Signing up to be a Sex Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
A direct follow up to the previous story.
2.1k words
4.21
71.9k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber found herself again nude, she was locked into a set of stocks in what seemed like a typical dungeon, she was locked into a bending position, around her ankles were cuffs that were secured to D-Rings on the floor keeping her legs spread. She was gagged again, though this time it was a large ball gag that had straps that went up her face, and an additional strap under her chin.

She was in her second week of her slave training with her new Mistress, Nicole, who had a reputation as the toughest in the training program. Over the past two weeks Amber had been put through the ringer sexually. All sorts of anal plugs, nipple clamps, and vibrators were used to break her willful spirit. The once proud woman was now a docile and submissive creature at the hand of Nicole.

Nicole entered, Amber looked up with a defeated look in her eye before returning her eye line to the floor. She knew better than to look Nicole in the eye. "How are we doing today slave?" Nicole asked with confidence in her voice. "Mmphf" was all Amber could muster.

"Aww, what a good little slave you've been recently, I've got some great news for you. You've survived the first two weeks of my regimen, and I have a little treat for you for doing so well." Nicole kept talking as she adorned a large strap-on dildo just in front of Amber's face, "When you first started I couldn't believe you got picked to be a fetish girl, with your looks and body, you would of made a great house slave, usually my program is for more homely girls who can't get by on there looks and have to do this creepy fetish stuff. I must admit, you have been one of the toughest girls to break, most of the women who I train don't have any self confidence from their appearance, but we still broke you, didn't we?"

Nicole went on as she applied lube to her fake dick, "Now you know I wouldn't break you down if I wasn't going to build you back up silly, now that I have you in a state I like, it's time to make you into the sex slave you were meant to be, but first your reward for being such a good challenge the past two weeks."

Nicole walked behind Amber and put herself in position, with her hand she guided her dildo's tip to the entrance of Amber's asshole. As soon as she felt it, Amber allowed her anus to completely relax and the rubber cock slid easily into her ass. Nicole found her rhythm fucking her slave bound in stocks as she continued to compliment what a good slave Amber had become. "Such a clever girl you are, remember when you first we under my tutelage, it was like pulling teeth getting anything into your ass, but eventually it got in there. Now you know better, don't you?"

Amber could only give grunts and moans as a response, but it was true. After Veronica had spitefully sentenced her to Nicole's program she was subjected to several severe floggings immediately, followed by several ruined orgasms in which she was brought to the brink of release and then not made to come, which was extremely frustrating for her. Once Amber cam without permission, and received a punishment so harsh she knew to never do that again.

The first time Nicole put a butt plug to Amber's anus, she clenched it tightly. But this was not Nicole's first slave reluctant to anal sex. Nicole simply used an oiled finger to slowly encircle Amber's clitoris, her body betrayed her and her anus eventually relaxed allowing the butt plug to slip right in.

At first Amber tried to protest through all the beating and forced insertions, insisting that she did not belong there and it was all because of Veronica, which is why Nicole, even at the end of her second week had her gagged. By the end of the first week though, Amber had accepted her place as Nicole worked her over and humiliated her with acts of sodomy and forced cunnilingus.

"Slave, I am going to not only going to remove your ball gag during this session, but if you answer my questions correctly, I may even let you come. Do you understand?" Amber grunted a positive response, as Nicole continued to fuck her up the ass. Nicole reached forward and undid the straps on Amber's gag and she was able to use her tongue to push the gag out of her mouth.

Nicole began her questioning, "What is your name?" Amber hadn't been without a gag for a good while now and took a moment before answering, "Ma'am, My name is Slave A03." Nicole smiled and a reached down with one hand began to make broad strokes over Amber's labia, "Good girl, and why are you here?" Amber continued, "Ma'am I am here because I signed a contract to be a sexual servant, and after being fairly judged by a specialist it was determine that I would be best suited to serve in the fetish program and be trained by you to perform my duties to the client who purchases me."

This response pleased Nicole, it was good to see her program was working, even on this pretty girl who would never need to lower herself to fetishism. Nicole used her index finger to encircle Amber's clit the same way she did the first time she used a butt plug on her. "Now slave you may come as soon as a I take my hand off of your pussy, I want your orgasm to come solely from you getting it up the ass, do you understand?"

Amber agreed to the terms her mistress had laid out, Nicole played her pussy like a violin and then all of the sudden pulled her hand away and devoted all her focus on fucking Amber's ass. Amber, who hadn't come in a good while eagerly gushed as soon as she was able.

Afterward, Nicole released Amber from her stocks and instructed her to kneel before her. This was the first time Amber was not restrained in anyway. She knelt before Nicole and did not say a word. They waited and then the door to the dungeon opened and in walked Veronica, still in her lab coat.

"Hello Mistress Nicole, how is everything going, I just wanted to check up on Slave A03 make sure she is excelling through your program

Nicole began to lecture, "I must admit Agent Smith, when you first sent her here with her looks and defiant attitude, I really thought you screwed up, I mean if it were up to me, I'd be training her to be a mistress like me."

