Silence is Golden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped at Burger King on the way back to the cabin, and her smile faded for the first time all day. Eating a burger is a bitch without thumbs. Try it some time. I ended up feeding it to her in the Land Rover, which was more fun than I thought it would be. As I aimed for her mouth, her hand found its way to my thigh, and I thought that was nice.

When we got home, there was the inevitable fashion show, with much oohing and aahing on my part. I noticed that the Victoria's Secret stuff did not make an appearance, which was fine. I was beginning to feel a fondness for this little woman that I hadn't experienced in a very long time, but the last thing I wanted to do was to push her too far, too fast. The after show hug was great, though. We watched the "Blues Brothers" and she fell asleep on my lap.

Several weeks went by uneventfully. DeeDee filled out with good food, fresh air and all the support I could give her. Her hip bones smoothed out, and her little boobs even filled up a little, at least as far as I could tell. I hadn't seen her without clothes since a couple of days after she arrived, and I felt it was all part of the healing process.

I had picked up some Nordic hiking poles for her at the REI in Eugene and modified them so she could hang onto them. It helped her navigate in the woods better. Her walk had improved to a point, but she still had problems with balancing and going uphill. At her insistence we had visited the site of the cougar's big meal, and I'd gathered up the shattered sternum and dropped it into the hollow shell of a lightning-struck tree several miles off the beaten path. There had been very little left of 'flannel guy', so apparently the big cat was thorough and hungry.

DeeDee stood quietly for a long time as I worked in the little clearing. She didn't try to make contact with me, and I was so busy I didn't really notice. When I stood up from my cleaning, she was sitting on a log in the sunshine. Her hands were crossed in front of her chest, and her head was tilted up to the sun. Her face was a little dusty, and there were streaks in the dust from her tears. She was smiling. It made me feel so good to see her smile all on her own that I didn't really know what to do, so I just stood there and smiled too.

A Blue jay cawed, and the moment was gone. She looked up at me smiling at her, spread out her hands and shrugged. "You're gonna be all right now, aren't you Dee?" I asked. She nodded slowly, and then stood and came to me, reaching her hands up for a hug. I picked her up and held her in my arms like a baby. She pressed her face to my neck and kissed it, then put her lips to my ear.

The faintest sound came from her pretty face, and the warmth of her breath gave me goose bumps. "Aahh Fih aah uhhff ooo, Owah."

I nearly fell over. "Did you just say that you thought that you loved me?!"

She nodded.

"I love you too, DeeDee." We kissed gently, and started the long walk home, her tiny hand in mine.

It was dusk when we make our way up the steps to the porch of the cabin, and the sun had just set as we came back out on the porch to have dinner. DeeDee had her usual cocktail of processed fruits and veggies, along with part of my beef enchilada. Food had pretty much lost it's magnetism to her, since without a tongue nothing had a taste, although smells had become even more precious to her. She was still a little self-conscious about eating, since it required a lot of head movement and a fair amount of smacking. I never said anything, and we'd moved ahead.

I looked over at DeeDee, sitting on a chair facing the sunset. Her eyes were closed, and her head was tilted to the side. She was using her right hand to move some food into her teeth from the cheek side of her mouth, and a big glob of sour cream was on her lower lip. Without thinking, I scooped it off with a finger. She opened her eyes and went cross-eyed looking at my finger in front of her face, which made me chuckle. DeeDee looked up at me; eyes still crossed, and shrugged her shoulders as if to ask, 'what?'

I laughed out loud and said, "Open."

She opened her mouth and I put my finger in. As I pulled it out, I changed my mind and slid it in again. DeeDee put her hands on my wrist and held my hand still, then pulled my finger in deeper. Her eyes closed again and I felt the most remarkable thing. There was something moving rapidly in her mouth. She had pulled my finger in deep enough that she was able to reach it with the tiny bud remaining of her tongue. It fluttered against my fingertip like the beating of a tiny wet moth.

I groaned and felt my cock begin to swell. DeeDee sucked my finger in and out a couple more times and then pulled my head toward her face. I kneeled in front of her as she brought my lips to hers and kissed me. My tongue slid against her lips and she pulled hard on the back of my head. I slid between her lips and found her tiny tongue stretching toward mine from the floor of her mouth. It felt like it was the size of a golf ball or smaller, and it moved with frantic speed initially and then went still as I explored it. DeeDee's breath had begun to shorten until she was panting through her nose, still keeping a grip on my hair. My hands slid down her back and found her ass, and I slid her onto my thighs and stood. She wrapped her legs around me and began to grind her pelvis against me. I could smell her arousal rising between us, and it made me even harder.

