Sign of the Times Pt. 09

Story Info
First to get pregnant & first person to die.
3.1k words
4.66
11k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Michel Family

Part 9

Chapter 14

Dad said, "My god son, so you and my wife?"

Britney said, "I am sorry my husband," and she started crying.

Steve said, "Don't my love, I couldn't think of a better person to take care of your needs and to have children with maybe when I get better I can help but John what about you?"

He said, "Nope I can't shoot, the bear took care of that to, man was I stupid that day."

"No John I was to, only this guy was paranoid, always having guns, hell I heard the firing outside the other morning."

"Yep and if your son, our leader hadn't forced us to learn to shoot and always where guns there could of been more people hurt there were a lot of coyotes out there at least eight of them."

Steve said, "So Melody you to?" "Yes Steve and he is a fantastic lover." "Well I am getting a big chest come on Judy lets go my love."

"Go where?"

Brad said, "Ah to bed for a start."

"What I a I a,"

"Come on let me make you a woman."

Britney said, "Go enjoy my daughter."

I pinched her ass and said, "Do I have to carry you?"

"No master I will go upstairs," I laid a towel down and she said, "Brad I am a virgin."

"I said all the girls were except mom and Melody."

"That's what the towel is for I grabbed her we kissed as we laid on the bed I felt her shake and I said, "Relax my love I will be careful," and I went between her legs and started licking her clit and making her soaked she came within minutes and it looked like she was peeing.

"Oh God I am sorry I didn't mean to pee on you."

I said, "My sweat love that is not pea one in a thousand squirts and you are the one," as I started lapping it up she was moaning as I felt her little tits they were the smallest in the family but then we have the youngest bodies.

As I made her cum the second time I was able to get my cock part way in to her I never made it through her hymen yet, she was that tight.

I fucked her gently by moving the head of my cock in and out and not going deep into her making her moan and kissed her played with her nipples and she came squirting again. That is when I rammed my cock through her hymen and she was still cumming but her face had pain on it I just held still buried in her.

Finally she said, "Christ that hurt but it feels good having that huge cock sitting in there," I could feel her muscles relax and then tighten around my cock finally I said, "Are you having fun my love?"

"Yes I am, it feels nice."

I said, "Well I am going to make love to you and slowly." I moved my cock pumping small at first and finally full stokes and she exploded again. And I kept pumping and she started screaming and cumming again.

I cum with her shooting a good 6 ropes into her we hugged and I stayed in her. I was hard and I continued to fuck her as I sucked on her nipple I bit them and pulled and she was moaning again. I could feel her tight muscles on my cock they were so tight it felt like being in Princess's ass.

Next time she cum I sucked on her neck giving her a nice big hickey. I kept pumping could feel her tight pussy muscles as I pushed my soft knob into her pushing her muscles to the side and the closed around my shaft. With each thrust we were building together and cum together and I sucked the other side of her neck and then we kissed and we laid there for 15 teen minutes.

I said, "I need tea," and she said, "Me to let's get a shower so we walked down stairs they said nothing as we went to the shower of course I fucked her from behind and as she cum. I fucked her ass with two fingers and she said, "That was fantastic my god you are such a lover." We went out to the kitchen and Cindy and Bridget wanted to know every detail.

Dad was back laying down mom made us tea. I said, "Melody can you take one of the girls and change our bed my love here is very special." Mom says, "She isn't?" I said, "She sure is and I tasted it she could fill a glass."

Judy looked at me red and I said, "My love be proud, you have something special and unique." Of course that started a whole other round. We finally got back to bed and snuggled through the night she was riding me. She came over and over she was in an orgasmic state, every thrust she made sinking over my cock more fluids oozed out. Finally I couldn't hold out she made me cum with her at the same time. She lay down and fell asleep on my chest in the morning when I woke up she was gone.

I got up went to the upstairs shower and here was Judy sick in the toilet. I held her head she might have had a touch of fever. I got cold face cloth and helped her back to bed.

She lay down and was sick again. Cindy came by and I said, "She is sick get me some tea for her, see if we can settle it."

Cindy came back with Melody and Judy couldn't drink it and I said, "Stay with her," and I run down got her a gravol gave her one and within twenty minutes she felt better and dozed off to sleep.

We let her be and went down to the family was up except dad we were all at the table and Cindy said, "How Judy was sick, puking sick."

