Silent Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cruz..."

God he made her nervous when he looked at her like that. Charles never did that when she slept with him.

"Cassandra...you're so lovely...I can't wait to get all of your clothes off and see what you've been hiding."

She protested.

"I haven't been hiding anything," she said, "I work for you...you don't know what I'm doing outside the office."

"I do know you don't go out much," he said, "How many men have you fucked anyway?"

She felt taken aback.

"That's a personal question."

"Hardly...in this day and age," he said, "do you not want to tell me that...are you embarrassed?"

How presumptuous of him.

"Are you a virgin?"

She shook her head vehemently at that.

"No I'm not and if I were, that's hardly your business."

He chuckled.

"It is my business as the man who's going to fuck you," he said, "I plan to use you but I don't want it to be painful for you."

She shook her head.

"No...no I'm not a virgin," she said, "but I've only had one lover and it didn't work out..."

"The relationship or the sex..."

She felt her cheeks flush.

"Both..."

"That won't be a problem with me," he said, "I'm not interested in a relationship but I can make it pleasurable for you."

Oh she imagined he could do that...but she wasn't going to admit it to him. He assumed too much already. He walked over to her and she had to stop herself from not stepping backward.

"Don't move..."

She stood still for him and when his hands touched her skin for the first time, they scorched it. He rested one hand on a shoulder and the other on one of her breasts.

Just like that.

"No pleasantries...no conversations."

He looked at her as his thumb worried her nipple beneath her bra. It had hardened underneath his touch.

"We both know that's not what you want and neither do I...we talk enough at the office and every moment we did, I thought about what it'd be like to do this..."

His mouth brushed against hers and she found herself swimming in sensation already. If he deepened it, she'd be in serious trouble. His thumb still drew tantalizing circles around her nipple, making her gasp. He pulled away briefly.

"You like that...don't lie to me Cassandra..."

"I...I...guess..."

His rubbing intensified and she had to bite her lip. His mouth returned to hers, this time more insistent. His tongue flirted with her lips before he seared her with it, sliding it along them trying to part them. She kissed him back, not easy considering what he did to her breast made her arch her back. But she couldn't help it. She'd always wanted Charles to play with her breasts but he only seemed interested in the main event. But Cruz treated her mouth the same way he'd fuck her pussy, and when she gasped from him fondling her breast, he'd slid his tongue right inside her mouth.

Electrifying because his tongue explored her mouth, and she squirmed as he did so. His hand moved away from her breast and towards the clasp on her bra. He broke his kiss, breathing harder just like her.

"You're damn sexy in lace but it's time for it to come off."

She didn't care that he unsnapped her bra and slid the straps off of her arms so her bra joined her dress on the floor. Her breasts now lay bare in front of him, creamy white and firm, her rosy nipples providing a contrast. He palmed them in his hands, squeezing them as he kissed her again. The way his hands held them...she felt her pussy soak her panties.

She tasted his mouth with her own tongue tentatively and then her tongue met his and stroked it, causing him to gasp. She slid her hands across his silk shirt. Damn his muscles hard and unyielding beneath her fingers.

"Unbutton my shirt..."

Her fingers trembled as she worked the buttons one by one exposing his chest, tanned and covered with whorls of hair that she knew would feel soft. She slipped his shirt off of his shoulders and then looked at him.

"I can't believe I just did that..."

"You're in for a lot of surprises tonight then," he said, "A lot of barriers to be breached. In many ways you're still a virgin."

She watched him as he moved his hands to her panties. She closed her eyes anticipating the moment when he'd realized how aroused she was right now. How much what he said excited her even though she shouldn't be here with him. One of his hands teased the waistband of her panties.

"Do you play with yourself?"

She just looked at him, narrowing her eyes.

"What?"

"You know what I mean Cassandra; do you get yourself off when you're alone?"

Now her cheeks would redden because that was a highly personal question. What she did alone...was her own business. He didn't buy the right to pry into her secrets.

"I..."

"Yes or no..."

"Well...sometimes...to get the edge off..."

He smiled.

"You're on edge a lot I imagine," he said, "I suspect that's why you're really here...in this hotel at this auction."

She shook her head.

"No I needed the extra money."

