Silence of My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yes! Joe thought as he rocked his hips back and forth, driving his penis inside her hot vaginal canal. By now, he knew exactly what she wanted, and how she wanted it. With every thrust she gasped a high-pitched "Oh!" before flooding him in moisture, growing hotter and wetter each time. He had never been with anyone who made him feel so powerfully male, especially when she grabbed his hips, pulling him deeper into her, panting for more. Whatever the lady wants.

Joe increased the tempo of their lovemaking with wild abandon, going deeper and pounding her with all his power. It wasn't the gentle coupling he had in mind earlier, but the relentless passion of experienced lovers. As long as she was enjoying it, anything they did was fine with him.

Raven felt like she was losing her mind. The more Joe thrust, the deeper he went, the closer she came to ripping the sheets to shreds and screaming like a banshee. She was at the edge of her sanity and the relentless drive of his hips was sending her over the edge. She felt possessed, desperate, and damn near frantic for release. She was close, so close; she was constantly screaming his name now, and didn't care. If she didn't climax soon, she was sure she'd die. She could feel it happening, building with every thrust, with every kiss, with every movement made on the bed. She was living flame and only Joe could extinguish it. The speed of his lunges increased and she helped by gyrating her hips and buttocks, driving him to a gasping frenzy. His passion swept her along as their frantic breathing merged and reverberated through the room, their bodies tense and straining as they approached that wonderful, mutual collision.

Joe knew she was ready when he felt the internal clinching of her vaginal muscles on his shaft and the shivering she could no longer control. Good thing, because he knew he couldn't hold on much longer himself. That in mind, he set about making sure she came before he did. Reaching under her thighs, he slid his hands down her legs and pushed them forward, not stopping until her knees were hooked over his shoulders. Although the position nearly folded her in half, the result was a deeper penetration with minimum effort – and the effect was astounding.

"OH, AZAR!" she screamed, on the verge of climaxing. "Oh…again, please…do it again!" she cried. Her orgasm had been right at the surface for long minutes, but thanks to this new position, she finally she lost the war and came with a force that left her screaming at the top of her lungs.

"JOE!!!" She screamed as she felt fireworks explode between her legs and the world tilt dangerously, shaking her and tossing her on waves of excruciating delight, where she floated for what seemed like eons before falling gently to the ground like a leaf.

Joe wasn't far behind her. Plunging into her depths one last time, seating him to the hilt, he released his hot semen into the condom, silently screaming her name into the night.


He didn't want to let her go, so he took care of the condom with one hand and pulled her over his body like a living blanket. For a long time they stayed like that, holding each other in the silence of the night. The lights were off but there was plenty of moonlight, providing enough light to see by. He was debating between making sure Raven was all right and just going to sleep. He'd never made love to a virgin before, but suspected she wouldn't want to let this special occasion pass without a little talk. Nor did he, he realized, but first things first: making sure she was all right.

Reaching over to the small nightstand, he touched the base of a small brass lamp and instantly the room was flooded with the soft glow of artificial lighting. Feeling Raven shift restlessly in his arms, he quickly kissed her while he rolled her to her back. Breaking the kiss, Joe rolled to his side and looked into her eyes.

'How do you feel? Are you all right?'

Stretching under his gaze and watching his eyes heat, she said, "Just a little sore; other then that, I feel wonderful. Ready for round two, actually." She watched him hopefully.

Smiling at her daring, he shook his head. 'No round two. You need time to heal, not to mention me – I think you broke my back!' he teased, watching the blush bloom in her cheeks. 'Now, let's see what the damage is.'

Still blushing, Raven let him examine her, knowing this was something he needed to do. Staring down at herself, she didn't notice anything major; a small bruise on her right breast, finger-shaped red marks on her hips, and…

AZAR! Blood…there was blood on the inside of her thigh. Not a lot, but considering she never expected to see any at all, it shocked her. "I am bleeding. Is something wrong?" she asked, looking up at Joe.

'No, my love, nothing is wrong,' he smiled at her. 'Most women experience bleeding their first time, when the hymen tears.' Draping the sheet over her, he added, 'I'll be right back.' He left before she could ask him where he was going.

Slightly put out with him leaving her so quickly, Raven plumped up the pillow behind her head and waited for him to come back. She found that her mind started drifting, and used the time to reflect on what just happened.

She had always thought that giving herself to a man would prove traumatic, as it had for her mother, but she was wrong. Joseph had seduced her past caring about the fear, past the pain, past the memories of what Trigon had done to Arella. For too long she'd been repressed and closely guarded – no more, thanks to Joseph, her beloved.

No sooner had she finished that thought, Joe returned, gloriously nude, with a small plastic bowl filled with steaming water. Walking over to the bedside, he placed the bowl on the nightstand, then bent and kissed her. 'I'm sorry about the blood and the pain, but this should make you feel better,'he said, reaching over and ringing out a towel.

Understanding what he intended to do, Raven blushed again and quickly objected. "Joseph, I can do it myself. There is no need – "

He silenced her with a finger to her lips before signing, 'Hush. I wish to do this. You are my beloved, and I want to take care of you. Let me.' Seeing her relax, Joe removed the sheet and parted her thighs. The warm, wet cloth touched her between the legs, drawing away the soreness and soothing the raw tissues. Deftly, tenderly, he cleaned away the evidence of their lovemaking, and then dried her with a soft towel. Raven sighed with pleasure. Smiling, he returned the bowl and towel to the bathroom. When he came back, he climbed into the bed, pulling her back across his body before wrapping them both in the thin sheet.

Snuggling closer, she laid her head on his chest and sighed, letting his heartbeat lull her. "I am sleepy."

He was a little sleepy himself. 'Are you sure everything's all right?'

Turning in his arms, she looked up into his eyes and said, "I love you. I have never been better." Kissing his lips, she whispered, "I am so glad I waited. You have made this the most beautiful experience of my life. I do not regret a thing."

'I love you too, more than life, more than anything. You are my world.' He pulled her tighter to him. Dropping a kiss on her forehead, he added, 'Now my love, we'll rest, and in the morning, I'll have more to teach you.' He winked at her.

She giggled. "I can hardly wait!"

Giving her one last kiss goodnight, Joe reached over and turned off the light. Lying in the embrace of his beloved Raven, he slipped into slumber, dreaming of her and the endless, timeless love that he'd been fortunate enough to discover, content at last.

* * * * *

© 2002 by The Princess of Tamaran

All characters © DC Comics, a Time Warner Company.