Sign of the Times Pt. 08

Story Info
Part 8.
3.7k words
4.68
9.7k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Michel Family

Part 8

Chapter 12

Princess and I went to the shed I took a piece of pine and carved the initials M B J C P. Then I took a drill bit in and put in five holes below the initials and 5 more 2 inches below them. I then cut wooden pegs to fit the holes.

I then drilled tiny holes through the board below the letters and through the pegs I fasted twine to each peg and then to the board. I drilled two holes in the corners of the board and for the finish touch I used the old style blow torch that used our fuel to heat up the old style soldering iron and I traced out the initials blacking the groves out making the initials stand out.

Bridget said, "That is amazing you are the most talented person I have ever met."

Well my princess seeing as how you are giving me a big head I guess I can try and satisfy you with my little one. I bent her over the sawhorse and enter her pussy from the rear. I slowly pumped and was watching her ass cheeks bounce as I thrust into her. God that was hot.

Her hands were tied up holding herself off the saw horse leaving my hands free to roam. I reached under and fingered her clit and between me thrusting into that tight warm pussy and my finger she was screaming and cum the first time. I waited till she came down from her first orgasm she begged me not to touch her clit it was two sensitive. I just kept pumping a nice steady pace

I slapped her ass playfully and said, "Well deny your master part of your body" in a joking tone whack 3 times on her ass cheek turning it rosy red as I continued to fuck her."

"Oh master your turning me on so much I am going to cum again."

"Oh my little princess likes the spanking and I drove my cock in deep as it could go and she moaned saying you own me your so talented do whatever you want. I spit on my finger got it wet and entered her ass while fucking her and one finger fucked her then I pulled out spit on two fingers and entered her ass and kept my slow pace fucking her and fucked her with two fingers. Princess started to orgasm again and as she was cumming I pulled my fingers out of her tight ass and sank my cock into her even tighter ass. I pushed it all the way in while she was cumming she screamed as it hurt but she was still feeling the pleasure from cumming.

When she came down she said take it out it hurts. I said, "Let it be princess stay still for a minute she did as I massaged her tits and played with her nipples I felt her muscles relax and I started to slowly pump in and out soon her pain gave way to pleasure and she started to push back as I was thrusting into her. In only a few minutes she was cumming again.

I pulled out of her ass and sunk into her pussy coating my cock with her dripping juices and re-entered her ass, as she was screaming in pleasure.

"My god how can this feel so good, you own me Brad my master." I started slapping that firm ass that bounced like Jello as I slapped it turning it red now on both cheeks. Master that hurts but while your fucking me it feels so right your spanking your cowgirl, branding her ass that you now own.

She was building to explode it felt different her muscles were so tight around my cock I could barely move and I started cumming as she went orgasmic and she just cum over and over it lasted a good five minutes.

I pulled out and kissed her neck hard living my branding mark. We kissed as soon as she got her breath we played tongue swap and finally we broke and she said, "I never dreamed it would be like this. You are so wonderful I never want to let you go. I want your baby so bad now just to show how much you own me, and it will give me something growing inside me to remember you by every day."

My Princess said, "Master that wore me out both holes are sore I won't refuse you because I can't, I belong to you but I beg master no more tonight master I am sore I can't take any more."

"Yes my love this is enough for our first day we got a life time to make love and have some sex as part of it."

"Your right we weren't just fucking we were making love together I feel it deep in my chest."

I am glad she capitulated because my cock was sore to. We walked back to the house her clinging to my arm. Back in the house I screwed up the carving.

The girls were whispering and all I could here was, He did, (Pause as she whispered more) He didn't, (Pause) and you let him, (Pause) and you like it, (Pause) I looked and she turned showing her red ass and Judy said "You enjoyed that?" Princess spoke loud enough for everybody to hear, "He is the most passionate lover and I could not refuse him anything."

She ran over crying with her arms around my neck and I said, "Easy my princess we are supposed to have fun along with our love making and sex."

"My Brad and Master I am happy that's why I am crying and she bawled into my arms as I hugged her and in a swaying motion I picked her up in my arms and sat in the overstuffed chair and cradled her like a small baby until she got her composer back. Finally we got up and went to supper.

At supper I said, "The carving is for you girls those that got stings in," everyone smiled and I continued "Put their peg in a bottom hole below their initial."

They all went over and said there is only one B and I said, "That is Britney and the P that is for Bridget my Princess," she put her peg in the bottom.

Cindy said, "You're not on your period you just finished?"

"But I am unavailable to master I am too sore."

Everyone laughed Cindy said, "Cowboy wore the cowgirl wore out." After supper Melody ran a bath and let Bridget soak.

That night I went to bed early. At 5 am I was up waiting and Cindy showed up we went strapped our guns and did the chores we had to take a lot of the cream off the milk we got and put it in the churner it was solar powered so when the sun came up it would churn we dumped the milk into our small pasteurizer.

Cindy was going for the coop when I grabbed her and kissed her with tongue when we broke, "Wow, what was that for," she said.

