Sign of the Times Pt. 06-07

Story Info
Brad teaches them how to shoot and he learns sex & love.
6.3k words
4.75
9.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Michel Family

Part 6

Chapter 8

"My god that was fantastic I want more but I want to get back with Steve."

I said, "We are a family I am sure other people are with him this is our time Britney," and I started sucking on her nipples and fingering her cunt as she started moving to my touch.

I would start exploring her legs and her inner thighs light touches and she would make a whimpering sound as I run over her camel toe she would gasp, and I would lightly feel that little nub in her cunt.

She said, "That is my clitoris." and I squeezed it and she moaned as I bit her nipple and pulled with my teeth I lined up and fucked her again this time I was in no hurry.

I was moving in and out slowly and kissing her neck and ear lobes, and said, "You are beautiful my Brittney and I nibbled on her ears as I sank my cock into her and just held it there feeling her muscles tighten around my cock causing me to moan.

"Britney that feels so nice I want to stay in here forever," and we kissed as she continued to pulse squeeze and I started to pump in sequence with her pulses making her tighter and feeling her muscles go over every sensitive spot.

I so wanted to go faster but stayed at her speed and she started to spasm when she stopped she said, "That was an orgasm and you gave it to me and Brad that is giving a woman ultimate satisfaction."

I was still pumping and she was saying, "Oh no, oh no, oh shit," and she was cumming again another orgasm as I continued to pump into her. She was continually breathing hard and she said, "Oh God you can't," and she was shaking again.

I was enjoying this making her lose it and feeling those muscles close in around my cock as I fucked her we were kissing and she was trying to find my tonsils when she cum again, but this time I was cumming to and as I was pumping and spiriting into her I was kissing her neck.

When I finished I tried to feel her clit but her hand stopped me and she said, "Master you can't I am too sensitive.

"Master is it," as I was twisting her nipples.

"Yes master you own me that was fantastic only a master could do what you have done" and tears filled her eyes.

I looked into them and said, "Why the tears," and she said, "I am so happy I never thought I would feel sex like I did with Steve but you have done it maybe even more so, it was unbelievable sex master."

I kissed her shutting her up. As I felt her body with my hands and said, "Is that what you call this just sex," as I gently twisted her nipple and pulled. She went to say something and I kissed her and put my hard cock back into her and started pumping again.

She was flapping like a fish in less than a minute her moaning and I broke the kiss and said again, "Just sex my love is that all it is to you." I was still slowly pumping her we looked deep in one another's eyes and she said, "No my master this is passionate love making," and she said, "Oh no, oh fuck, oh shit, you did it to me again," and she was moving around flapping like a fish again as I kissed her neck and she held me tight as I was pulsating my cum into her and she was saying, "Oh god, Oh Christ, you are amazing, how do you do that.?"

"It is easy, when you love someone the way I love you." She hugged and kissed me and said, "I love you two master, but I need a shower."

I said, "Yes, my lover so do I," and we got out of bed and went to the master shower and by the time I got there I was hard again.

We weren't in the shower two minutes and I was fucking her pussy from the rear and she cum in minutes as I took a good ten minutes she cum another time as we seem to cum together I seen the spot on her neck and I thought, "I am going to hear about this."

We washed each other then dried each other except she dried her cunt.

She said, "Oh no, you're not getting near that you will kill me." We laughed and kissed as we went back to the kitchen.

Judy was washing the table cloth her smaller tits looked nice bent over the table I said, "Where is everybody." Judy said, "Uncle John is in with dad the rest are weeding the garden," and I looked and seen some guns gone.

Judy seen me look and she said, "Yes master they are armed. Judy seen Britney's red pussy lips and said, "Looks like you had a work out." Mom smiled laid her head on my shoulder and said, "He is a man of men our master."

Judy said, "Would you two lovers like some tea." "We were having sex young lady, trying to hide the fact of the love making he gave her."

Judy said, "That's why your pussy lips are so red and you got his branding mark on your neck."

"I do not," she said and Judy handed her a mirror smiling she looked. "Master you shouldn't have."

