Silence

Story Info
He has you, blindfolded, cuffed, in silence.
3.4k words
4.17
25.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hard all day at work thinking of you.

And you knew that.

I could tell, because you had the music up loud as I came home. You didn't hear the front door key in the lock. You didn't hear me walk up behind you as you were bent over the sink washing the dishes.

You let out a small scream when I put my left arm to keep your hands in the water, whilst using my right hand to cover your eyes. But you knew the consequences of showing any reluctance.

You put your hands down flat on the bottom of the sink, to show that you wouldn't move. I took this opportunity to produce a blindfold from my pocket. The elastic fitted snugly around your head, and the padded black cotton slid over your brown eyes and enveloped you in darkness.

You could feel my hardness growing even more as I bent you forward slightly. The short skirt you were wearing as per my orders pulled up and revealed the tops of your stockings and the elastic triangle of the back of your panties. It was in the space between them that my fingers first went, at first teasingly, but growing more firm. You gasped when the first finger pulled the elastic away from your skin and ran down the line towards the gusset......

But not too fast.

First, a towel. I pulled your hands up so they were in front of your chest. I moved around beside you, and cleared the foam from your hands and wrists. I could feel the slight shudder when the rough material brushed against your braless breasts. I knew you wouldn't dare show any more reaction than that. Yet. But I could see through the thin black cotton of your top that your nipples were becoming hardened and jutting through.

I came back behind you, and ran my fingers around the bottom hem of your top, as it sat snugly just below the level of your navel. Slowly I pulled the material up to just below your breasts, and for the first time felt them, taking them in the palm of my hands. Insinctively you pushed backwards and your bottom pressed against my groin again. I leant forward and nuzzled the back of your neck, with kisses and soft little bites.

My fingers started toying with your nipples. Soft, round strokes around the edge of your aureolae. It only made you tighten your thigh muscles and press your cheeks even harder against my groin. My kisses moved to your shoulders and the top of your spine.


Then came your first word. "Please."

I ignored you. My hands continued their dance around your breasts.

"Please, Sir."

That was better. You learn your lessons slowly, but well.

I pulled you upright with one hand on your chest and the other on your bottom. That hand lingered there for just a few seconds more, dancing across from cheek to cheek, then moved upward to pull your top up to your neck. You put your arms up, bent over so I could remove it completely, then resumed standing. Instinctively, your arms formed a cross to cover your chest, and your head bent down slightly. I threw the top on the floor.

I moved in front of you. With one hand I grasped your wrists where they crossed. With the other I traced a line from between your breasts, straight down... over your stomach, once around your navel, then down to the top of your skirt.. I hooked one finger behind the top button and pulled the material towards me slightly. With a small step, this drew you close to me and now there were only your crossed arms between us. I drew my left hand up from them and pulled your head back up to face me. You heard my breath coming closer, and you knew we were about to kiss. Your mouth opened slightly and allowed my tongue to explore between your lips and the wetness inside.

You thought it was hours that we had kissed, yet it wasn't even a minute. You were trembling slightly as our bodies pressed together. You could feel the heat we generated already.

And yet, I had only just started.

I broke away from you. You knew that I wanted you to stay exactly still, standing up straight with your arms crossed in front of your chest. You heard me walk out of the room for a second, stop the music you had been playing, then re-enter. You heard the faint chink of metal, as I walked behind you. From behind, I took your left arm and placed it on your left bottom cheek, palm facing backwards. I did the same with the right. Then, the metal sound again, and the feel of velvet around your wrists -

- You suddenly realised you'd been cuffed for the first time in your life.

"Sir?" you whimpered, but I ignored you. There were several clicks as I tightened the cuffs - not overtight, but snug.

"Sir!" This time there was more pleading in your voice. I reached around you and placed a finger in front of your mouth to show I wanted silence. Instinctively, your lips opened and your tongue came out to taste it. I allowed you all of two seconds, then pulled away. Your head bowed down again.

I savoured the view for a few seconds, then moved back round in front of you. Having your hands secured behind your back made your breasts push forward prominently - a view I approved of and noticed for future reference. You heard me go over to the sink to get a glass of water. I drank thirstily, refilled it and came back over to you. The top of a straw pressed against your lips. You sucked up a few mouthfuls, then lifted your head away from the glass.

"Thank you Sir", you said after you had swallowed. I considered for a second whether this was a breach of the silence I had ordered, but you knew that I valued politeness and would not punish for such good manners.

I went over to the sink to put the glass down, then came back in front of you. Again, with one finger I traced a line from between your breasts, once around your navel, straight down to the top of your skirt. This time, though, instead of stopping there, I continued down the line of three buttons on the black denim material. I popped them open one by one, gave one downward shove on the material, and let the skirt fall down to your feet, covering the scarlet red high heels I had told you to buy only two days before.