"Just because," I said. She got the 3 dozen eggs and we went into the house mom was making tea and without a word she left with a cup. I followed she was feeding dad.

Dad move his head was trying to say hi but he got son out clear. "You're doing great dad keep it up."

I walked over to the peg board and put Britney in the bottom row there was no way she was leaving Steve's side. Later that day Judy was in the top row and so was Melody.

Melody won the draw, and John just smiled at us as we went to his bedroom. I got between her legs and licked her to orgasm. Then just lay their running my hands over her thigh and inner legs making her squirm. I entered my fingers into her pussy and found her G spot which shortly after massaging that made her climax again.

As she was shaking I climbed on top sunk my cock into her pussy her muscles were into a spasm around my cock what a great feeling that was I started to pump and she was screaming, "Fuck me, god fuck this cunt, master," and I did.

She came again and again and I cum with her I sucked on her tits and on her neck leaving my brand she was shaking so hard I doubt she even noticed.

I got hard and she got on all fours and said, "Take my ass," and this was my second time, so in I pushed my cock it was slimy from being in her pussy so it slipped right in god it was tight she was moaning I am sure the house herd. I played with her nipples and the more I pulled the louder she moaned and I fucked her.

She was cumming again and I pulled on both nipples she screamed tighten her muscles around my cock and I shot my load into her ass while her pussy was dripping fluid.

We fell asleep and through the night I fucked her again and she was moaning in her sleep, "Oh John you're so wonderful you haven't done that in years."

I brought her off and she woke up and she said, "Did I say anything?"

I said, "It don't matter you enjoyed it if you thought I was him I am honoured my sexy lady." She kissed me sobbing and said, "That was so cruel of me."

I said, "No I thought it was an honor I can blind fold you and you can always think I am John." She cried more and we kissed and she went down on me and sucked me off and I said, "Oh mom you're so good," and I felt her teeth I said, "OK, I give," she continued and when I cum she kissed me and shared my cum, that was different.

She said, "You may as well get used to it its part of sex and besides that is for your comment. I didn't have soap so consider that semen soap."

We laughed and hugged and said, "Its five am want to get a shower take care of some of the chores. We got our shower and I played with her tits and as we were drying off I was looking out the back field and the morning light was there but the sun was not up yet may be five minutes before we see its rays, "What a view you have."

Melody said, "This is your room now," and I said, "No it's yours and Johns I will stay where I am." We dried off and we got in the kitchen and quietly put our 9mm on.

I stepped outside the door I heard a growl to my left I drew and fired. Not even getting my eyes focused on the coyote put another shot into him. There was more inside the chicken wire and two trying to get out, wham I heard from behind me bang and bang and bang I emptied half my clip dropping three more of them.

One was running for the field wham from the kitchen door Bridget shot it moving running top speed and she dropped it.

Everybody was up out in the yard armed I needed another clip. Cindy give me hers she had her 270 in her arms I dropped my clip and put hers in and moved to the coop door, standing to the side of it I reached in flicked the light switch out ran a coyote bang and bang two to its head.

I hear another growl still one in there I went threw a rock in and the coyote came charging out with a chicken in its mouth bang wham and it was down Britney let go with the cannon 306.

We checked everything out we lost about 15 of the fifty chickens. The rooster was in the barn so at least we can get more. I went out the garage and brought out the backhoe nice machine even had air and a CD player. I came out stereo blasting with the beach boy's song they were one of John's favorite bands.

That lightened the mood and I said, "Throw the coyotes in the bucket," they did and I took off down the road about a mile and dumped eight of them on the road. I was in an enclosed rig so I was like in a tank I was safe from even bears.

I drove home and parked the machine. We spent the day fixing the coop we took 20 chickens to another barn called the breeding barn there the rooster made little chicks in 21 days chicks were hatching. We ended up with over a hundred we raised them and then some we put down in the freezer and some were added to our egg pool.

The day of the chicken attack I said, "We have to do something." So I drew out a footing were the coyotes could not get under we needed it for more green houses and we put in an electric fence. Motion activated plus solar power lights flood LED's on motion detector this was all stuff John bought and figured to get at it over time.

Well the time had come, I was obsessed I worked day and into the evening until I couldn't see.

Making love to the girls went on hold and I said, "We can't lose our stock it is our life line we need the bananas and oranges to stay healthy. I worked well after dark on window boxes inside growing spices and teas my coffee bushes were now growing.

I was in the green house one day I came in with 8 bananas. It was a treat, I had three green houses done and secured. I even put tangle foot wire around the green houses. That was the razor wire used on top of fences to keep people out.

Chapter 13

The days were getting shorter dad was coming along he could walk with canes and say a few words his speech center was messed up, he knew what he wanted to say but couldn't, he got quite get it out, it frustrated him.

I talked to Britney and she said I am still the only Bull. It was August blueberry, raspberry season. Britney was high guard I was hunting dear had some apples stuck to a tree and had a female deer call electronic one it worked I drew a buck in after about 4 hours and shot it.

