Silent Dream

Story Info
I take care of you after a hard day.
1k words
13k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you come home late after a long, hard day . . . imagine me putting you comfortably in a couch, taking off your pants, and putting a blanket over your lap so you'll feel warm, and then giving you a cup of tea to drink. Tea always calms me down. Imagine then that I kneel on the floor before you and massage your feet, gently . . . holding them in my hands, carressing them, tending to them until you close your eyes and smile in pleasure. You enjoy the tranquility, the safety, and the warmth of the tea inside of you is making you sleepy. The only sound in the room is a tape with Sarah McLachlan playing quietly in the background.

My massage is helping your whole body to relax, and your feet feel much better now. And then my hands move further up . . . carressing your legs . . . moving over your naked skin, under the blanket . . . my head is resting against one of your knees for a while, while I close my eyes and just feel you . . . reaching in under the blanket higher and higher . . . back, and forth, back, and forth over your skin . . . until my hands are resting on your soft, sexy thighs. . . .

Imagine that I look up at you then, as my hands move over your thighs, toward your hips, touching your panties . . . I sit between your legs, spread them on both sides of me, and reach under your panties to carress the sides of your thighs. . . .

Then I rise on my knees to kiss you, carefully, while you put your hands on my shoulders and move your legs around my body. Your eyes are still closed, and we don't say anything. You feel as if you are in a dream, and everything is moving slowly. . . . It feels as if you are not in control of your body anymore, it is I who am making you do this. You are just moving along, drifting away, allowing my will to control you. . . .

I pull up the blanket over us, up to your shoulders, and then I move under it to let my mouth move over your legs, kissing my way upwards, following the path made by my hands. . . . I kiss you right above your panties, lick your naked skin gently, let my tongue glide over it to taste it, while my hands are holding your waist . . . then, I move up over your stomach to kiss you right below your breasts . . . gently lick the underside of your left breast, below the nipple, and then do the same with the other one . . . while my hands remove your panties. . . .

I pull down the blanket below my shoulders then, and kiss you while you lie down comfortably, with me on top of you, the blanket covering both of us. I kiss you again and again, with long, satisfying kisses . . . taste your mouth with my tongue, exploring you. . . . Yes. . . .

My hands move over your body, carressing you, our bodies pressing against each other and making us both very warm, your legs wrapped around me and pulling me close to you. You feel my hard erection against your inner thighs . . . your arms hold me tight as our lips and our tongues meet. And then I break the kiss and open my eyes, and I look at you and whisper your name. You say nothing, but now you open your eyes and look at me, your lips parted. I carress your cheek softly with my hand, letting my fingertips move over your lips that I have just tasted . . . I look at you, feel your secret desire, and you feel mine. . . .

And then, oh, then, I move one hand carefully between your legs, to feel your mound, carressing you so slowly, so gently, over your vagina. . . . When my fingers touch you I look into your eyes, savouring the pleasure I see in them. I lower my head to kiss you again, feeling your heavy breathing in my mouth, and my tongue reaches deep inside your mouth at the same moment my fingers reach inside of your vagina. I slowly glide inside of you, carressing your warm, wet flesh with my fingers, feel your muscles tighten around them. And then I break the kiss and move down, down under the blanket, to lick your wet pussy with my tongue, kiss your mound with my mouth . . . I let the tip of my tongue move over your pussy lips, then dance over your clit, stimulating you. I feel the vibrations in your body, and your excitement is my reward.

I open my mouth to taste you even more, and my tongue reaches inside your pussy where my fingers have been, probing your inner walls, finding your most sensitive spots to stimulate them. I make my tongue stiff and penetrate you with it . . . and then, I pull out of you and taste your clit once more, let my tongue stimulate it mercilessly while my fingers once again move inside of you, deep inside of you, exploring you, fucking you, my tongue licking your clit faster and faster and harder and harder until your whole body is shaking in ecstacy and you let out a deep moan as you finally come, the orgasm moving from my fingers and my tongue throughout every part of your body, like electric waves of sexual pleasure.

When it is finally finished I stop, and pull my fingers out of you one last time. And then I move up to kiss you, and hug you, and I smile as I ask if you enjoyed the service, and if you are feeling relaxed now. You smile back and I kiss you again, holding your beautiful body against mine, and let you rest in my arms as we both fall asleep . . . dreaming together. . . .

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Our Sensual "Movie Night" I take control of you during our "Movie Night". (Soft Dom)in BDSM
Let's try again A night of make up sex between husband and wife.in Romance
My Little Gem My date wasn't available, but her sister was.in Erotic Couplings
While You Were Sleeping My desire for your pussy takes over while watching you sleep.in Erotic Couplings
Husband Takes Wife's Anxiety Away Jackson takes his wife’s anxiety away with multiple orgasms.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories