Silence is Not Always Golden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we got to the speakeasy I had calmed down significantly, and found myself hard as a rock. I knew what was going to happen and the anticipation and fear had combined to bring me to a state of arousal that felt damn near toxic.

She pulled me through into the same chamber we had been in the day before. She led me to the same chair and went back and closed (and locked, I noticed) the door.

"Okay," she said out loud. "Tell me everything."

And I did. There was no way that I could hold anything back. I told her about why I panicked, why I wanted my wife, the feelings of guilt I felt about it, I told her about masturbating in front of the mirror, and I told her about what I fantasized about. It all came out in a rush.

When I was done I felt as if I had been holding my breath since the day before. I felt as if a great weight had been lifted from my shoulders, even though I knew that it really hadn't. I had wanted to speak, to shout, to cry out loud, but didn't know that's what I had been feeling until I was finally allowed to speak. I realized how addictive this could be, and I understood that the risks of being found out weren't just the re-education camps, but the risk of not being able to speak again.

And I found that I was extremely turned on.

So was Christina. Her cheeks were flushed, her breathing deep and labored. "Take it out," she said.

I did. I unzipped my trousers and allowed my cock to spring free. It took one look at her and strained to reach her.

She came over to me, and kneeled in front of me. "I've never touched anyone before," she said. "I've always just wanted to watch. But I've got to have you."

I didn't have time to protest, and even if I did I don't think she would have been dissuaded from devouring me. She reached out for the base of my cock with her hand and took me in her mouth in one fluid motion. The warm wetness of her tongue surrounded my cockhead, her lips flexing over the smooth skin on the sides.

I moaned out loud. She moaned as she heard me. It was a bizarre cycle of erotic sounds that was spiraling upwards. I wasn't going to take long and I told her so.

"Mmmm," she acknowledged, then took me out of her mouth. "Good. I can't wait any longer. Talk to me, talk me through it."

She put me back in her mouth, and looked at me. For the first time since we had entered this room the day before I didn't feel self-conscious. Hell, I didn't feel anything but sheer lust.

"I can't believe I'm actually saying this out loud," I said. "You look so gorgeous with your lips wrapped around my cock."

She moaned, and closed her eyes. She sucked harder on my cock.

I placed my hands on her head. "Oh," I said, momentarily distracted. "That feels so incredible. When you moan I can feel the vibrations running through the length of my prick -"

"Say cock," she interrupted me. "I love the sound of the word 'cock.'"

"My cock," I corrected. She moaned, sending those same vibrations through me again. "Can you deep throat me?"

"Mmm hmmm," she affirmed, smiling a little. The change in the shape of her mouth affected me, and I told her so.

Instantly her lips were attached to the base of my cock, and I let out a passionate gasp. "Oh my!" I said, arching my back and thrusting my hips forward. "I feel possessed!"

I came down from my sudden spike of feeling and watched her. At some point she had managed to wriggle out of her work slacks and stroke herself between her legs. Her body undulated with her own stroking rhythm, which in turn affected how she sucked on my cock.

"I can feel my come building up," I said, trying to let her know the sensations as I was having them. I wasn't used to finding words to describe them, I was only used to having them. "And it's not going to be long."

She picked up her pace. "And I'm going to come so hard," I said. "Would you like me to come in your mouth?"

She nodded her head as emphatically as she could with my cock inside her mouth.

"You want to feel my hot come hit the back of your throat?"

Again, she nodded.

"Are you sure?"

She let out a long, low moan. She was grunting and groaning with each breath. Her hand was rubbing furiously between her legs, her hair whipped back and forth across my pelvis. "I can feel your hand pulling on the base of my cock as your mouth and lips suck my cock harder and harder!" I was practically shouting.

"I'm coming!" I yelled. "God, I'm coming! Suck me, suck me hard, Christina!"

She screamed into my cock. She was coming hard, her entire body tensed. My cock pulsed liquid life into her throat, her hand and mouth working in unison. My body became hypersensitive, as each nerve ending in every part of my body resonated with what was quite realistically the most powerful sexual experience I'd ever had.

She lifted her head off me, looked at me, and smiled. My cock emerged from underneath her hair, wet, but still hard. I leaned forward and started to move off the chair, which forced her backwards.

"I want to do you, now," I said.

She was surprised. "What?"

"I want to hear you tell me what it feels like to lick your pussy," I clarified. "Why should you get all the fun?"

We both knew that she wasn't the only one who benefited from this little episode, but the joke worked. She lay back and spread her legs open.

"That's it," I prompted. "Tell me what you want me to do."

I licked her inner thigh. She gasped. both her thighs were extremely wet from when she was playing with herself. She tasted sweet, and the marked scent and flavor of arousal was everywhere.

"I want you to kiss the inside of my thighs, taste me with your tongue." I did.

"I want to feel your lips and your tongue in the crook of my thigh," she whimpered.

