Silence of Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,053 Followers

She was so limp from the orgasm, that she had no strength to resist in anyway as he pulled out of her and thrust a dildo into her dripping pussy. He unfastened her ankles from the table. She lay there, filled again, trembling from near-exhaustion.

Something went around her waist, leather, like a belt. She was puzzling this out when she felt a strap brought up between her legs and fastened tightly to the front of the belt, trapping both the dildo and the plug inside of her.

Next he released her hands. She tried to feel this strange belt thing, but he easily captured her hands and had them fastened behind her back. Lifting her like a toy, he placed her kneeling on the ground.

This was like something from one of her dreams. How many times had Rachel dreamed of serving an unknown Master, of having him arrange her body? The reality was so much better than the dreams. Thighs wider, chin higher, shoulders back just a bit more -- his touch spoke as sure as any word.

She had never been so aware of her body as she was in this instance. Her nipples were throbbing from the clamps; her ass and pussy were filled with hard thick rubber cocks. How could she not be aware of her condition, of her need, of the sensual delight of this situation?

Pain burned at her nipples as the clamps were removed. She was sure she screamed. She wanted to curl forward to protect her breasts, but he held her in this position firmly until she could hold herself. Rachel felt his fingers playing in her hair. She could smell him and feel him very close to me. He unfastened the gag and gave her water. When she had enough, he moved closer and she felt the tip of his cock against her lips. She could smell her juices on his flesh; almost taste the come on him.

She opened her mouth and licked at him. She explored his head and toyed with the slit before she sucked it in. Rachel sucked him deeper and deeper to gauge his size. He was thick and not too long. Long enough that he tickled the back of her throat when she had all of him in her mouth. She pulled back, sucking as she slid off of him. When she had only the tip left, she went back down, letting him slide into her mouth.

His fingers in her hair were her only true clue as to what he enjoyed. They tightened when she did something he especially enjoyed, along with a barely noticeable thrust of his hips. She gently scraped her teeth along the top of his cock as she pulled back and his fingers tightened. Careful to tease with the teeth and not to bite, she next added some undulation of her tongue to the underside of his cock, seeking a special spot. His fingers tightened almost painfully as she found it. She held that spot, sucking in a strong rhythm, working that spot with her tongue. He held her hair so tightly Rachel could not have moved if she wanted to.

She loved the feel of him in her mouth. He was firm, yet soft. He tasted good and with the other two holes of her filled, she felt complete and beautiful. She felt him swell and harden just a bit more. Rachel knew he was about to come. She tried to pull off of him but he held her tighter, forcing her to take more of him, all of him. He twitched inside her mouth and she felt the come on the back of her throat.

Rachel struggled. She had never swallowed come before. Her previous partners had always pulled out, but she could do nothing to stop him. She coughed and wiggled, but his fingers tightened even more. She had to swallow or choke. He kept himself in her until he had finished. As he pulled out, he removed the blindfold.

She coughed and gasped, blinking in the light, tears streaming down her face. He had taken a cloth and was wiping himself off. He walked back, unfastened her hands and then sat down watching her.

Rachel lay on the floor wiping tears from her eyes. She looked at the belt and saw that it was locked with a small paddle lock.

"You did well, Rachel. I am very pleased with you," he spoke slowly enough that even exhausted, she could read his lips.

"Thank you, Sir," her voice was shaky and she knew it, "I thought you said nothing anal?"

He smiled, the smug bastard, "But you enjoyed it didn't you?" He pressed something in his hand and the plug inside of her began to wiggle, "We agreed to guidelines, but if you remember, I said that I had final decision on what happens. Who is the Dom if you make all of the decision of what will happen? You asked me to control you, to try you, to introduce you to this world. I did only those things that you had mentioned to me previously in our chats."

Rachel blushed, ashamed. He was right. She had, in the last few months, told him of many daydreams, of many secret desires. "I am sorry, Sir."

"Punishment then?"

Reluctantly, she nodded.

He lifted her chin, forcing me to look at him. "Voice, Slave." She could see the tension in his eyes that read to her as stern command.

"Yes, Sir. Please punish me for questioning you."

The stern lines faded into a soft smile, "Go get the switch and bring it back to me. On your knees."

Feeling truly humbled, Rachel crawled to the corner of the room that he had indicated and found the flexible switch. How could she carry it back if she were on all fours? Ah. She put it in her mouth and crawled back, offering it to him.