He slipped a finger beneath the waistband of her panties and imprinted her skin with it. She tried not to notice or at least show it.

"No Cassandra what you needed was to be fucked by a man who'd pay money so you wouldn't have to feel guilty afterwards..."

"Cruz that's not true."

"Is it...the way it looks Cassandra is that you want a man to fuck you so you can later tell yourself you had no role in your own seduction."

"Seduction? What is that anyway? I wouldn't know..."

He used his free hand to stroke a tendril off of her face.

"No you wouldn't...it sounds like there's still a lot you don't know...but in a moment, I'm going to slide my fingers into your panties and I'm betting they'll be wet."

She bit her lip, so not wanting to take that bet. After all, she could feel the slickness in between her legs, like she'd never felt before...not even alone.

"Maybe..."

"Don't be coy with me," he said, "You're dying to be fucked by me and then afterward, you'll say you just did it because you needed to pay off your loans."

"That'll be true...and I'm not being coy...to think I'm dying to be fucked by you or any man is just ego on your part..."

He looked amused at her indignation. He pulled his fingers out of her panties after she felt them brush her pussy lips.

"Wet...very much so Cassandra and you were saying?"

She couldn't say anything right now as he brought his fingers to her lips and no...no he wasn't about to...but when they brushed against her lips, they parted and when his fingers slid inside her mouth, she tasted herself.

"You know how much I'd love to taste that pussy...to lick all that wetness off of it...I imagine you taste very nice...the women who hold back the longest generally do."

"I'm not..."

"No not tonight...you're going to get exactly what you want Cassandra and then tell yourself you didn't want it."

She was beginning to get ticked off. Okay so she'd put herself on the auction block and he'd outbid the rest of the men but his cockiness was getting to her. Her pussy ached from it and that just irritated her more.

"I'm imagining that this Charles guy only cared about himself and his own pleasure," Cruz said, "I'm going to do what I want with you but I do care about how good you're going to feel..."

She licked her lips. The promise in his eyes...oh she'd be in trouble once he got between her thighs. But she could do this...really...she had promised Sophia when she'd signed up that she could handle herself. She could go through with it and the money...she couldn't deny that it'd make her life easier to get those loans behind her.

But she was lying to herself and she knew it. And worst of all, Cruz knew it too.

"But I'm not a selfless man and by the time I leave you, you'll have sucked my cock," he said, "Did Charles like it when you did that?"

She looked away.

"I wouldn't...and it made him angry."

"Why?"

She shrugged.

"The thought of being on my knees with him down my throat...I just didn't want it."

He digested that.

"You're going to want it with me," he said, "And if you're going to do auctions for Sophia, you're going to suck a lot of cocks...starting with mine."

She blinked.

"I don't know how long I'll be doing this."

He looked at her directly.

"I do..."

He seemed so sure of that too and she didn't know why.

"I knew when I cast that last bid."

That puzzled her but she didn't have much time to think about it because he'd slipped some fingers back in her panties again and started stroking her.

"You like that...oh you are wet..."

She felt the heat in her face. His fingers slid along the seam of her pussy, nudging past its lips, exploring it while he watched her face. She struggled to not let him know what he did to her.

"Did Charles ever make you come with his fingers Cassandra?"

She sighed as she felt what might be his thumb brushing against her clit. She nearly jumped and she did squirm.

"I can see he hasn't...you're acting like you're starved for it."

Hardly, she'd pleasured herself before but it wasn't the same.

"I'm sure you're starved for a lot of things..."

She bit back a retort because his fingers, the way he upped the friction he generated, the warmth that permeated her pussy.

"I want so badly to fuck this pussy...and I know you want it too..."

She shook her head.

"No...no I have to do this...I..."

"A whore...? Yes you are tonight...but you're lying to yourself if you think that's why you're here."

Damn him, she thought as the fingers in her panties threatened to drive her crazy. If he didn't stop...she knew he'd make a liar out of her.

"You're my whore...my very expensive whore...I paid a lot of money to win you and I'm going to collect..."

She sighed as he slipped one of his fingers inside of her. It stretched her pussy, he must guess it'd been a long time for her since...

"How badly you want it will be our little secret."

"Cruz...I don't...honest...I just got bills to pay..."

