Silence Bound

Story Info
Another fear conquered.
1.1k words
4.62
27.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 04/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silence woke suddenly, his attempt at movement stopped by the restraints on his wrists and ankles. A soft touch on his cheek made him turn his head. Eileen smiled gently at him. She saw the sudden shiver that went through his muscular frame. She caressed his face again.

"Relax, Silence," she said softly as her hand continued to stroke his hair, his face. "This is something you must accept." She kissed his forehead. "I will be near," she continued. Then she blindfolded him.

Another shudder went through him. He tugged at the restraints, hesitant at first, then stronger. Soon he was pulling and thrashing as the fear claimed him.

Her hands were suddenly on his cheeks, holding his head still. "I am here," she said softly. She held his head until he lay still, then withdrew her hands.

He shivered. Darkness and restraints made the memories surface. What if she left him alone? How long would he be here? Was this punishment? What had he done? He strained to hear. She said she would be near, yet he could not even hear her breathing. Memory. Darkness. Restraints. Left alone until his mistress remembered him or was ready to release him. He had struggled until his wrists and ankles were raw and bleeding. His voice had already gone. What if she left him like the others had? How long? He could not call for help, couldn't beg for release. He was trembling again. He began fighting the restraints again.

"Ssshhh," came Eileen's voice, her hands again caressing his head. Slowly, he stilled. She was still there. Each time his fear of abandonment brought him to frantic struggles, she soothed him. Again and again, until he lay quiet, gasping for air, body still trembling. Darkness. Memory.

"Wait," she said softly. Then he heard the door closed. The sharp surge of fear. Almost, he started to struggle again. He was so tired now. He needed to trust her, needed to allow the fear to leave him. He sighed and forced his muscles to relax. He had no idea how long he waited. A few minutes? An hour? More? Then he heard the door again.

"Very good," she said softly, noting that he had remained still. Then she removed the blindfold. The room was dim, yet he still blinked several times until he could focus. She had a basin of warm water and a cloth. She gently cleaned the sweaty moisture from his body. He found himself relaxing more as she cleaned him, her touch soothing him, calming him. She set the basin aside and sat beside him on the bed.

"Now we will begin," she murmured. She began touching him, her fingertips moving over his body. She began at his bound wrists, moving slowly down his arms, across his shoulders. She caressed his face. Her hands moved over his chest, down over his stomach. His breathing was heavier. He tugged a bit on his bonds. He wanted to touch her. She was arousing him, making his skin hot. Her hands went over his hips and down his legs. He tried to move to her touch. He wanted her to touch his penis. He was forgetting that he was bound, only his inability to touch her reminding him.

She lay next to him, her head on his shoulder, her hand moving over his chest and stomach. Her lips began nibbling on the side of his neck. Her skin was so soft and warm against him. Her lips moved along his jaw. Feathery kisses that heated his blood. She touched his lips with hers, soft, hot, her tongue teasing his. She looked into his gray eyes now smoky with desire. She kissed his chin, his throat, her lips leaving a fiery trail along his chest. She straddled his hips, his now hugely erect penis in front of her. She began caressing his hot length.

Then she mounted him, positioning herself over his massive erection. Moaning softly, she slowly impaled herself. His hips strained up toward her as she took his steely shaft inch by inch into her tight warmth until he was completely sheathed in her. He felt the spasms of her first orgasm pulse around him. Then she began raising and lowering herself on him, her head back, her eyes closed as she rode him, taking him deep into her convulsing body until he began to thrust his hips upward, jerking against her, his fiery ejaculate pouring into her. With a sigh, she collapsed on him, the echoes of their orgasm slowly fading.

He lay quietly under her, his body now quivering only with fading passion. He closed his eyes, his breathing slowing as he slipped into sleep. She felt him relax into sleep and gently disengaged herself. She released him, easing his arms and legs into more comfortable positions. She covered him and let him sleep.

When he woke again, he at first thought he had dreamed. He threw back the cover and started to get up. That's when he saw the restraints. A brief stab of apprehension went though him, then faded. It had not been a dream.

The door opened and Eileen came into the room. He touched one of the restraints, his eyes asking the question.

"Yes, Silence," she said, "you were restrained." She watched him. "Does that bother you?"

He considered the question, then shrugged, indicating confusion.

Eileen moved closer to him. He moved as if to wrap his arms around her, then stilled. She stood between his knees and gathered him close, holding his head to her breast. She felt his sigh as his arms went around her. "Confused, my Silence?" she murmured. She felt his nod. She stroked his dark head. "Restraint should be a way to explore joy," she said, "not the kind of torture that freezes the spirit." His arms tightened. "It was difficult at first, wasn't it?" she whispered, her hands caressing him. A nod. "And now?"

He held her, his gaze held by hers. Suddenly the idea of restraints no longer made him cold. He smiled up at her. He reached for one of the restraints and offered it to her. Her smile of pleasure warmed him. She held his face in her hands and kissed him slow and deep.

"Yes, my Silence," she whispered, "I will bind you again. Later." They lay back on the bed, arms around each other. "When you could not move," she murmured, "what did you want to do?" Her lips teased his. "Show me."

His hands began to caress her over her back and down her hips.

"Mmmmm," she breathed, moving her body against his. He took his time, touching, kissing, tasting her, arousing her. When he entered her, she arched against him, her body writhing in spasm. He took her orgasm higher until she convulsed in constant spasms and his fiery ejaculate poured into her. Then they lay tangled together, letting the feelings fade slowly. She stroked his hair as he lay against her breast. She sighed, sated, content. His lips nibbled her breast. Then he too sighed.

And they slept.