I said, "She felt like she had a low grade fever. Maybe it was something she ate?" finally Melody said, "You only need two more names not three."

It took me a minute; John was laughing and said, "Master you are the one, right out of the gate."

Melody said, "Didn't you notice your seamen has gone white?" "No actually I didn't see it." She said, "Have you not wanked off?"

I said, "No not with all of you to service." John was laughing so hard his side was hurting.

I had breakfast bacon eggs toast and tea we all were concerned. Mom came out when told her what happened and she was like she wasn't there she sat down like a robot and drank her tea.

I said, "Mom, are you OK," she just had a blank stare.

I ran into the bed room and dad was gone he passed through the night.

What he was saying about his insides he must have had a bleed in his stomach was all swollen. I folded his hands and covered his body and closed his eyes.

I went out and said, "Dad has passed go in and say your goodbyes." I went out to the shop and made a coffin. I got the back hoe and out by our fence I dug a hole I could only get down 5 feet I hit rock I went back put the coffin in the bucket and drove as close to the front door as I could I had hay in the coffin.

I went back in Cindy and Bridget helped me get the coffin in the room I took a clean sheet and lined the coffin. I used the clean part of the dirty sheet and cleaned dad up and I muscled dad into the coffin and wrapped him just leaving his face exposed. Cindy and Bridget helped me get to the kitchen.

I said, "Melody go get Judy bring her here Bridget help her."

They brought Judy down she was doped up but she seen the coffin and said "No my daddy it can't be he was getting better."

I said, "He was hurt internally there is nothing we could do, he said his farewells, he came back long enough to give us closure, including your mother, go to her, help each other though this."

I had Bridget and Cindy help me with the ropes got them under the casket and we pulled it to the door I hooked a chain around the bucket and hooked the chain into the hooks. I started the tractor and pulled the coffin to the ground outside and reattached the chain. I picked the coffin up with the back hoe and drove across the yard to the burial site.

I lowered the coffin to the start of the hole. I went it the shed brought back a spade shovel and a few pieces of fire wood so I could get the rope out afterwards.

Chapter 15

I threw the wood into the hole and dug the spade into the loose ground.

I went back to the house and said, "We are ready." We walked out Mom was still in a daze.

At the grave site I said, "Our father was a good man a good father. He had a temper but was tempered by our mother the two are truly a match made from up above. We stand here today to say goodbye to a husband a father a brother and an uncle." I looked around to see if anyone wanted to say a word over dad but John was almost as bad off as Britney (mom). I then said, let's all say the Lord's Prayer and I led off and all joined in. At the end of the prayer I said, "Well you all sing, {As we Gather by The River}." As they sang I climbed into the backhoe and lowered the coffin without starting the machine just eased the hydraulic hoe down by gravity. As the song finished, I got out and shoveled first shovel on the grave then mom and she broke down crying then Judy and then the rest. I helped John.

John said, "You're very strong."

I said, "No I am not but I will do what must be done and then break down, now please go while I still have the strength to do what I must."

"Cindy please take high cover," and I passed her my 308. I stepped on the bucket in the hole and released one side of the ropes. With tears in my eyes I climbed into the machine started it and brought the bucket out, and the ropes came out without disturbing the casket. Cindy took the chain and rope off and drug it clear. Ever so gently I filled the hole in with the bucket and returned the machine to the garage.

As I stepped to the ground I fell to my knees and cried and prayed, "Please God help me find the strength and wisdom to go on," and cried remembering the little things I did to aggravate such a good man. When I started to get hold of myself Cindy was there to hug me and hold me.

We walked back to the house where tea and sandwiches were on the table. Mom and Judy talked but the rest joined in.

John felt so bad he wanted to die he said, "I would trade places in a heartbeat."

I said, "John we don't pick how or when, it is what it is, and we move on we live for each other, we strengthen our resolve to make this family live, this is our life, a place you have provided for all of us."

John and mom both said, "We wish we had your strength."

"You guys are plenty strong after I was done I fell apart like a two year old. But we have to live; we have to live for that man we just buried that makes his life worthwhile."

Mom hugged me and Judy hugged me and Judy said, "I here I am carrying another life inside me."

I said maybe 2 or three triplets would be nice." "Heaven forbid don't even joke about that."