I said, "It felt right at the time," and she just smiled, "Yes master it is your neck to do with as you see fit."

Judy almost dropped the tea pot and looked at Britney and she said, "Wait my child until he takes you, he is a fantastic lover." Britney smiled and sipped her tea; John came out and said, "Do I smell tea?" "Yes John you sure do."

John looked at Britney and said, "You look happy," and she just smiled at him.

He was sipping his tea and said, "You branded her, good for you Brad."

"Oh John don't encourage him."

"John, how is your arm doing?" "Wound is still opened but pain is down, enough that I don't take any pills. I can live through this pain however I am pretty useless can't even put a stick of wood on the fire."

"Don't worry about that," I said.

John said, "It's hard to imagine all this work for all these years and now this."

"John, it is life but we are family and you're both still alive. We can deal with the rest."

"I should have posted a guard. I don't let us walk around the yard without protection I was just stupid and careless and it caused this."

"First of all Brad you're a young man but if it was anybody's fault it was mine. I was head of the family. I was the one responsible, so don't you go taking on baggage that is not yours." We all have learned a valuable lesson and now that you are the master it won't happen again, of that I am sure."

"You got that right tomorrow I am going to practice on the d6 dozer and am going to clear 50 yards on both sides where we go swimming. We need the lake we need to swim and have recreation."

Britney spoke up and said, "Master there is other recreation."

John said, "What did you do to her she is cock struck." "Don't ask don't tell, what I do in a bedroom stays in there, and nothing comes from my lips. If the girls want to tell that is their prerogative not mine."

"Brad you are wise beyond your years we always used to brag until we settled in, you had your first piece of tail and your already know about that."

I said, "It must have been sleep taught."

Britney said, "That was not the only thing that was sleep taught and she stood up displaying her red pussy lips and sat back down." John just smiled, and said maybe our little calf is a bull anyway."

Chapter 9

After I had the tea I pulled out the manual and read the book. It took about ten minutes and another ten to study the picture pages. Judy said, "You read all that?"

John said, "Na he just skimmed it."

I said, "Yes Judy I can speed read now."

John took the book and asks me questions and I answered them all, and he said, "You didn't lose anything by being asleep five years."

"Britney you want to take the high ground while I play with the bulldozer across the street. I need to rip out some of the stumps anyway it will be good practice."

She didn't even hear me and I said, "Judy can you help and let her go back in with Steve she would be useless outside today."

Britney said, "Were you talking to me master?"

"No Britney, go in with your husband." Judy took her 270 and her 9mm and I also did the same. It didn't take long and I realized the awesome power this thing had I few roots with the ripper and last year's stumps were free for the moving I piled them on the center of the road and waited for a predicted rain on our weather station and would burn these stumps.

John even had bought an old fire truck had an 850gpm pump and a 1500 gallon tank. We finished in an hour and I drove the machine to the field and parked it. The girls were just finished weeding and I said, "Lets wash off at the pump," and they wanted a shower I said, "No we are heading to the lake you can clean off there." Melody said, "I can't go there again.

I said, "That is our recreation spot and no one is taking it from us. Now make some sandwiches and soup have soup for lunch. We will leave Britney here to tend to John and Steve the rest of us are going."

"John put the walkie on channel two when we leave we will monitor. John on the radio there is a tone button and I showed him where it was you had to slide a switch, push the pound key, and then slide the switch back, and it would put out a pulse tone. That means there is an emergency and we will come like this place has been overrun by vermin."

After lunch we were armed to the teeth, we had enough firepower to start a war. I started with the bulldozer pushing back the forest I had to chain saw a lot of big hardwood trees and pulled them out to the field but by supper time I had a 25 yard killing field. The girls all went in and begged me to come in and I said, "Not without a guard."

Melody got out water dripping off her tits and cunt and climbed up on the dozer and said, "Enjoy master," and I kissed her trading tongues and a little fingering of her clit enough to get a moan and then went into the water. I splashed around had fun girls were kissing me while others were playing with my cock I dove and went under each of them fingering their pussy and feeling their firm asses as I went it took 3 stops for air.

