Sign of the Times Pt. 03

Story Info
John moves to farm, nude daughters given to cousin for week.
1.7k words
4.41
19.7k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Michel Family

Part 3

Chapter 3

"They stomped off to my bedroom and they through my stuff out of my bedroom and were going to make it theirs. John heard the commotion and from the sounds knew what his two daughters were doing. John said, "Let's get this straighten out now."

Uncle John said, "Come on Brad and the rest of you stay here." My stuff was thrown in the hall and my snow scene was broken, one of the treasures from grandma from the before time. She was passed by the time we woke up so this trinket meant a lot.

I had tears coming down my cheek and John said, "Stiffen up they will be the ones with tears."

Uncle John went in and grabbed Cindy pulled her dress off then her panties and her bra she was now naked. He put her over his knee. She had at least Double b tits and nice body but I was mad at what they done. Uncle John said, "You got a belt?"

I said, "Yes," and picked it up from the floor and I passed it to him and he said, "No this is yours five lashes," and I started.

"Dad you can't let him, ouch," she screamed as I laid into her with the belt she was bawling, "Please stop Brad, I am sorry please stop." At the fifth whack she had number of welts and very red.

Uncle John said, "Feel that and anything else while she is here." I felt her ass it was hot and firm I ran my hand over her pussy and Uncle john said, "Go ahead it will be yours to use one day anyway may as well get used to it,"

I stuck my finger into her wet pussy and said, "That feels nice Cindy." She was red face and crying as Bridget tried to escape and Uncle John grabbed her and said, "Cindy from now on you do as he says or you will be back here in this position again."

"Cindy go stand by the window," as Uncle John did the same to Bridget.

Bridget said, "You're not going to let that little twerp spank me." "Mom" she screamed, "Help me."

Uncle John stripped her and he said, "Give her five," and I did she was whaling.

"Please I will do anything, stop god it hurts."

When I finished the five Uncle John said, "She insulted you, two more for that."

I hauled off and give her two more then felt her ass and fingered her tight pussy. Uncle John said, "Go ahead don't be afraid to play with the pussy, it's yours for the week and more if they give you trouble."

I finger fucked her and played with a hard spot by her pussy lips and she moaned loudly between her tears and then I put two fingers and sank them into her pussy and finger fucked her for a minute. "You are in charge of these two, if they give you an ounce of disrespect use the belt,"

He said to the girls, "You disrespected him, you will do whatever he says for the next week do you understand?"

"Yes daddy."

Uncle John left and they went to get their clothes. I said, "Yes hang those up in the closet over there you don't need them." Cindy and Bridget said together, "But were naked."

"Yes and for the week you will be that way."

"You can't make us do that," said Bridget.

I snapped the belt across the front of her legs just below her pussy and I said, "What was that?"

"Nothing," she said.

Whack another slap with the belt and this hit her legs and pussy she screamed and I said, "That is nothing sir to you."

She was on her knees and she said, "Yes sir," crying in pain.

Meanwhile down stairs Melody wants to go up and John said, "I give the boy permission to be in charge for a week so these girls will learn respect, we got long lives ahead of us here and we need to get along." Melody said, "But that gives that young boy a open field to do what he pleases to them. He could get them pregnant and you're OK with this. "He is still pretty young but if he does he does we all need to have children again anyway better him than Steve or me.

Back upstairs Brad says, "Am I going to have trouble with you to Cindy?"

"No sir," and she picked up her clothes and hung

them in the closet.

She helped Bridget and she hung her clothes up and I said, "Good I see you know how to take them

down and now know you don't need a lesson on

how to hang them up so you can put back my room

the way it was anything you're not sure of ask."

They said nothing and I started to raise the belt and they said, "Yes sir right away sir." I lay on my bed watching these two pretty rosy red ass bend over showing me a great view of their pussy between their nice toned legs. Fuck my cock was hard watching them and their small tits bouncing as they moved.

An hour later they had it back together. And I said, "Looks great now what room do you girls want," and they looked at the vacant rooms.

They said, "This one," and I slapped Cindy's ass

with the belt "This one here sir," she said rubbing her still red ass.

"OK, now like you should of done to start with lets go ask Uncle John if that is satisfactory."

"You want us to go downstairs naked sir?"

"Certainly other than your sneaker that is all you wear this week and I snapped the belt is there a problem sisters."

Down we went and dad mom just looked Aunt Melody had the same shocked look on her face and John said, "That certainly is taking charge Brad."

"Yes Uncle John clothes are hard to come by, dirt we can wash off, skin grows back but ripped clothes are done for. Judy and I have been nude quite a bit even dad and mom when we swim at the lake, so it's nothing new."

Uncle John with a big smile said, "You have a point clothes Is the one thing we can't get, maybe for years so we best look after what we have."

"The girls have something to ask you Uncle John."

"Mom you're not going to allow this child," whack on Cindy's ass I said, "Just because we are here you don't disrespect anyone."

"No sir, sorry sir," tears forming in her eyes.

"Now did you have something to ask Uncle John or you can take a blanket and curl up on the floor at the bottom of my bed sisters."

"Yes sir we do," "Dad, may we have the bedroom at the top of the stairs to the left?"

John said, "Let's look and see," and they went up and John said, "If you two want to share a room yes otherwise if you want your own rooms you may have the next two they are single beds for one person."

"Yes dad we well take the two rooms."

"Fine then off you go and tell Brad what was agreed on."

They went back down stairs where Brad was sitting in an overstuffed chair across the kitchen. The door was about ten feet to my left and the guns were on hooks behind me.

The girls came over and said, "Dad has approved us of taking the two single bedrooms at the end of the hall."

Dad said, "Speaking of that we are in the master bedroom. John said, "Actually you're not," and he opened a door I had nor anybody even noticed it blended in with the wall it was the duplicate to Steve's bedroom may be even a bit bigger.

Mom took two more birds out that dad shot the other day and I said, "Sisters let's bring your stuff in and they said, "Yes sir." Dad just smiled along with Uncle John. Judy you going to help sure thing little brother and Judy in her short tee shirt and shorts went out I said to Judy, "They got cute asses to but I still like yours."

She reaches and pinches my ass, "Nice save little brother."

We made a couple of trips and had all their stuff the girls were tired and I said, "Let's keep going until supper, and bring your parents stuff in," they sighed but said no more.

They both had enough of the belt. Melody and John thanked us and said, "Thanks Brad and you girls for bring our stuff in."

Aunt Melody looked at the girls asses and there were a few welts but no broken skin and I said to Cindy, "Break off a piece of the aloe plant and bring it here," she did and I laid her over my lap in the overstuffed chair and rubbed the aloe plant over her ass. Man I liked feeling that ass and she got red faced as I applied it when I was done I give her clit a little rub and said, "OK next."

Bridget hesitated and she said, "I will be fine sir."

I said, "That was not a request get over here Bridget." She came over her face turning red as she laid across my lap with my hard cock pressing into her lower belly by her landing strip she looked at me and I said, "I am a guy and now enjoy the soothing aloe," as I rubbed her ass with it and felt the firmness as I went, then I finger fucked her pussy.

I said, "This is for not coming when I told you," as she moaned and couldn't help herself. She turned even redder, as the whole family watched.

I took my fingers out they were glistening so I put them in my mouth and the taste was not bad so I made a production of it and said, "At least there is one thing you got that needs no improvement."