Signs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay reluctantly let go and kissed his way up her body, stopping at her neck. He quickly slid off his pants as he stood, then locked his hands under her thighs. His tongue ran back and forth across her neck as he picked her off the ground and leaned her against the wall. Sliding the tip of his cock against her sex, he quickly found her opening and lowered her, savoring the feel of her heat as he entered her.

Unable to achieve the angle he desired, Jay turned and unexpectedly tossed her to the bed, where she landed with a surprised shriek. Hannah gave him a lecherous grin as he advanced on her, pushing her down. He grabbed her leg at the knee and lifted it high, sliding forward and entering her completely with one thrust, thrilling at her satisfied groan.

Their kissing intensified as he moved inside her, varying his strokes to gauge her responses. First a shallow one, followed by a deep one, then turning his hips from side to side, Jay tried to touch every inch of her. When he had learned what he wanted, he pulled out and urged her to her hands and knees, again sliding deeply inside her. Knowing that he didn't have long, he reached forward and grabbed her by the base of her hair, pulling her head up as his hips slammed into hers harder and faster.

She responded with the same unmistakable signs as before, letting him know that she was close as well. He fucked her mercilessly, saying things to her he would have never dared to any other woman. Each comment seemed to heighten her arousal, as well as his. He released her hair and grabbed her by the shoulder as he pushed as deeply as he could inside her. She dropped to her stomach, taking him with her as they both came, the quaking of their bodies melting into one intense, continuous, pleasurable wave.

The minutes ticked by as they silently enjoyed each other's warmth. Jay nibbled the back of her neck, as he marveled at how she had responded to him. Everything he tried seemed to be perfect. Whatever he said seemed to be what she wanted to hear. Despite her telling him that she had never cum more than twice in a day, she had just done so in a matter of minutes, with someone she had only met in person an hour before. He basked in the emotion that fact provided him, unsure why it felt so important.

Hannah groaned in protest when he finally shrank enough that he slipped out of her. She rolled over and they kissed again, this time tenderly and without any hint of rushing. He moved his chest, delighting in the feel of her sweat-slicked body beneath him. Jay suddenly pulled back and looked deeply into her eyes.

"I love you, Hannah," he said softly, watching her face for the reaction he hoped would come. Instead she said nothing, pulling him closer to kiss. Taken off guard by her reaction, he wondered if he might have spoken too quickly.

"After all," he scolded himself, "we just met. It's not like I have the right to expect her to be as sure about this as I am."

Not wanting her to feel uncomfortable, he passionately returned her kisses, taking comfort in how right she felt against him. He knew if she needed more time, he could wait. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that she would feel the same way too, eventually. He had never been so sure of anything involving a woman before.

They held each other and made love for hours until exhaustion overtook them both.

>>>>>>>

"Place any items from your pockets as well as your shoes in the bins," Jay heard one of the guards announce as he stood in line for the metal detector. He couldn't resist grinning; thinking about how many times he'd heard that over the last couple of years. Almost every time preceded some sort of incident that was amusing and/or embarrassing. This time there were no surprises in the bag, nothing to explain at the counter. He simply walked through and was on his way.

He arrived at his gate a full hour before his flight was due to leave. There was nothing on the TV, and he couldn't imagine working up an appetite for breakfast. With nothing else to do, he sat in a seat far from the customer service desk, with his back to the wall.

Across from him was a young couple, very obviously in love. He watched the way the man (actually, more of a boy) couldn't stop touching his very attractive girlfriend. Jay idly wondered what would have happened if he'd met Hannah when they were younger and everything wasn't so complicated. Would things have turned out differently? Was he even sure he was right about what was going to happen?

<<<<<<<

After a full evening of having the most amazing sex he had ever imagined, Jay awoke early the next morning. He hadn't slept well, but instead of getting up, spent much of the time watching Hannah sleep and gently caressing her. He couldn't get over the fact that someone so sweet and vulnerable could also be incredibly tough, utterly open, and be so wildly sexual. She was unafraid to be who she was, and never apologized for pursuing what she wanted.

She seemed so different from him. Jay was the kind of person who was exactly what he appeared from the outside. It had been the death of many relationships for him. He was a nice guy, an honest and loving person, but seemed to lack the edge that so many women craved. There had been a few good relationships, but even those left him more relieved than disappointed when they ended. He couldn't explain why, but it just never felt right. It was always like he was someone playing a role in an attempt to find happiness. He assumed the problem must be with him, but had never found a way to address it that made a difference.

The sheet over her had been shrugged off at some point during the night, exposing her breast. Jay absently brushed his fingers across it, entranced by her soft, fair skin. As his fingers softly grazed her nipple, it hardened, causing an unexpected rush of feelings from him. She was sensitive about her body, despite how amazing she looked. Her husband hadn't been appreciative, and had taken every possible opportunity to attack her for the very things that made her irresistible to Jay.