Then I stood and they were under me and a couple put a finger in my ass that felt weird. The sun was starting to shadow on the lake so we gathered up our gear and everybody got on the tractor I had a steer stick one between Judy and one between Bridget they kept rubbing their pussy on my arm.

I gave the signal two clicks on the radio received three click response and then Britney said, "All clear here." I sent Judy for a check and said, "If it is clear say rabbit stew for supper, anything else and we will attack."

"Mom gave you the all clear," and I said, "Yes and now we make sure." Judy made her way to the house she checked the rooms everything was good she said, "Can you make a tea?" and Britney said, "Where are the rest?" Judy said, "They had to go back to the lake,"

"Oh," and she continued to make the tea Judy got up looked around sticks were on the barn door.

She picked up the radio and said, "We are having rabbit stew for supper." and then you heard the bulldozer coming and they came on the house.

John said, "You are paranoid Brad," and I said, "No just cautious. Better have a few survive than none."

"I can't argue with you there."

"I guess now you can't argue with me at all John."

John looked and said, "You are right master."

Brad was serious, he would run the family as he sees fit for their safety. He was the only male that could fight proficiently. Tomorrow it was back to gun training reloading ammunition and rifle care.

After we ate everybody was relaxing and I said, "Melody bring me your 9mm." She went and grabbed the gun hang on the rack in the kitchen and she passed it to me. I grabbed her put her over my knee without warning and slapped her ass three times making it rosy and she screamed with the pain.

The family was shocked. I said, "That is a warning to all of you. All of you were taught better, now Melody take that gun back and pass it to me properly."

Rubbing her ass, she got up looking at me with daggers in her eyes; she took the gun out of the holster, pointed it at the floor, took the clip out, and ejected the shell in the chamber. She open the chamber to the locked open position looked in the chamber and said, "It is safe master," in a venomous voice and passed me the weapon.

I looked and inspected the gun and said, "You all must understand these guns are our life line. We must take more care of these than our bodies."

"Melody look down this barrel," she did and I said, "What do you see?"

"Pieces of twigs master," and "look here by the trigger some more, all of you check your weapons and clean them but make sure it's one at a time always keep a gun at the ready don't ever get caught with no weapon to use."

John said, "Brad isn't this a bit much."

I said, "John if you were better I would take the belt to you for that remark, and give you a glowing ass. What you think is a bit much is now my concern. I am now responsible for the safety and well being of this family. If we had of had been ready the bear would not of hurt any of us but we let our guard down, and were not prepared that will never happen again."

John lowered his head and said, "I am sorry master you are right, we just don't think the same way." I was mad and said, "John that is probably a good thing we may all live longer."

"Yes master," Melody said, "You have no right to talk to him like that I got up grabbed her. The gun parts went flying and I took my belt and her across my lap five whacks all John could do was have mercy master, she was trying to protect me, unwisely, but please have mercy."

I stopped and she was bawling and I laid her on the floor. Britney came out of the bedroom and rushed to Melody's side and she said, "Hasn't she survived enough traumas this week."

I said, "Family sit the fuck down now." Britney helped Melody up, and they sat down.

"You guys put me in charge, so be it. We made a huge mistake by not having a guard we probably have lost my father, and we have an invalid here now, all because we were not ready. It was an accident, a mistake, an unfortunate incident, call it what you will I call it a stupid irresponsible decision."

"I would not let anybody go in the barn yard without being armed so why should we all be at a lake in the woods with not one of us being on guard."

"It is a hard lesson to learn but we have all learned it and starting tomorrow, one hour of rifle practice until you can up and shoot proficiently. You seen how quick an animal can be, we need to be quicker and be ever vigilant of the 2 legged vermin he can destroy us all."

Sign of the Times

The Michel Family

Part 7

Chapter 10

"I am not trying to frighten everyone to live in fear, there is a difference being ever conscience of where you are, and securing your space." We can have a good life here, thanks to John and Melody. We have everything we need but all of you need to be proficient with your guns, you never know when you need to use them, and quickly."

"If they are dirty they could blow up in your face and blind you or worse."

