Sign Your Ass Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could still taste his asshole on her tongue and feel the sweat from between his cheeks on her nose where it had been buried as she stuck her tongue where he shat from.

He was thinking of that moment too as he fucked her. Smiling as his orgasm built. Usually he would be starting to think about whether he was satisfying his lover at this point but there were no such worries now.

"Oh, yes, Maggie," he panted, a wicked smile on his face as sweat began to bead on his brow.

"I am going to pump you full of my cum, you bitch." she bucked under him, gripping the table with her hands to meet his thrusts. Anger coursed through her veins, amplified by the waves of sensation her wet cunt was sending through her body. And then it hit.

He shuddered and thrust one last time, a deep, guttural grunt emanating from lips as he held himself deep in her, his cum shooting out of him into her womb.

"Yes, that's it, feel my cum in you."

She looked at him with the first signs of disdain returning to her spiteful eyes and he laughed. Still rebellious, huh?

He relaxed his tensed shoulders and released her ankles.

"OK, Maggie, on your knees."

She looked at him. It wasn't over?

He smiled and she took a deep breath before levering herself up to a standing position again. She did not meet his eyes as she stood, but simply lowered herself to her knees, holding her skirt up as she put first one knee, then the next on the ground.

Sure enough he gripped her head again and told her, "Lick it clean, you hypocritical bitch, lick my cum and your cunt juice of my cock." And he pushed his dick into her mouth.

She did as she was told. His cum was salty but not bitter, not very much coffee and a penchant for spicy sauce making it slightly sweet. It was going flaccid and as she sucked his cock she realized this last act was purely out of spite. But she had no choice and she sucked him dry, making sure she complied fully with his orders.

He left her, kneeling. Cunt dripping cum and a mouth full of his jism as he pulled his pants back on, slipped his feet back in his shoes and unlocked the door.

As he opened it he turned to her and saw her, deflated, hefting herself back into her chair. He stopped, walked back to her desk and leaned in close to her before speaking.

"Err, Maggie, before I forget, I have a few things I need you to do."

She looked at him, her face barely inches from his, still with fury in her eyes but also with a compliancy he liked seeing on her.

"Firstly," he said, "cancel these status meetings from now on. You'll get my status when and if I choose to give it to you. Secondly, mark all my to-do's complete and I will get you what I think is actually necessary when and if I feel like it. You can deal with gathering approval signatures whenever you think it is necessary, just as you do with your own documents."

She nodded, her resistance slowly grinding down. He went on, "Umm, oh, and I suggest you put in for that promotion for me. The review cycle is only a couple of months away and we should get that process rolling. I am due in a year anyway so it should be pretty easy. You should aim to exceed my expectations on that one, is that clear?"

She nodded again, knowing she would try hard to get him promoted away from her, in an attempt to remove the threat and give her an opportunity to get herself out of this mess.

"Finally," he said, with a beatific smile, "can I suggest that you start working on loosening up your tight little ass?" Her eyes flashed wide. He was going to make her do more sexual favors for him? Jesus Christ! He smiled, "You don't have to, but whether you do or not, at some point in the not too distant future I am going to slide my dick up that beautiful fat ass of yours and you might want to be a little more . . . prepared for it when I do."

He smiled and walked away, laughing to himself as he returned to his desk and then shaking his head as it dawned on him what he had just done.

She sat back, beaten yes, broken, almost, but her mind was scheming. How could she get out of this? How could she turn the tables on her new master?

12