I lifted DeeDee's shirt at the back, and she help her arms up so I could take it off. She fumbled with her bra, still panting and staring right at me. "Can I get that for you?" I asked. She nodded her head quickly and pinched her nipples through the fabric with the back of her knuckles. I unsnapped the front and she flipped it off. Her nipples were the size of blackberries and a deep purple in color, all pebbly and swollen. Her breasts hadn't really recovered from her starvation, and remained mostly empty little sacks, but I found them irresistible. I sat her on the porch railing and dove toward them, pulling the left one completely into my mouth, as I flicked the big nipple with my tongue, her breath barked out in a hissing, "Uhh, Uhh, Uhh!" She stood between my thighs and dropped her pants and panties. Her musk swam up to me, and I looked down to see her shaven pussy, big dark lips shaking back and forth as she moved. A drop of her slickness fell from her pussy as I looked, the pearl of moisture hanging on a thread a foot long before it dropped off onto the porch.

I unfastened and stepped out of my pants and shorts, then stood, steadying her as she hopped up on the porch rail. DeeDee's eyes bore into me like deep brown lasers as her chest rose and fell with her ragged breathing. Her nipples shook with her heartbeat and silver ooze fell from her fat pussy lips to the ground on delicate ropes. She was the epitome of lust and beauty to me.

"I have never seen anything in my life so beautiful and erotic as you right now, DeeDee. I am the luckiest man in the world."

She smiled and dropped her head in shyness. She looked up, her eyes smoldering with heat, and whispered, "Fuh. Muh."

She didn't have to tell me twice. Eyes still locked, I stepped to her and she took my cock and guided it to her center. I looked down to see her dark lips spread around the head. I picked her little body up and slid her onto me. The heat from her pussy was intense and she was so tight I thought I might have to pull her down to engage her, but inch by inch, her body pulled me in. When I was sheathed completely, she clenched her muscles and I thought my dick would implode.

I sat back onto the couch and looked up at my girl. Her eyes were hooded and her mouth hung open as she panted. The remainder of her tongue was in constant motion, and it made wet sounds I found very appealing. DeeDee's hips bucked gently as she rode me, and my hands found their way to her little wiggling tits. I took a fat nipple between each of my index fingers and thumbs and pulled gently. Her eyes opened and a ferocious smile lit her ace as she nodded her approval. Her vise pulsed around me and it felt like my dick was getting pulled off every time she raised her hips.

"Getting close..." I said through clenched teeth.

DeeDee jumped off my dick, her pussy making an audible Pop! She slid off my lap and pulled my penis into her mouth in one fluid motion. Her little tongue found the end of my cock and fluttered around my pee hole like a bee, then circled the head incredibly fast. Every couple of seconds, she slid my dick out to her lips and ran them up and down the outside while pumping it gently with her hands together, since it was too big to grasp without thumbs. She plunged it into her mouth again and battered her tongue nub against it again, and I felt my balls rise up. DeeDee felt them too, and opened her mouth wide, tongue bud fluttering like an enraged hornet on the end of my cock. I convulsed, my hips driving the air in spasms as she swallowed, her mouth still open wide. I caught my breath for a moment as she pulled her lips tightly from the base of my cock to the end like a beautiful wet squeegee.

In a moment, she was on the couch, her legs spread impossibly wide. Her pussy was pulsing and making squishy sounds, and the inside of her thighs were shiny with her fluids. I put my thumbs on her fleshy labia and spread them apart, revealing a bright pink clitoris with a tapered head half an inch across. I licked from her little rose up to her clit and sucked it in as she inhaled sharply. Simultaneously, I slid my middle finger into and found the rubbery little boat of her G-spot. As I laved her clit, I beckoned her to come with the deep thrust finger, and in only moments, I heard a quiet, desperate chanting whisper from above me.

"Fuh muh, fuh muh, fuh muh, FUH MUH... FUHHHHHH!!!!!"

With that, her pussy clenched onto my finger and she filled my mouth with nectar. Her hands shook as she clenched them in my hair and her head rolled back and forth on the back of the couch.

As I observed her through half shut eyes, and as she gathered herself her face broke into a satisfied smile. It absolutely transformed her; her face was stunning in a whole different way than the many different aspects I'd seen before. I gathered her into my arms and pressed her head gently into my chest. I kissed the top of her head and whispered, "DeeDee. I know that I'm damaged goods, and I don't know whether I'm Mr. Right for you, but I can't imagine staying on this earth without you in my life. Would you marry me?"

Her head rose up from my chest and as her hair swept away from her eyes, they were wet with unshed tears. She pulled me to her and kissed me tenderly. She released me and leaned back.

"With everything in my heart, Yes." She mouthed.

Her response was silent, but my heart heard with crystal clarity.

12