Her nipples seemed impossibly large for her breasts. Jay loved the way she enjoyed having them treated roughly, despite their sensitivity...the way that they became erect the moment he paid any attention to them. It was like a metaphor for Hannah as a sexual being. She was easy to arouse, became incredibly wet at even a nasty suggestion, and could orgasm in almost any way imaginable. She had even told him once of cumming while being spanked in a protracted session with a former boyfriend, despite no sexual contact.

All this ran through Jay's mind as he leaned forward, unable to stop himself from softly biting at her nipple. After a moment, he felt her hand touch his face.

"Hey you," she said groggily. "Why are you up so early?"

"Sorry, couldn't sleep. It must be the company." He took the opportunity to kiss his way down her body, determined to give her the kind of wake-up call he thought she deserved.

After they made love quietly, they dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast, then out for a dip in the pool. They returned to the room just after noon. He could tell she had something planned because of the suspicious way she was acting on the way to the room. When the door closed behind them, she turned and her expression became serious.

"I want you to take a shower," she said mysteriously, with a twinkle in her eye. "I have a surprise for you."

Wondering at what she might do next, he obeyed, taking his time to make sure she had a chance to be ready. When he stepped out, the room was almost completely dark, except for a half-dozen candles placed on furniture around the bed. She was wearing the negligee he had brought as a present; a white lace bustier with a matching g-string, complete with thigh-high stockings and a garter belt.

Jay swallowed hard, staring in open admiration of her beauty. She smiled at the implied compliment, then led him by the hand to the bed, where she pulled off his towel and gently pushed him onto his back.

"Don't move," she chided. Hannah began by kissing, then letting her lips trail over his cheeks, then down to his neck. She moved to his chest, where she licked, then sucked his nipples. Despite his warnings, she couldn't help herself and bit down gently (by her standards).

"Ow!" he yelped. "Not so hard!"

"Oh, you big baby," she scolded, then continued to kiss lower. She ran her tongue around his navel, before moving to the side to avoid his erection. He could feel her hot breath on his cock, but she refused to touch it with her tongue, although briefly sliding her hand across it as she worked her mouth down to his thighs. She spent several agonizing minutes avoiding direct contact with the one thing he wanted her to touch, while showering attention on areas he didn't normally consider erogenous.

When she finally brushed her lips across his prick, he moaned in both relief and appreciation. Her tongue slid across the sensitive skin, running up and down the length. Just when he thought she'd take him into her mouth, she reversed directions and slid down to his scrotum, taking first one ball, then the other between her wet lips.

"You definitely better not bite now," he groaned in mock admonition.

"Then you better behave," she mumbled, beginning to work her way lower. Jay's hips involuntarily came off the bed as she ran her tongue lower, tracing circles over the sensitive area below his scrotum. He was shocked when she dipped lower; letting it trail across his anus. At first it was so lightly that he wasn't sure she did it on purpose, but then it returned insistently. His hips launched further off the bed as he moaned loudly, drawing a chuckle from her.

"Oh...I like that sound," she giggled, then redoubled her efforts. Jay lost control, grabbing the sheets with his hands and squeezing helplessly as she tortured him with her amazing technique. Just when he began to wonder if he could orgasm simply from her doing that, she moved back to his balls, then up his shaft. She took the tip of his cock into her mouth and ran her tongue around it several times before allowing it to enter.

He gave a satisfied groan, encouraging her to take more into her mouth until she had swallowed almost the entire shaft. She bobbed her head up and down several times, then let it slip from between her lips and began stroking him.

"I'm going to need to practice to get all the way down," she said, mischievously.

"Don't let me stop you."

Hannah looked up at him seriously. "Later. Right now I need this." She moved her body up rapidly, kissing him as her free hand snuck between them and rubbed the tip of his cock across her labia. She pushed down without warning, letting it slide inside her, then began move her hips without lifting. She stopped and made sure he was looking into her eyes.

"I love you too, Jay," she cooed. "I'm sorry I didn't say it yesterday, but I had everything planned out already. You surprised me and I didn't know what to do. I hope you're not mad."

Jay felt a sense of relief, mixed with appreciation for her being so concerned about his feelings.

"Of course I don't mind. I love you too." They held each other without moving for what seemed like forever, before she lifted her hips and slammed down on top of him. She repeated the action, groaning after each thrust. Slowly she increased her speed until it was a constant motion. The friction against his shaft was quickly pushing Jay toward a climax. He grabbed her hips and tried to push upward as he came, but she was not to be denied. She increased her speed, not stopping until he felt her body tense and her fingernails dig into his shoulders.

She lay down against him, holding him as tightly as she could.

"I love you so much," she moaned. Overwhelmed by his emotions, Jay could only reply in kind, realizing she had exceeded all of his hopes and expectations.

>>>>>>>

The memory was so vivid it took Jay a moment to realize he had reached the end of the terminal, far past his gate. Chagrined, he turned and slowly made his way back. He wished there was a way to stop thinking about the past and quickly get there. He missed her touch more than he could believe. With a touch of sadness, he wondered if seeing her would allay his fears, or confirm them. Were the memories he was reliving a foreshadowing of the renewal of their bond, or a painful reminder of something that was hopelessly lost?

12