He added a second finger to the other, her eyes stung a bit.

"I know that...but I also know I'm going to fuck you," he said, "right here on this bed...like the slut that you are."

"No...no...I'm not a slut..."

He thrust his two fingers in and out of her quivering pussy.

"Oh yes you are...coming into my office every morning wearing those short tight skirts...how many times did you leave the panties at home?"

She narrowed her eyes.

"I...I don't know what you're talking about," she said, "I'm there to work not to entice you."

"When I call you in my office and you walk with clothes showing off that body of yours," he said, "Do you know how many times I've thought about locking the door and lifting up that skirt?"

She just looked at him.

"That's all in your head...I've never wanted you."

He shook his head.

"No Cassandra, you've been hoping that I'd rip those panties off you, bend you over my desk and fuck you haven't you?"

She thought it crazy what he said. She tried to ignore how her pussy hugged his fingers, still sliding in and out of her. So much so...her belly coiled up in a knot and she tried to contain the feelings rushing through her.

"The thought of riding my cock in and out of you...."

"Stop it...I've never even thought about that," she said, "I..."

Damn, his fingers quickened their stroking and her legs threatened to buckle. He acted as if he weren't getting her off right now.

"I don't believe you Cassandra...I think it's exactly what you wanted me to do...but you're just the little tease aren't you?"

She started writhing against his hand, unaware of it at first. Her clit felt like it was on fire, her pussy swelled around his fingers, gripping them more tightly.

"Ooooh.....ohhhhh....."

He ignored her cries.

"Yes you are, aren't you...you dress up to be fucked then you deny it..."

"I...that's so untrue..."

His thumb rubbed against her clit, which sent spasms through her pussy...and sent her over the edge. She bit her lip, oh god she couldn't let him know...no...because she wasn't a slut...and she wasn't a tease.

"Well you're going to be fucked because anyone who teases me is going to get burned..."

He removed his fingers from her pussy and cupped it with his palm like he owned it. Because right now he did and she knew it.

"Unbutton my pants..."

She just looked at him, still awash with her orgasm.

"I'm not asking," he said, "Unbutton them...now..."

He grabbed one of her hands and brought it to the snap on his pants. She brushed against something hard...and she knew he was aroused. She unsnapped his pants with both hands, because after all it's not like he left her much choice right? Her pussy still throbbed from what he'd done to her because though it had felt damn good it hadn't been enough.

Not nearly... but damn if she were going to let him know that....so she unzipped his pants and tentatively at first started pushing them down past his briefs. She knew by looking at his underwear that he was rock hard. He wasn't playing when he'd said he wanted to fuck her.

"You can feel it..."

He kicked his pants away standing there in his briefs. His thick muscular legs bore a couple of scars and were as tanned as his chest.

"Touch me..."

She took one of her hands and placed it on the bulge in his briefs. Damn, he wasn't like Charles at all. She imagined what it'd be like when he removed his briefs. Anticipation rocked through her and she fondled it through the briefs. He seemed to enjoy that.

"My little slut likes what she's touching?"

She shot him a look but didn't remove her hand.

"My slut's going to like it much better when it's inside of her."

She felt flustered now and she wondered if he'd want his briefs removed as well. But he didn't seem to be in any hurry.

"Sit down on the edge of the bed..."

"Why?"

"Do it...tonight your mouth's for sucking cock."

That made her angry.

"How fucking dare you say something like that to me?"

He hardly seemed intimidated.

"Get your ass on the bed," he said, "or I'll fuck it first..."

She couldn't believe him...but she sat down on the edge. Dressed in her panties and sheer stockings and he took his hands to spread her legs apart.

"Too late to keep them closed..."

She just looked at him but allowed him to open them up wider. He knelt in between them, his hands on her thighs. Stroking the delicate inner skin, until he reached the waistband of her stockings which he tugged down....as he did, he caressed her bare skin with his fingers. Damn that felt good...she bit her lip again as he tugged the nylons down her legs and lifted her feet in turn to remove them. Now he had his hands on her bare thighs.

"Cruz...oh god...I..."

"Oh you little tease...well I've had enough of you acting like you don't want it..."

She shook her head.

"I don't think I can do this...I'm just falling behind on my loans."

