SIL and the Black Janitor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gojirasan
gojirasan
72 Followers

She said Carl then asked, "Well, shit, Liz - how about we just take you to my place and finish fucking you proper, over there, for a few hours? You're such a nasty slut, I think you'd like getting these black dicks hard again and back into that sweet, Mexican pussy, wouldn't ya?" Liz said she almost melted when he asked her this, and just nodded yes...

So, they went to Carl's house, where Liz said she let him and Owen have their way with her for hours. They did everything they wanted to her, in all of her holes, and then some. At one point, she said, she had so much cum on her face, tits, ass and belly, that it was almost as if she had spread a beautiful kind of moisturizer all over he brown skin, and she loved it and kept rubbing it in and tasting it whenever she could.

After jointly fucking the shit out of Liz the rest of that day, at Carl's house, they were soon fucking not only her and this really hot, college cheerleader, but also her friend, Lydia, the cheerleader's mom. The kinky thing was that eventually Carl, Owen, and Carl's brother, Sam, had ended up fucking both Liz and Lydia at the same time, all night long. But, that's the next story...

gojirasan
gojirasan
72 Followers
12