Silent Admirer Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally David was able to come out and sit with them for a while. They talked over all that had been going on with them for the last few years. Sally was not paying much attention to David so he was free to listen and look as much as he wanted. Millie was really enjoying his attention but didn't want to let Sally know so she too almost ignored David. David did get up and get a cooler filled with some wine coolers and a few beers. The afternoon passed while they talked and Sally excused herself to get supper started. She had a casserole all ready and it just needed to be placed in the oven. She hollered out that she would only be few minutes, it was time for a nature break.

Millie leaned over to get a cooler and her boob almost slid out of her top. She knew David could see almost to her nipple but she didn't care. She wanted him to see! Millie heard Sally coming and she quickly straightened up her top. Certainly wouldn't want Sally to suspect anything. The time until supper passed quickly and it was decided to eat on the deck by the pool.

Conversation, the wine and the beer continued to flow right through dinner. David left for a nature break and Millie mentioned to Sally that he looked as good as the last time they were together. Sally agreed but told her that he was a lot slower in some areas lately. Like in bed! She couldn't seem to keep him interested. She blushed after she said that and whispered that maybe the booze had loosened her tongue. She shouldn't have said that! Millie told her to let it pass. No harm, no foul. Of course that is not what she had noticed about him. He seemed excited enough to her! Just as she was going to try to get more information she saw David coming and had to let it drop.

The rest of the evening was spent talking and drinking. Darkness arrived and they still sat there in their swimsuits. The dishes had long since dried and Sally finally said she was going to put the dishes in the washer and finish cleaning up. David offered to help and grabbed a handful taking them into the kitchen. Sally followed but much slower than before. It looked to Millie like she wasn't going to be able to keep up to her and David. David returned and said that Sally would be out shortly. They talked for a bit and Millie couldn't resist teasing David a little while Sally was busy inside. First it was just the way she was sitting with her legs open so David could see how her suit stretched tight between her legs. David tried to be subtle but she could see he was getting uncomfortable. He had to keep adjusting his swimsuit. Then she let her top slip a little more so that she knew the darker part of her boob was showing and she could see David really was having trouble hiding his excitement now! There was certainly something bulging in his trunks now! Just as she was about to let her nipple slip out she heard Sally coming down the walk. Oh well, enough teasing for now as she closed her legs and rearranged her top.

Sally sat for a moment and tried to stay in the conversation but she was leaning back further in the chair and Millie saw she was getting tired. She motioned to David who saw the same thing. He nudged Sally and asked if she was ready to go in. She said she was but that they could stay if they wanted to. It was still early but the wine and the excitement had gotten to her. She was going in to bed.

David walked her in and was gone for quite seemed like a long time. Actually Millie was just too excited about being left alone with David. She had thought about this happening but had no idea it would be this easy to get him alone. Now what was she going to do! Should she beg off too or should she continue teasing him? What and how far was she willing to go? Sally was her friend and she didn't want to hurt her. But Sally had basically said David wasn't interested in her in bed anymore. Was he just not interested in Sally or not interested in anything? All she knew was that her nipples were hard again and that wetness was back between her legs! She was still struggling with a decision when David returned and sat down right across from her.

He said Sally was sound asleep already! She barely made it to bed before she was snoring away, she was so tired. Anyway, he was back and not even close to being tired yet. The lights on the back of the house gave enough light to see each other but not so bright as to reveal all. Millie knew her suit bottoms were getting wet and also knew that if she let her legs open David would be able to see it all. It was bad enough her nipples were still hard and of course she could see David was looking again. That didn't help at all! His stare just made them harder! He reached for a beer and she could see a bulge in his trunks was back. He obviously liked looking at her and she liked him looking. That was all it took to make up her mind, she would stick it out and see what happened.

Once her mind was made up she leaned over for another wine cooler and let her top slip again. This time she knew her nipple was just about showing! She opened it, and took a drink hoping it would hide her watching his reaction. Millie didn't think it mattered if she did look now. David was leaning over to try and see her nipple and she watched as his hand went to his lap. He squeezed his hard cock and positioned it so it wouldn't be so obvious. It didn't work and she could see how big he was getting. Millie kept talking like nothing was amiss and kept trying to show more of her tits. The wet spot in her pants was getting bigger and she slowly let her legs open a little. Not enough that David could see anything but she certainly saw him trying.