I kissed slowly up her inner thigh to the place she directed. The space between her thigh and her pussy was soaked and red, both from the effects of her masturbation. As my tongue slid down the crevasse, her entire body shook, hypersensitive.

She let out a sigh. "Ohhhh." She looked down at me, and began running her fingers through my hair as I had done to her. "Don't tease me," she said. "Fuck me with your tongue. Do it now!"

I was a little confused, given that I hadn't really been teasing her, but it dawned on me that her own mind must have been whirling by at a million miles a second. My slow, deliberate pacing must have confused her for teasing.

I positioned myself dead center and placed my tongue tip right at her opening, feeling her inner lips on either side.

"Oh yeah," she said. "That feels so good. Fuck me, please, put it in me..." Her voice trailed off.

I pushed my tongue forward and felt it sink inside her body. She reacted as if she had been prodded with a jolt of electricity, her back arched and her hands gripped my hair tightly. From her throat emerged a warbled growl.

"Oh yes!" she cried. "Tape my lips in your mouth. Suck on my lips and then put your tongue back in me." I felt her hands pull at my hair as if to guide me. I sucked on her lips, placing one between my teeth and suckled gently.

Her legs began to quiver against my cheeks. I dipped my tongue inside her pussy again, and felt her grip tighten and release as she fought her reflex to pull my mouth harder onto her mound so as not to hurt me.

"Oh, Jack," she said. "I'm so close. I want you to suck on my clit and put your fingers inside me."

Her hips were undulating against my mouth, rubbing hard against my lips and chin. I shifted my weight and took her clit in my mouth, licking up one side and then down the other. She moaned loudly from above. My hand found its way into her slit and found the natural guide towards her entrance. She was so slick two fingers slid inside with little resistance.

She wasn't kidding; she really was close. "Oh yes," she whimpered. "Oh yes. I want you to fuck me when I come. I want you to fuck me hard with your cock when I come... when I come... I come... I'm coming! Now, Jack! Now, fuck me with your cock!"

I stood up so quickly I nearly lurched into her. Her hands were there already, taking me and guiding me through her pussy lips and threaded me through her body like a needle. I felt her entire body clutch at me, her hands were everywhere. My cock was massaged, gripped, caressed, and nearly mangled by her inner muscles. Her head thrust back, exposing her throat, and I watched as a redness rose to the surface of her skin.

"Whooaaa!" she cried as she came. It was an odd sound to make, I thought, but ultimately I did not care. Her pelvis rocked up and down against me, making me feel almost as if she could probably absorb my torso completely.

I wanted to continue forever, but she was a woman possessed, her hands clutched my ass, pulling me against her hard and fast. Each tug at my hips was punctuated by a primal grunt, "Come. In. Side. Me. Now!"

The words electrified me. It was as if all my life I had been waiting for them to be said, my ears resonated the words throughout my entire body, and my entire being pulsed with excitement. It was as if she had simply willed me to orgasm by telling me to do so. At that moment I thought they were possibly the most sonorous sounds I'd ever heard.

Even if I had wanted to hold back, keep the sensation going, I couldn't. I could feel my climax starting from the base of my spine, course through my lower body, and roar from my cock with a fury that brought a white flash of pain in the back of my skull.

As my come entered her, she moaned again. "Ohhh, yessss," she slurred her words, satisfaction bordering on triumph. "Oh yes," she said again, almost as if confirming it to herself.

As I lay on top of her, I felt something I'd never felt before: vindicated. It seemed a strange word, even as I identified it at the time, but that's the feeling I felt. It was like I wasn't as bizarre as I had thought I was for wanting to hear those words spoken to me out loud. I suddenly felt... normal.

I also felt remarkably confident. Somehow, it was almost as if I had broken through a barrier, my shell of insecurities. As I lay on top of Christina, both of us hot and sweaty, I felt revitalized, invincible.

"You know what I'm going to do?" I said to her, smiling. She smiled back at me, stroking my hair. "I'm going to go talk dirty to my wife." She raised an eyebrow at me, but said nothing. She smiled, and nodded. What had passed between us may or may not have been a one-off, but there was no pretense here. This was not an affair. This was, if anything, therapeutic for me.

After we had rested a bit, we began to get dressed. "I can't believe," I said, suddenly philosophical, "that I've been missing out on that all this time. I wonder why speaking out loud was banned in the first place."

"Really?" Christina seemed genuinely surprised. "After the incredible sex we just had, you don't know why it was banned?"

I shook my head.

She smiled. "Aside from the arguments for sound pollution and communicative inefficiency and the like, there was one very simple reason, Jack," she said. "It was a form of population control."

The clarification hit me like a ton of bricks. Even as I sat in the taxi on the way home, thinking of which words I would choose to seduce my wife, the implications of the power of the spoken word rumbled through my mind like low thunder. I could see exactly how, especially in light of my own obsessive fantasies, using the human voice could be a strong, potent aphrodisiac.