I gave a light, sharp slap on the outside of your stockinged left thigh, and you gingerly moved one step to the right, shaking the skirt from your feet and leaving it on the floor. Again, I took my time to take in the sight before me. The grip-top black stockings were absolutely horizontal, as if you had used a spirit level when you put them on, I noted with approval. Your red lacy panties, again bought to order, covered you well - for now. I moved behind you. Still the same perfect view - except -

Except. You could feel the change in mood. At the top of your bottom crack, above the line of your panties, the white label hung out and curved away from you. I tugged on it, then let the elastic snap the material back onto you, at which you gave a small gasp, before tucking the label inside. You knew that this was definitely something I would punish you for.

Placing a hand on your back, I marched you out of the kitchen and into the living room. There was no sound except the "click-clack" of your stilettoes on the wooden floor.

Gently, I manouvered you to behind the sofa. My other hand came to just below your breasts, and leaned you forward, so that your stomach rested on the cushions of the back of the couch and you balanced on your toes. You drew your cuffed hands up so they did not obstruct your jutting bottom. I paused for a second to ensure you were comfortable, then removed my hand from your back.

My left hand, though, danced around your front. It came to your left breast, hanging down deliciously. Again circling, my fingers toyed with your erect nipple, around the stiff areolae and bud. Your breath quickened. You knew what was coming next. This was not the first time you had been over the sofa for a spanking.

I withdrew my hand, and you inhaled, waiting for the first slap. It did not come. Instead, my soft footsteps, moving away.....

......a rustle of paper......

......and back again. You heard me move around the front of the couch.

You smelled the leather an instant before it came up to touch you gently on the nose. A cold, flat surface, but not hard.... I moved it around slightly. You sensed two thumb-sized leather pads..... and coming back from them..... a thin pole.....

And then you knew. A riding crop. You shivered involuntarily. I had only ever given hand-spankings before, except for one occasion with your tennis shoe when you had forgot to call me Sir. You guessed that I must have been saving this for special disobedience.

Keeping the end of the crop on your nose, I walked around the side and behind you. I pulled away, and then pressed the tip of the handle down on your back between your hands. It had a cold metal rounded end. I slowly moved it down your spine, and hooked the handle in the back of your panties. With one movement, they came down over your cheeks. I continued down until they hung between your knees. You shifted a leg slightly outwards so they stayed there - another lesson well learned. I could smell, as well as see, your excitement.

You knew it was coming, but that didn't make it any easier........

whap!

You grunted, but didn't cry out. I was proud of that.

whap!

This was nothing like the spankings you'd had before. Much sharper, much quicker, without the warmth of my hand afterwards to help heal you.

whap!

"Mmmphh!!!" Your lips were tightly shut, but that one couldn't be held back. It stung so much more.

whap!

This time, the crop stayed on your cheeks after impact, and I pulled it across your skin. The ends flapped as it ran over the crack between your cheeks. I lifted it away again. You grimaced and waited for the next one.

It didn't come. Instead, you felt the leather dance around your pussy lips. You gasped at the feeling as they worked around, perhaps trying to find a way inside.....

whap!

You weren't anticipating that one right then. A small scream escaped your mouth. I leant over, and again placed a finger to your mouth to re-signify my wish for silence. I pulled away, and you nodded slightly to indicate your understanding.

whap!

You did better that time. No sound except for the sharp exhalation of breath from your nostrils. Again, you felt the end of the crop - but this time at the top of your bottom crack. Lightly, it moved down between your cheeks and again onto your pussy, and down to where your clit bud was throbbing. It parted your lips slightly and moved onto the button, with a gentle prodding and playing motion. Your mouth opened and your breath became even heavier.

I allowed you ten seconds of this, then moved back round to the front. This time, when I brought the end up to your nose, you could smell your juices entwined with the aroma of leather. I pulled it down slightly, and you stuck your tongue out, and tasted yourself on it. You wanted to move forward and take it in your mouth, but I kept it just out of reach, so you had to strain your tongue as far as it could go to get the taste.

I pulled the crop away from your tongue. You heard the clatter as I dropped it on the floor. You had taken your punishment well; you had endeavoured to keep silent as far as you could. I was proud of you. Now was the time for your reward.

Walking back around the sofa, I gave a short gentle smack to the outside of your left thigh. You immediately pushed your legs together, and your panties fell to the floor. I took your legs by the ankles, and pulled upwards. You were now angled forward with your weight on your abdomen, on the back of the sofa. Your head was now pressed onto the seat. I parted your legs slightly, and you brought your legs up, so that your heels were pointing straight up in the air.

I hooked myself between your knees, and brought my arms around your legs. I brought my hands down to your buttocks and gently caressed the six red stripes I had put there. I put my hands flat on your cheeks, and you could feel the healing warmth from my palms. My thumbs played with the flesh of your bottom crack.

