Signed First Edition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,128 Followers

"Reggie wrote it. Can't you guess what it's about?"

She considered this a moment and then shrugged. "He talked about it that night I went over there, but ... but I think I fell asleep."

"Elaine, you've got a better memory than I do. Don't you think it's just a little bit odd that you can never remember anything about this particular book?"

She fidgeted a little. "Um ... it's probably technical. You love that sort of stuff, but it really bores me. I'm sure that's why I went to sleep when he talked about it."

"You didn't fall asleep, Pet. You told me what happened when you climbed into bed with me after you got home. Have you forgotten what you said?"

She looked up at me again, but this time it was clear that she was uncomfortable with this train of thought. "I ... I don't think it's a big deal, Rod. Why do you keep going on about it? Maybe you should untie me now."

But without further comment, I turned the book over so that the title was facing her. The words seemed to scream up at her: "Using Erotic Hypnosis to Voluntarily Enslave Your Wife or Girlfriend." She drew in her breath with a savage gasp and she froze into such immobility that I began to wonder for a moment if one of Reggie's little "suggestions" might have come into play. But after a long twenty seconds, she exhaled raggedly and shifted a little. "Is ... is THIS the book?" she asked in a hushed tone.

"Well, of course this is the book. Do you remember now?"

"I ... um .... He hypnotized me. Well, not me exactly. He hypnotized Cathy, but then I started to fall asleep, too. And ... and I KNEW it was happening. I KNEW he was hypnotizing me. I felt ... guilty because I was letting some other man do something to me. But ... but, Rod ... it felt ... so ... GOOD. It felt so good to surrender ... and just let go ... and ...." She lapsed into another long pause. "Are ... are YOU going to do this to me?" She still hadn't looked up from the book, which was sitting on top of the backs of her bound hands in her lap. "Are you going to hypnotize me again? Are you going to ... to enslave me?"

I barked a little laugh. "I've got you tied up like a sacrificial lamb. Aren't you feeling just a little bit 'enslaved' without all of this hypnosis rigmarole?"

She thought about this for awhile. "I think this would make it even ... um ... more ... intense. Don't you?" I reached down and started opening the book. Her reaction surprised me. She struggled to bring her hands up and stop me, but they'd gotten pinned underneath the volume for the moment. "No, Rod! The book is just for you! I don't want to KNOW how you're going to do it to me. I don't want to SEE how ...." But I'd already gotten the thing open to a bookmarked page, and she froze again, staring dumbly at the picture of Reggie's wife in which she was presumably naked and in the most profound depths of her hypnotic trance, her eyes looking up at us and yet also looking at nothing at all.

Elaine gasped again and shrank back from the picture a little, shaking slightly in fright, then fascination, then anticipation. She drew closer to the photo again, and closer still, raptly staring. I hadn't commented at all; I'd just watched her intently to see her reaction. With slow, calm deliberation, she finally pulled her bound hands out from under the book, and now she gently touched the picture with trembling fingertips. "It's Cathy. She's hypnotized." Another fifteen seconds went by. "Rod ... she's ... she's so ... so ... BLANK! Look at her! She's ... empty! He's ... he's controlling her! Controlling her mind! She's given EVERYTHING to him! She's given everything she has ... given it ALL to him. Her body ... her mind. There's nothing left. Everything there is, she's given to him. And now that she's empty, he can fill her up again with anything he wants. He can make her do anything. Anything at all." Another long pause. "You can't love a man any more than this," she said to herself rather than to me.

"Now do you think you'll be able to remember the book and what happened that night?" I asked gently.

"I remember it all," she answered without looking up. "And at night, I start to remember. I start thinking about what he made me feel. But as soon as I think about it, I start to get really, really sleepy. I fell asleep while he was hypnotizing Cathy, but then ... then he woke me up. And then, it was just me. He was only talking to me ... sitting right in front of me ... holding ... something on a string ... a crystal on a string. And he was telling me that I was about to go back to sleep again ... only ... deeper. Deeper and deeper ... each time ... each time I woke up ... and ... went ... back ... to ... sleeeee ...."

"Focus, Pet," I chided.

She jerked awake. "Um ... each time I woke up ... he made me go to sleep again ... deeper each time. And, I TRIED to remember ... I really did. Last night, in bed, I tried to think back on what happened ... and I couldn't stay awake. And I didn't do anything ... um ... improper with him. I didn't, I'm sure. But Rod, I don't know what I'd have done if he'd tried. I can't even begin to describe the power he had over me. I couldn't stay awake. I tried SO hard! I didn't mean to give into him ... over and over again ... going back to sleep when he ordered me to. I feel so guilty about it! And ... and ...." She faltered and seemed to give up her argument. "Are YOU going to do that to me, Rod? Are you going to do THIS to me?" She hadn't looked up from the picture in the book.

She was so earnest and serious about it that I couldn't keep a smile from my lips. "We'll talk about it tomorrow," I said simply.

Now her head snapped up and she looked imploringly into my eyes. "You ... you can't just show me a thing like this and then not DO something!"

I laughed. "Pet, you're sitting beside me hogtied and fucked silly. Do you really think I need to hypnotize you to make you do my bidding?"

Her frantic gaze switched back and forth twice more between me and the photo. She was deeply agitated. "I ... I ... I want you to ... um ...."

I pulled her into a hug, during which the book slid off her lap and onto the floor, despite an unsuccessful grab on her part. She made a funny little sound deep in her throat when it hit the floor. I laughed again and shifted her body back so that it leaned against me, my arm around her naked body. "Not another word," I chided. "We'll discuss it tomorrow, when I'm good and ready." She lay stiffly against me for several seconds, and then I felt her body relax into my own. "Now," I continued. "I want you to do something for me. Will you?"

She hesitated only a moment. "Yes, of course."

"I want you to remember once more about Reggie waking you up and making you go back to sleep. Do it now, okay?"

Again she hesitated a few seconds. "Can ... can you do something for me, too?"

This request surprised me for some reason. "What is it?"

"Will you let me sleep this way tonight? Please?" She held up her bound hands.

I grinned. "We'll see. Now, do as I say. Think about it again."

In thirty seconds, she was asleep.

..........................

To Be Continued ...

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,128 Followers
12