"They are not toys we rely on them for meat to live and for our protection. We are way off the road and in a few years we can relax our guard a bit once people die off or move off it will get safer for us."

"Melody I am sorry but you want me to lead I will not see my family hurt," Melody comes over and hugs me.

"I am sorry master you are right and I promise to learn all you teach," and she starts looking for all the pieces to the 9 mm.

Judy has hers back together and also helps. John has tears in his eyes and said, "Master, Brad, I really screwed up."

"John it is in the past we move forward and I apologize for being so fourth cumming."

Bridget and Cindy saw that their mother was beating with the belt same as they were. There was no doubt in their mind that I was in charge.

After the guns were all cleaned I went did mine it just needed a pull through and wipe down so it don't pit. I went in to see dad there was no change and I said to mom, "We have to move his legs and arms twice a day," and we dug out the medical book and it showed what we needed to do.

"Brad, I am talking to you now as I would talk to Steve, you got a temper same as your father and your lacking in a skill the same as your father. We are all one family and the trauma this family went through, was hell with that bear. I see what you're doing but you could push anyone of us into a mental state that we would be like my husband here catatonic."

"John feels responsible and I know you do to maybe that's why you lash out so hard. But if you're not careful I could see John put a gun to his head and pull the trigger, and it is that serious my master. What you done out there, he blamed himself for you hurting his wife, so think about that before you do what your temper wants and keep close watch on John over the next few days."

"Britney I must make them understand it's our lives were messing with having dirty guns."

"Not disagreeing master just you need to be aware the fragile state everybody is in. I see your urgency, and the why for It, but talk would do the same."

"Britney I love you, and I will take what you say under advisement. My responsibility is to get everybody proficient with a gun and proper care so we don't have more injuries and if they have to be more afraid of me than the vermin or animals so be it."

Frustrated Britney said, "You are your father's son."

About a week later things were back to normal, fear of me by the girls subsided. They were all used to wearing no clothes except for foot wear.

"OK, shall we take numbers for tonight."

Judy said, "She couldn't and she pointed to her cunt with a sting hanging out and Melody was the same and I said, so Bridget and Cindy pick a number Bridget said, "Two." I said, "You're it for tonight. Now let's get to work girls you got to be feeling poorly Melody why don't you look after the men."

"Britney you can use rifle practice, I now had targets of a man's chest swing from a rope off a tree branch had four set up and we practiced for an hour open site at 100 yard they may get one out of ten shots finally Britney started keeping both eyes open using the scope and was clustering them.

Bridget however was another story. She was still struggling I came up behind her and said, "You need to keep both eyes open or you will miss every time."

She said, "I can't, I can't see through the scope with both eyes open. I remember an old trick and I said, "OK enough for today," and I found a magnifying glass and taped it over one eye and I said, "Walk around carefully she was running into stuff and stepping to avoid stuff that wasn't there. It was fun watching her do this we were careful to keep her in relatively safe spot.

I spotted a fox in the field and I said, "Brittney shoot it." She up aim and fired it went down. Bridget jumped, "What happened."

I said, "Britney just shot a fox we going out into the field you stay put sitting down and call on the walkie for someone to cover you while were gone."

"I will be alright," she said.

"Yes if you want the belt, you only think you're alright."

"Yes master," and she was on the walkie as we left. Brittney shot the fox in the front shoulder. The fox was still trying to stand I put the 9mm to his head and one round he was done. We skinned it left the rest for the crows the fox also had one of our chickens, I cleaned it boiled it, and later ground it into meal for the pigs, believe it, pigs are fussy eaters.

Bridget was getting used to walking around with the magnify glass and I had her read a sentence while walking and it wasn't long she had that done and I took it off.

She said, "I got a head ache." I said, smiling, "I hear that is what women always say when they don't want to do something."

She swatted me saying, "Oh you," I pinched her ass said, "That's master to you my princess."

I had a piece of twine strung and got the target swinging she got 4 out of five center mass one missed the target she was proud as a peacock and I said, "Not bad for a beginner," She said, "I will show you a beginner," and wraps her arms around me and kisses me with tongue for a good 3 minutes.

12