The conversation gradually turned back to David and Sally and Millie tried to find out more about their relationship. She mentioned that they looked good together. David said that most everything was good between them but sometimes he wanted more. He didn't look at her when he said that and looked rather embarrassed at what he had just told her. Millie took a chance and pressed him for more. She wanted him to keep talking and looking towards her. She had finally got her top to slip enough that her nipple was now fully visible. She loved the feel of baring herself like that and so wanted David to see more if he showed any interest. He did! She saw his mouth open in surprise and saw his cock jump when he realized he was looking at her nipple. Millie couldn't resist now that she had his attention and knew that he like what he saw.

Reaching for one more cooler she made sure her whole tit was exposed to his view. Millie knew she had him! If he had a problem with seeing her like this he would have gotten up and left but he was still here with her. Millie stretched her arms up over her head which put her tit on display for David's eyes. David finally found his voice and just said that she was gorgeous and hot as hell! He said he hoped she didn't mind but he thought her body was sexy and had to tell her. Millie thanked him and said she was kind of hot too. Would he mind if she took off her top? It took a moment for David to get past his surprise but finally told her whatever she wanted, he didn't mind! That was all it took and Millie removed her top revealing both her tits to his eyes. Her nipples were very dark against the white of her tits and she knew they looked good! She was getting hotter herself and realized her legs were opening even further letting David see the wet spot in the crotch of her suit. By this time she didn't care if he saw. She watched David rubbing his cock through his pants and knew he was fully hard now and hers to do with as she pleased.

Millie motioned for David to move closer. She wanted him to see more and she wanted to see more of him too. Their conversation had all but stopped now. Millie reached up and held her tits in both hands. Her fingers automatically reached for her nipples and David watched as she squeezed them between her fingers. His hand was now holding his cock, slowly stroking. Millie told him to go ahead take your shorts down, "I want to see it". David was in a daze by now and quickly stripped his pants down releasing his cock. There was no way Millie could stop herself when she saw it. Her hand immediately went to her crotch and started rubbing. She couldn't believe she was sitting there in front of David playing with her tits and rubbing her pussy! It was a dream come true for her! David told her he wanted to see her pussy now! Millie wanted nothing more to show him and pulled her suit to her knees and then kicked it off with her feet. Finally they were both naked and Millie felt like she was realizing her most favorite fantasy. Naked with David while she fingered her soaking pussy and pinching her nipples while she watched David stroking his cock. She could even see his precum soaking the head of his cock! Damn what a sight! She loved it!

There wasn't much need for words anymore. They were both totally absorbed in watching the other as they built closer and closer to their orgasms. It went unsaid but they both knew they were not going to touch each other, at least this time. Millie's fingers were plunging deeper inside her pussy now as she rubbed her clit pushing her closer to cumming. She could see David's hand moving faster and listened to him moaning. His eyes were bouncing between her face, tits and pussy and back again. Millie was so close now and spread her legs as far as she could draping them over the arms of her chair. She could feel her pussy open even further and she inserted a third finger as deep as she could push them wishing for more knowing there would be no more tonight. Her moaning was now competing with David's as she finally reached the peak and she felt her pussy tighten down on her fingers. Her thumb was rubbing her clit and she moaned she was cumming! David's hand was a blur and he moaned he was cumming too! Millie's orgasm was still peaking when she saw David's cock spurt his first blast of cum. She watched like it was in slow motion and saw it as well as felt it when it splashed on her belly! Damn, she didn't think she could cum so hard when David's second blast splashed on her right tit! She was really cumming now as she rubbed his cum into the skin of her tit and over her nipple! Fuck! She was cumming so hard now she could feel her own juices flowing out of her pussy and over her ass cheeks! David's final spurts had lost some strength but still had enough to splash her hand as she slowly stroked her pussy! The feel of his cum on her pussy and fingers gave her another, although smaller orgasm. She loved the fact that he had covered her tits and pussy in his cum!

David fell back against his chair still holding his softening cock as he watched Millie hold her pussy and rub the remaining puddles of his cum into her tits and belly. Damn she was sexy!

It was some time before they roused enough to talk and they both said thank you at exactly the same time! They both smiled in satisfaction. David finally told her that she didn't have to share this with Sally. He certainly wasn't going to tell her! Millie just smiled and said that she certainly agreed as she licked the last of his cum from her fingers. Uuummm, tastes good too!

12