This idea made Amber feel worse than any flogger could, the idea that she could have been a mistress herself, instead of being on the receiving end of all the punishment if not for Veronica getting her revenge.

Veronica, almost taking offense continued "Yes, well you don't get paid to make those decisions your job is to break mouthy defiant girls, and train them to perform disgusting acts without hesitation that women like us have too much self-respect to ever do. Now did you accomplish this yet?

Nicole responded to Veronica, who must have been her superior. "Well, I may not make the rules, but I sure do follow 'em. I took this little spit fire and turned her into a submissive, in fact you just missed her cumming from nothing more than a good ass fucking. As you can see I have her at the point where I don't even need to gag or restrain her."

Veronica looked down at Amber, who was on her knees sitting back on her feet, who indeed had a defeated docile look on her face, even in the presence of her rival and the cause for her slavery.

Veronica asked Nicole to leave the room and then addressed Amber "Is this true slave, have you been broken, are you nothing more than a pathetic little sex slave who will do whatever your master tells you?"

Amber, for the first time in two weeks didn't have a gag in her mouth, restraints on her wrists, or a plug in her ass, could have jumped right up and attacked Veronica for what she had been subjected to because of her. But that Amber was gone. So Slave A03, with her hands folded in her lap simply said "Yes, Ma'am."

An evil smile crept across Veronica's face, and she pulled her right hand back and harshly slapped Amber across the face, "That's Mistress Veronica to you! Now answer again"

Nicole had never struck Amber that hard, but any semblance or capacity for anger was expertly ousted from Amber by Nicole's tactics as a dominatrix, and she simply said shyly "Yes Mistress Veronica, please forgive me."

Amber subconscious knew this wasn't right, Nicole was a beautiful and strong woman who used her knowledge to effectively mold Amber into a submissive. She had no qualm submitting to Nicole, but it wasn't right that she had been broken like a wild horse and then Veronica stepped in to ride her. But never the less, Amber was now a slave to who ever controlled her.

Veronica went the wall and grabbed something and then came to Amber, and knelt in front of her at her level. "I bet you never thought of this when you were signing those contracts, I bet you thought you'd just be some house bunny and just have to fuck some guy every now and again, well I have some great news from you."

As she was speaking, Veronica was attaching clothes pins to each of Amber's nipples and one on each of labia. In her new state of servitude, as Veronica reached down to attach the pins on her pussy lips, Amber instinctively opened her legs making more of herself available to her tormentor, this pleased Veronica.

"You've been bought, by a very special client, she has purchased a number of slaves and likes 'Pony Girls,' I have the orders for Nicole to use your last week to transform you into the best Pony Girl you can be, isn't that wonderful."

Obviously it wasn't, but Amber responded, "Yes Mistress Veronica, thank you for taking care of me through out the beginning of my servitude."

"Thank you?" Veronica laugh, "Oh, I love it, and I tell you what I think I know just how you can show your gratitude towards me, let's see how well Nicole trained you."

Veronica removed her shoes, pants, and panties and walked over to a dungeon style gyno table that was in the room and instructed Amber to follow. Veronica cuffed Amber's hands behind her back, it wasn't necessary, but Veronica loved the sight of it.

This time veronica got on the table to placed her feet in the spread stirrups. Amber knelt before the crotch of her former rival who simply said to Amber "Do I even have to say it?"

And with that Amber expertly began to eat out Veronica's cunt, as part of her training Amber had to learn to pleasure both male and female perfectly. "Oh yeah," Veronica moaned, "tongue my ass you little whore, I'm gonna come all over you."

Amber complied, back in college she bested Veronica at nearly everything, but now a year later, she was cuffed in a dungeon pleasuring her asshole.

"Goo-o-o-d girl, I can't wait to check up on you for your 6 month assessment and see what a cute pony girl you'll make, and don't worry about discipline this client runs a tight ship, she makes Nicole look like Doris Day." Veronica was getting close to climax she reached forward and pulled on the back of Amber's head, forcing her tongue deep into Veronica's asshole while she fingered herself.

"I hope you enjoyed that ass orgasm Nicole let you have today, cause I am telling her no more for the rest of training, and your new Master puts all her ponies in chastity belts." Amber moaned into Veronica's genitals as despair washed over her. Veronica on the other hand had a gushing orgasm right into Amber's face.

Veronica got out of the gyno chair a put her clothes back on, she bent down again to Amber and removed the clips from her nipples and labia, the rush of blood made Amber gasp as each pin came off. "Remember the last thing I did to you the last time we met, I wanna leave the same way."

Amber now a broken submissive slave with no protest leaned her head back and opened wide as again Veronica spit into her mouth, this time instead of gagging Amber simply swallowed and thanked her.

Veronica walked off with a laugh, and left Amber in the dungeon to find Nicole and instruct her about the pony girl training.