should know, Brother Mark. Sister Victoria has more than one husband and you must have more than one wife. Both forms of polygamy are de rigeur in our society. A Domme practices polyandry, while a Dom engages in polygyny. While this is not formally or legally recognized yet, we are working to change those laws. While not all subs should marry their Doms, nor all slaves their Masters, marriage is a vital step in embracing and declaring responsibility for one's lifelong pets," George elaborated now.

"Yes, by the way...some of those other men are my other husbands. However, Lizzie's father is my first and official husband, my cuckold. Now, as your closest family in this institution, I will administer the oath to you as an Elder of the Councils of Sigma Omega Sigma and the Order of Leviathan," Sister Victoria announced to me, indicating that I should raise my free hand, "keep your other hand on Lizzie's ass. She likes that. I can tell. It is custom to touch the flesh of a slave while taking the oath, anyway, and I am proud that it is my daughter this time around."

"Repeat after me," Victoria demanded, "I, Brother Mark of Sigma Omega Sigma, do hereby solemnly swear to consecrate myself, mind, body, and soul, to the work and purposes of Sigma Omega Sigma and the Order of Leviathan as an Elder of the Council. I swear that I will reveal nothing of the workings, institutions, customs, traditions, or practices of these organizations or their ruling bodies to any external persons or organizations. I swear that I will not betray or in any way harm the Order of Leviathan, its goals, or its fraternity or sorority. I swear this by the power of Leviathan the God, may He strike me down if I should prove to deceive anyone by the taking of this oath."

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers
12