Silenced Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allicat48
allicat48
32 Followers

Alexander could feel a few drops of his blood roll down his calf, just slightly cut by the bitch's skinny heels. Keeping his face an expressionless mask, Alexander slapped the cunt across the face. Hard. Not giving her time to react, he slid his fingers through Alli's silken black hair and tugged her head back, spitting on her crimson cheek. "I would suggest keeping your feet planted firmly on the ground." All kindness from Alexander's voice was erased, and replaced with pure cruelty. "I know all about your research, Alli.. Did you believe you could put the security of politicians, police officers, and fucking drug dealers at risk without consequence?" Alexander roared out, his grip tightening on her hair.

Alli's eyes watered as her scalp burned from his tugging, a soft whimper emitting from her pouted mouth as he screamed in her terrified face. Inwardly, Alli knew he was right. She knew the danger, but insisted on pursuing the topic. In a sick way she wanted this, wanted the thrill.. But now that she was experiencing it... fear consumed her. Oddly enough arousal also twisted inside of her, juices soaking her thong. "Listen.." Alli's voice was shaky. "I'll just leave and drop the topic.. I'll erase it all, and you'll never have to worry about me again." Alli wanted to be as reasonable as possible. Everything inside of her screamed fight, not flight. However, fighting would only lead to more violence against her, and she was a lone woman in a room with three highly athletic man.

Alexander pretended to consider her pleas, before resigning to his own resolution. "I'm finished with listening, Alli.. I can think of better uses for your mouth." Unbuckling his belt, Alexander removed his hand from her hair, and slid the leather from his belt loops. Once off his hips, he slid the leather back through the buckle but didn't latch it in place. Instead, he slid the leather around Alli's delicate neck, and yanked the belt tight around her throat, not quite choking her but tight enough to make it difficult for her to breathe.

Alli's soft pink lips parted to gasp out, her body writhing at the immediate threat of being denied oxygen. A few stray tears leaked from the corners of her eyes, streaking her face in the mascara muddled droplets. "Fuck you!" Alli groaned out the words, spitting back in Alexander's firm face.

Alexander considered slapping the bitch again for her blatant disobedience, but decided against it. He didn't want to bruise his new pet.. yet. Wiping the spit off from his face, he smeared it over left breast, his calloused fingers paying extra attention to her hard little nipple, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger, firmly pinching until the whore screamed out. "Open up." He growled out the words, giving one last pluck of her nipple before yanking down his zipper hastily, fishing out his erect dick.

Alli shook her head no, teeth clenched together tightly. Never had Alli sucked cock before, in fact.. She was a virgin. Between school and work, there was never enough time to date, at least not seriously. In the brief sexual contact she did have with men they never truly aroused her. For some time Alli had considered the option that she might be sexually defective, but she never had a problem getting herself off. However, even when she brought herself to orgasms, she never had been as aroused as she was now. It was shameful and Alli was disgusted with herself, but her cunt continued to ache, begging to be touched. So desperate, Alli even considered grinding against the corner of the chair, the pangs of her arousal were undeniable.

"Awww, has the little slut never had a cock in her mouth has she? Don't worry, little girl.. Daddy will teach you." Alexander patronized, using one hand to give a gentle tug on the belt while the other hand wrapped around the base of his throbbing cock. Smiling at the terrified look on Alli's face, Alexander ran the tip of his fat cock over her pretty pink lips, glossing her mouth with his precum. "Open." Alexander crooned softly.

Alexander pressed the tip intrusively between Alli's soft lips, smiling victoriously as Alli opened her mouth wider, accepting him inside the wet insides of her inviting mouth. Alli wrapped her lips snuggly around the tip, hesitantly running her hot tongue over sensitive head. "Don't be shy, little girl.. The sooner this is over, the sooner I'll let you go." Alexander lied just to watch hope sparkle in Alli's tear glazed eyes. With more eagerness, Alli dipped mouth further down his endless shaft, struggling as she got about half way down, unable to fit the rest of him down the back of her tensed throat.

"I said not to be shy." Alexander scolded as his little pet paused on his long dick. Taking the initiative for her, Alexander thrust the rest of his cock down her throat, chuckling as she gagged around him, saliva rolling down her chin.

Alli tried to not focus on the shame and guilt as her face was pressed tight against Alexander's ripped abs, hungrily suckling on cock. The tight pulls of her throat kept drawing Alexander's dick back in the hot depths of her throat every time he thrust out. Tongue laving up the underside of his shaft, Alli tasted every available piece of Alexander inside of her mouth, secretly savoring the masculine flavors. Boldly, Alli cupped his balls in her palm, fingers gently fondling his sac while she slid her mouth up his smooth shaft before diving back down to the hilt.

Alexander couldn't help but groan out as his American pet worked for the false promise of freedom. Already on the verge, Alexander felt his cum build up when she worked her fingers over his balls. Pulling his cock from Alli's hungry mouth, he stroked his shaft in quick, erotic strokes. "Ready for your Daddy's jizz?" Alexander growled out before his jizz erupted from the tip and splashed over the bitch's perky tits. Head tilting back, he continued to pump his cock until every last drop of cum drenched Alli's beautiful breasts.

Alli quietly waited until Alexander came down from his orgasmic high, running her tongue over her swollen lips to appreciate his strictly masculine taste. "May I leave now?" Alli asked coolly and distantly, acting as though nothing had just transpired.

Alexander's cruel laughter permeated the room while he zipped back up his pants, appearing perfectly professional again. "My men will show you to your room, Alli." Speaking pleasantly, Alexander sat back down his chair and began flipping through papers.

Opening up her mouth to object, Alli was quickly silenced as the guard from before tugged on her makeshift leather belt leash. "What do you mean..! You said I could leave, you fucking asshole!" Alli screamed out as she was being dragged from the room.

Sobbing out desperately, Alli was led out of the room and paraded up the stairs with her cum drenched tits jutting out, hair mussed, and lips swollen from sucking dick. This was her new home.

allicat48
allicat48
32 Followers
12