I could see that your pussy was growing even more damp, craving attention. I brought my right hand under your thigh, and used two fingers to circle your hole slowly. I parted them, and brought your lips apart. With a third finger, I slowly probed and pushed inside, only very slightly inside your hole, but enough that I heard a small muffled yelp of delight from your mouth, pressed as it was against the sofa.

I crouched down, and put your thighs on top of my shoulders. Now you could feel my breath between your thighs. You were quivering slightly as I moved forward to kiss your wet hole. I stuck out my tongue, and danced it all around your lips and vacuumed up the juices. So sweet.

I moved further in, and you felt my nose and mouth invade you. My tongue popped inside, and darted about until I found your bud. I poked and stroked at it. More muffled noises came from the other side of the sofa, and your thighs pressed together around my ears.

It didn't take long before I sensed you were near. My nose had now worked its way up into your hole, and I quickened the pace of my tongue. I pulled my hands up your legs, and brought them down so that your heels were almost on your buttocks. Your thighs increased their clamp on my head. You pushed back at me as hard as you could....

....and with a muffled scream, you came on my tongue.

I slurped up the juice, gradually decreasing the speed. You had never tasted so good. The rate and pitch of your quiet moans came down, and faded away. I pulled your thighs away from my head, and stood up. Gently, I pulled you around and down, so you were now laying on the sofa. You were gasping for air as your mouth came away from the cushion. I laid you face up, with your ankles on the armrest. I put a cushion behind your head, then knelt down beside you to kiss you. This time it was your tongue that invaded my mouth, as you clamped on me to get all the taste of your come that you could. I gently stroked your left breast to show my loving and pride for you.

You had been given your reward. It was now time for mine.

I reached behind you and flicked the catch on one of the cuffs. It sprang open, but I grabbed your wrist before it could escape free. I brought both arms in front of you, and refastened the cuff. Pulling on the chain between them, I manouvered you until you were kneeling on the wooden floor, and I brought your hands up to my belt. You unfastened it, popped the buttons on my jeans, and slowly pulled the denim down my legs. I stepped out of the jeans, and again brought your hands up to my briefs. Pulling them down slightly, you brought your head up and placed a light kiss where my cock and pelvis meet.

I placed a hand on the back of your head, and you knew this was an order to continue. You pulled my briefs down more until my hardness sprang up from the material, and down to my feet. Placing light kisses all around my groin, your tongue came out slightly to wet the area.

I pulled you round, your mouth pressed on my cock, and sat on the sofa, knees apart, with you between them. Now you took my cock into your mouth, with gentle sucks and nibbles. You moved down to draw my foreskin back, and your tongue explored all around my glans. You could taste that I had started to dribble pre-cum from the head; you lapped it up and swallowed as much of it as you could.

I brought your hands up so that you could play with my testicles whilst you sucked. You kneaded them gently, and ran your fingers around the skin beneath near to my arse. You had spent many hours learning the technique I liked most, and your expertise was only making me even more swelled. My breath grew ever heavier.

Pursing your lips into a circle, you started to move your head up and down, so that my cock thrusted as far into your throat as you could manage. Your tongue continued dancing on the back of my head. Two of your fingers gripped at the base of my cock. You picked up speed. You wanted my hot juice to shoot in your mouth, so you could swallow every drop.

Instead, I pushed you off and span you around. I sat on the armrest of the chair, and pulled you backwards towards me. Your hands found my cock and you guided it into your pussy as you came down onto my thighs. You placed your hands on the armrest, and started to work yourself up and down. With one hand, I gripped you around the waist and thrusted up against you. With the other, I reached between your legs, and found your bud with one finger. That only quickened your pace.

It was not long before you were starting to let out small squeals again. Your wet pussy was squeezing ever tighter around my cock. Your thighs clamped onto mine, and you came again with a quiet, but high-pitched squeak. But now I wouldn't let you relax. I kept you bobbing up and down for a few more thrusts....

....and then it was my turn to quietly groan, as I squirted my love into your pussy. I pulled you down all the way onto me, and gripped you even tighter. You could feel the spurts on your cervix.

I lay back, and pulled you with me, still impaled on my cock. As we lay panting, I nuzzled the back of your ear and the side of your neck. I popped my cock out of you, and dipped my fingers into your sloppy pussy. I then brought them up to your mouth, and you tasted our mingled juices and sucked them off my fingers. Then you turned your face to mine, so I could share the taste too.

Gently, I lowered you back onto the sofa, on your side. You curled up, gripping a cushion. You heard me stand up, and put my briefs and trousers back on. I knelt down, and placed a last, gentle kiss on your lips. I pulled away, placed a finger on your lips again, and you heard me go out to the hallway, put my shoes on, and go out the front door.

You put your hands back down between your legs, and gently ran your hands between your thighs. You knew that your partner would be back from work soon.

And you wondered what would happen when she found you, with only your red heels on, blindfolded, cuffed, and with a man's fresh come in your pussy, what punishment would you face from her then?

[c] fishophile, 16/6/03