I said, "My wife,"

"You're what?"

I said, "My wife if you're all having my children then you will all be my wives."

John looked and said, "He is right."

Anyway wife, I was thinking of a name,"

"Gee, it is usually us girls picking them for you to approve, and then we do what we want any way,"

I said, "Oh that's how it works, well while you're thinking, throw this into your cauldron. If we have a boy, how about Steve John Michel and if it's a girl, Stephanie Jon Michel."

"The decision is made my husband." Melody and I took Mom to the side and Bridget got Cindy and went into moms room changed the bed spayed some febreze saved for special occasion and put the sheets outside to be washed later.

{As some of you may know when a person dies all their body muscles relax and they defecate and urinate themselves.}

I said, "Today is a rest day. Tomorrow we need to get that hay rolled and brought down we got a baler so it well make it easy. Cindy you need to drive with mom and learn how to drive."

"Bridget I will train you on all the machinery. John you're getting better by the week so I need you to keep track of our stores let us know what we need to concentrate on."

John said, "That is women's work." I said, "No that is family work it needs doing and it is something you can handle. I don't think you can handle any machinery like the bulldozer, backhoe, baler, as driving is a bit much. Hunting your handicap there, so this is something that needs doing."

"Also making fuel may be a way to help there. John I don't have all the answers but I figure you want to help so let's work on stuff you know you can do then move on from there."

"Yes master." "John I love you I really do and I am only trying to give you self worth."

"Brad I know you are, and I am trying to support you where ever I can."

"Then we are on the same page let's get this over with we need two more there is four to choose from." Britney said, "Make it three I can't right now," and I said, "Woman that is not fair we are all in this together we need off spring and you have already had a son so maybe chances are good but either way you girls all pick or no one picks talk it over."

The girls went at mom like she was crow meet less than 2 minutes and said, "I am in," not looking pleased.

I told John the numbers, Bridget picked 1 John said, "No." Cindy said, "2," John said, "Yes."

"Britney your pick," "Fine I pick 3," John said, "Yes" John said, "Master you may have our bedroom we well move upstairs,"

Britney says, "No master will take that room I am moving upstairs I can't sleep in there anyway."

No one argued and I said, "Cindy you are with me tonight."

"Well that is one way to sweep a girl off her feet."

I laughed and said, "That was rather crude."

"My lady will you please do me the honor of gracing my bed, so we can fuck each other's brains out."

Cindy laughed and said, "You almost had it but you had to put all that garbage in front of it and I will be happy to fuck your brains out kind sir."

She came over and hugged me Judy was sitting quite deep in though and I whispered, "Invite her to join us at least it will be company, and I don't care what we do tonight". Cindy left sauntered over to Judy and her eyes got big as saucers. I thought, "Here comes a slap in the face," but she come over and hugs me.

"Thank you husband, brother, master, I didn't want to be alone tonight."

It was afternoon and I said, "Would you like to go for a walk?" They both said, "That would be nice." I went to the freezer brought out a bag of sliced apple and put it in my game bag gave it to Cindy to carry.

We put on our 9mm and I said Britney were going up to the field want to come." In a monotone voice she said, "No dear Melody and I are going to move my stuff up to the double room and pack some other stuff away."

"Do you need or want any help?"

She said, "No this is private work you guys go on." I took the cross bow and they took 270's and we went to the field we talked about the before time with mom and dad and our brief time here. A horse was eating hay and I called to her whistled and she came trotting across the field. Cindy said, "I have tried they do not do that for me."

I took my bolt holder and took a piece of carrot and had it in my closed hand the girls didn't see it so I had some fun. I said, "I just got that magnetic personality just like I got two of the prettiest girls on the planet now one of the most prettiest horses are coming to meet us."

Cindy said, "Do you here the blarney coming out of him."

I said "Athena my girl, as I petted her neck and slipped her the carrot. Judy and Cindy petted her and up came Cleopatra not to be left out and I petted her and said, "Are my girls jealous," she nudged me with her nose I got a piece of carrot and fed it to her Cindy seen it and said, "What did you give her."

Laughing I said, "They caught me girls, I give them a piece of carrot every time so when I call they come running for a treat. I put some apple slices in your bag feed them a few pieces each not many." They did they petted them for a half hour something about petting an animal calms and soothes a person.