I called for Melody she brought the back hoe I dressed the dear then put it in the bucket and took it home. I washed it out Melody and I skinned it where we quartered it sliced up roast and deer fries steaks and chops, but I d-boned it to make as much freezer space as possible. Supper would be heart and liver. I got onions from our garden and some pole beans with some potatoes new ones no peeling.

John practiced with the 9mm daily and he got proficient with his left arm.

The girls came back with a bushel of berries and raspberries they said, "In a few days we will have them all, they still had the patch up by the old abandon farm, that was close to one of our hay fields." I said, "OK I will go with you and cut the hay Britney you take the APV vehicle and do hi cover. John can you mind the house take care of Steve I want every gun we got up there that is prime bear country and bears eat berries."

After supper the girls were all cleaning their guns. They knew I was being cautious but they seen what one bear could do. I was now using a 308 semi I was quick and that gun had more punch that the 270, and as we were talking my voice started cracking.

John said, "I knew you were working yourself to hard you let yourself get run down nobody can keep up the pace you set for yourself."

Britney said, "I agree with you John he needs to slow down, but he is not sick his voice is changing he will be a man soon in all respects."

Bridget said, "Master me first please." I said, "It will go by the numbers Princess and only 3 of you the others in six months."

"And you all want to be trained as a midwife I got knowledge, but I don't want to be father and doctor."

John said, "How in the world would you know that?"

I said, "Same as I knew to cauterize your shoulder and knowing what it would do to you but it shouldn't had an effect on your prostate."

John said, "Your right I got ruptured when the bear threw me. There was nothing you or a surgeon could have done with that."

"I want you girls to learn about cutting the cord what to do with the afterbirth or you will have every animal in a 10 mile radius here."

"And John do we have drugs for epidural?"

"Yes in baby first aid there is 1000 of everything what isn't there is in main storage garage underground."

"There is a still set up just needs chimney put in to make corn fuel. We have about 50 thousand gallons but we have a lot of gear and could suck it up on a big project we should think about replacing what we use."

"Thanks John, I will add it to the list. It was from here to the road long now it's about here to the kitchen door," as my voice cracked and they laughed.

Cindy said, "You sound like a girl," I looked down and said, "Nope I still got it, I am a guy." Every one broke up laughing and dad laughed and as plain as day he said "Good one son that will show them."

Britney started crying dad couldn't move much but said, "It is alright dear things are getting better."

Dad talked for a few minutes and then said, "I am tired and could Britney, Judy, and Brad my son stay for a few minutes."

Britney, my love for you will never die, but you must go on, I got something happening inside I can feel it. Son, I know you are master here now, and you are doing a good job. Pace yourself and watch that temper it is a trait from me a bad one unfortunately. Judy, do what you can to help him he will take on more than he should."

I got the blood pressure cuff and his pressure was a bit low but not out of range his temp was good his eyes were good no yellow so guess liver is OK.

"Dad maybe you're getting body parts are waking?"

"Maybe son but it feels strange."

I gave him a shot of B12 and that perked him up a bit. His hand was moving then his arm he placed it on Moms head she looked up and seen him move.

All she could do was cry and say, "Thank you lord for bringing him back to me." Next morning Dad was doing better but we had to get the berries that were our staples so reluctantly we went.

The girls picked their heart out; they wanted Britney back with her husband. I just finished with the hay cutting and went over to the girls. They were just finished the berries when a bear was seen at the edge of the woods mom yelled, "Bear," and all the girls were in the APV. I started the tractor for home and the APV was behind me, the bear never followed.

Mom rushed in to Steve he was sitting at the kitchen table having tea. John said, "He wanted to see outside." "I am feeling better," the girls took the berries cleaned them and put them in the root cellar where it was cool. We all cycled through the showers 3 at a time Britney I and Melody first, then the rest. When we were in we sponged each other's body and other than a few kisses and feels we were still out in less than 5 minutes, which was a record for us.

Steve had color to his face I took his blood pressure. It was lower than last night. I had to get it up I went and got liver from the freezer and put it on the stove told the girls make deer fries for us.

I cooked the liver and forced dad to eat it all, he did not want to and I said, "You have a choice eat or go back to bed for the next month."

"You can't do that!"

"I can and well Steve I am responsible, and your blood pressure is low and I don't know why."

"I have been in bed for 4 months I am going to have a few issues."

"Yep now eat the fucking liver." Mom just glared and I said, "Steve you know what my temper is like, don't push me." I was purposely trying to get him mad. "I can't spank your ass but maybe I will spank Britney ass."

He said, "You ungrateful little bastard, I will kill you his face was red," and I checked his blood pressure "Leave me alone you freak."

"Girls grab him and I checked his pressure and it was high "Great," I said, "Steve you are going to be fine sorry I put you through that,"

"You prick you did all that on purpose?"

John laughed, "You are your father's son, Steve used to do that to me all the time."

"But Steve please eat the liver it will help bring your pressure up I don't want to keep making you pissed at me."

"You called your mother Britney"

"Dad I am the bull, the girls are my heard and I can't call Melody or Britney by something else that is too weird so were first name or pet name.