He took it, and helped her to her feet. He led the girl to a leather padded horse. Bending her over it, he fastened her hands and feet to it so she would not move. Rachel wondered how much this would hurt and how many she would get. The first lash took her unaware and traced a line of liquid fire across her upper thighs. It felt like he had cut open her skin. She could see why he had secured her now. He moved into her line of sight. "Count them and thank me for each stroke, slave."

Rachel trembled, "One, thank you, Sir."

He moved behind her again. Another line of fire etched into her skin. She gritted her teeth against the pain, "Two, thank you, Sir."

The third licked at her buttocks even as the plug wiggled inside and she felt her pussy throb around the dildo inside of her. This was agony beyond imaging, "Three, thank you, Sir."

He waited an endless amount of time before giving her the fourth and the fifth. Each time it took longer for the slave to be able to find the breath to count and thank him. By the tenth stroke, she was sobbing, vowing to never question him again.

He released her from the horse and took her to his chair. He sat down, putting the slave in his lap like a small child and rocked here ever so slightly as she cried. His one hand played almost absently with her nipples. He teased them and played with them until he forced her through two orgasms. Rachel had no control over her body. He had shown who controlled it, who owned it.

Tenderly now, he removed the belt along with the dildo and plug. It was a relief to be free of them, but at the same time, Rachel felt oddly empty. He carried her from the playroom to his bedroom. He tucked her into the bed and she was asleep in moments.


He watched her sleep. She was beautiful with her hair spread over the pillow. How did woman manage to look sexy while they were sleeping anyway? Odd how these things worked out. He remembered visiting the class that day. He had been a guest for Professor Lorene a number of times. Of course, he had stood over her naked body judging the right place to torment next an equal number of times, too.

Rachel had been there in the class, watching the interpreter. The interpreter had been turning several shades of red as the topic of sexuality was covered in gentle words. They gave him something to watch as the other panel members said the same things they said each year.

He was surprised to get email from her. Granted, he had email every year from several of the students. Each one got the customary reading list for further education. Few ever emailed beyond that.

Contrary to the sex books and films, this world is populated by people with less than perfect bodies. He knew some Doms only played with the pretty, but he prided himself on keeping an open mind. Still, to take a girl who couldn't hear. The challenge alone was enticing. If she hadn't been able to read lips as well as she did, it might not have worked as well. He poured himself a glass of wine and sat in the chair near the bed, watching her sleep. Perhaps he ought to wake her in a few hours? Maybe he should let her sleep. Face it, Nick...you’re getting older, he told himself. He wasn't out of shape. Still, this one session was more exhausting that longer sessions with some of his regulars. Getting to know a new girl can be daunting, but that wasn't it.

He would love to say her hearing loss didn't make a difference, but it had. If she wanted more, he was going to have to learn. He couldn't take the usual ways of doing things and use them on her. No, she would be more work. Did he want that?

Nicholas laughed, not having to worry about waking her. Did he want that? Hell, yes. He wanted her like he hadn't wanted a woman in some time. Maybe it was that look of fear and trust mingled together, maybe it was those noises she made – half animal, half woman, pure arousal. She didn't know how to fake the noises she thought he wanted to hear. Her cries were a hundred percent passion.

He took another sip of the wine, feeling himself start to harden just thinking about her. Maybe it was that skin. He loved the feel of a woman's skin, but hers seemed silken somehow. It was probably one of those millions of bottles of guck that women have in their bathroom.

Keep your distance, Nick. She would be a lot of work, extra work. He would probably have to learn sign language or find someone to interpret for me. No, that would ruin the mood. Platypus. What sort of screwy safe word was that? He watched her sift position, her right breast creeping out from the sheets. Oh the things he could do to that breast. He loved how her every thought, her ever emotion was readable across her face, her whole body. He had never seen a woman so able to communicate with her whole body. Yet it was frustrating to have to move in front of her, to wait for her to be able to focus on him so he could communicate to her. There would have to be some kind of hand signals or something.

Damn. He wanted her again, now. He stood and walked from the room. He had shown her a taste of this. He would not take her again until she asked. She needed some time to think about this. He needed time. She was like a fine glass of wine. He wanted all of her, but he might regret it in the morning. What was he going to do? He would wait and see.

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,053 Followers
12