Sigma Omega Sigma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

I repeated the oath and thus became a member of what turned out to be a bit more even than a secret society. I had, without realizing up until now, voluntarily joined a cult. How this meshed with my Judaism would remain to be seen, but I was always a rather lapsed member of the Faith. This was driven further home by the removal of my shirt and the brand that suddenly seared the flesh of my chest, right above my heart. Then my shirt was put back on and the branding mark covered up...I had to hand it to them. Most folks would have been content with a tattoo, but nothing could undo the work of a branding iron. I was marked as theirs for life, just as Lizzie was...there was no getting out of this now.

I was in a trap with steel jaws...and despite the pain from the branding, I could never have been happier than I was now. Lizzie wasn't branded, but her collar left no doubt that she belonged to us...to me. Apparently, the branding was just for the Elders...a way to reinforce their allegiance to the Order.

"Now, begin your day as you normally can, given that you're handcuffed to each other. We'll blindfold you and see what happens. Remember, you can't tell a soul why you're handcuffed together. Just make something up. People will believe anything these days, no matter how outlandish," George instructed me.

Mazel tov, I thought. The adventure was about to begin...

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers
12