He caressed her legs looking at her, sliding them up higher each time.

"You're a lying little tease," he said, "Well you know what happens to girls who open their legs in front of a man..."

She tried to close them but he was too strong.

"What...?"

"They find out they're in for more than they can handle...."

"Just let me go..."

He looked at her.

"I can't and I know that's not what you want," he said, "but you have to say it...because you don't want to admit you're a slut dying to be fucked."

"Go to hell Cruz..."

He chuckled.

"Not before I get what I paid for..."

He reached his hands higher and tore her panties off. They burned her thighs which stung but she felt a thrill rush through her.

"I paid a lot for that pussy and it's mine..."

"No..."

"Yes...and I'm done talking to the slut who's been asking for this since the day she walked into my office."

She watched him remove his briefs at last and damn, she'd never even imagined he'd be so hard and thick...and so beautiful. Charles hadn't looked like this, not even close. Cruz' erection...damn she didn't know how she'd handle it. His cock curved slightly and beneath it, dusky balls nestled by dark hair.

"Oh my..."

He chuckled.

"Remember that when you've got your lips wrapped around it later," he said, "and by the way, I like to thrust deep inside a woman's mouth and my balls fondled."

"Dream on...I'm not your whore...just because you threw down a lot of cash."

He grabbed his cock, and slid his hand down it while she watched.

"I think we both know exactly what you are," he said, leaving her to reach into the drawer of the bureau. The crinkle of foil followed and she watched him sheathe his cock. She felt nervous...because there was no stopping what would follow and...only to herself would she ever admit that wasn't her intention.

He approached her again, his eyes telling her exactly what he would do and he spread her thighs even wider apart.

"Rest yourself on the bed with your hands."

She did that carefully watching him.

"No...god no...I'm not going to fuck my boss..."

He cupped her chin with one hand, looking straight at her.

"Then I'm going to fuck you...."

She bit her lip and felt tears come to her eyes. Damn him, damn the man who now stood between her legs, buck naked with his cock sheathed in latex.

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"I'm not a slut..."

"But you're no virgin either," he said, "You're a whore who put herself up for the highest bidder."

He slid her legs even further apart until she felt totally exposed. Then he moved in close enough so that his cock teased her pussy.

"Cruz..."

He thrust then, his cock inside of her just enough so that she felt its fullness and her pussy burned as it sheathed it. He gripped the back of her thighs near her knees tightly. She felt him push her legs apart as he thrust deeper.

"Oh god..."

"I know...but it's too late now..."

She closed her eyes as he moved her legs back towards him as he pulled back. His cock sliding in and out of her slickness...pleasurable and warmth spreading through her with each stroke...each movement sliding him deeper inside of her...

He flexed his hips thrusting inside her, moving her legs with his hands. She just watched him, feeling the sensations building up inside of her. His face a few inches away from hers and she tried to look away so he couldn't see what she didn't want him to see. He grunted against her, his cock rubbing her pussy walls as they hugged him.

"You're so fucking hot..."

She sighed, feeling him inside of her, their bodies joined together. God, her worst nightmare fucking her boss in a hotel room...becoming what she so didn't want to be...yet with each stroke, she wanted the next one so much. If he stopped...she'd be begging him to keep fucking her. His hips jutted against hers and his balls spanked her. She found herself starting to move against him, moving her pussy to meet his thrusts.

Oh god, she really was a slut.

"So what do you think my little slut," he said, "oh...yeah I think you've wanted this for so long."

"How would you know," she said, shakily.

"You're here with me...and I'm giving it to you...and you're not stopping me are you?"

She wiggled away from him, pissed off again. Damn him, for knowing her too well.

"No...no...no...."

She tried to lift herself from the bed where she'd rested her hands and push them against his chest as he kept thrusting into her. But he grabbed her hands and held them tightly.

"Oh no Cassandra...they'll be no playing the good little girl...now...no more teasing," He said, "Don't make me need to hold you down and do it the hard way."

She just struggled in his tight hold, but their bodies were pinned intimately together. And he had no intention of releasing the hold his cock had on her.

"Fuck you Cruz..."

"No I'm fucking you," he said, "Now shut the fuck up because you've made me work hard enough to get you here."