Silent Legacy

Story Info
Man brings over, marries female Brazilian friend.
2.5k words
4.34
12.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fumed with anger as I read about how things were changing. I had a long-time online friend who had lived in Brazil all her life. Now she needed to get out.

Luckily, I had the financial resources to make it happen. I arranged for her safe passage by greasing a few Brazilian palms. Not that the political climate in the US was much better, but at least our alleged leaders hadn't explicitly stated they were going to murder entire classes of their population.

My friend had learned English at a young age and was bilingual, speaking both English and Portuguese fluently. I had tried to learn other languages besides English. I really had. But two years in middle school and four years in high school of studying did nothing. I was brilliant at math and science, but trying to pound a foreign language into my brain was like ramming a 100-foot rampart with a twig.

We'd never actually met, but we had exchanged pictures. She was on flight 315, due in 10 minutes ago. Guess she was having to wait for her baggage to show up on the conveyor belt. I looked at my watch for the fifth time since pulling my car into the pick-up zone outside the terminal.

A few minutes later, I saw her. She was wheeling a suitcase towards me and wearing a backpack. I got out of the car to help.

"Salbatora!" I pulled her into a hug. "I'm so glad you made it. I was really worried for a while."

She held onto me tightly. "Carl... thanks for getting me out. And since I'm going to be living here now, I'll need an American-sounding name. How about Sally?"

"If you want to be Sally from here on, so be it." I helped get her suitcase and pack in the back seat, then held the passenger door open. She gave me a smile.

A few minutes later, we were safely out of the airport and on the way back to my house. I turned to Sally. "How much stuff were you able to bring?"

"Just the essentials. The suitcase is all clothes, and the pack has my toiletries, makeup, and so forth. And my life savings in cash - I got it changed into dollars before leaving Brazil. About six hundred. And of course my cell phone."

Of course. No one these days can get along without a smartphone. Too bad a lot of people globally were dumber than their phones. Sally was an exception to that, and I liked to think of myself as smarter than my phone too.

"Let me know if there's anything you need to buy. Tomorrow is Monday, so the stores will all be open."

"I miss my books. I was only able to take one with me. But that's OK, it's not super urgent. And the other things I miss can't be bought. Stores don't sell family pictures, mementos of my childhood, or my mother and father."

"Aren't they both still alive?"

"Yes, but they disowned me. You know why. I am dead to them."

"I had hoped they would eventually see reason. I am sorry, Sally."

The conversation dropped, but the silence was not unpleasant. I safely guided us back to my home and helped Sally get her stuff inside.

"This will be your bedroom. There's an attached bathroom you can use, it has a bathtub/shower." We dropped off her stuff and continued the tour. "This is my bedroom. Come in any time: if I want privacy the door will be locked, so if it's not, you don't need to knock. Down this way is the kitchen: you're welcome to any of the food, and if you want to cook something, go ahead. I like my own cooking, but you may have different tastes. Here's the living room: my movies, TV, and video game system are at your disposal. And here's the utility room: the washer and dryer are pretty standard stuff, but if you can't figure them out, I'll help."

"Thanks, Carl. I'm going to go rest now."

"See you tomorrow, Sally."

I woke at around 8 am, as usual, made myself some pancakes, made a few extra just in case, and settled in to watch The Future Is Wild. I was just removing the second DVD and ready to put in the third when Sally entered the room. She was wearing a pretty sundress. I gave her a smile.

"Something smells nice."

"Help yourself."

She returned two minutes later with a plateful of pancakes, syrup laced over them, and settled in a chair near the coffee table. After sampling the pancakes, she grinned. "These are good."

"After I retired at 40, I needed to do something to occupy my time, so I learned how to cook. Besides, until now, I lived here alone, so I had to eat my own cooking. Gave me an incentive to improve."

She laughed. "I was involuntarily retired at 43 when the new government took over."

"No one would guess you were 43. You look like you're in your late 20's."

"You don't need to flatter me."

"I'm not. I'm stating a fact."

She got up and kissed my cheek. "You're very sweet."

I returned my attention to putting in the third DVD. Sally ate and watched the program, while I merely watched.

"What did you think?" I asked when it was over.

"Thought-provoking and fascinating. I didn't know you were that into these kind of programs."

"I have many." I showed her my collection. Aftermath: Population Zero, every episode of Life After People plus the original hour-and-a-half DVD, Planet Earth, Blue Planet: Seas Of Life, and the others. Two whole rows on the shelf.

She pulled out Life In China. "I would like to watch this."

"One moment." I took her empty plate and returned it to the kitchen, then gestured for her to sit on the sofa. She did, and after putting the movie she wanted on, I sat next to her. I enjoyed it, like always, and she was smiling the whole way through.

"Why did you want me to sit next to you?"

"Because I like you."

"Then why did you make no effort to do anything to me, like kissing or groping?"

"Because you are my friend and I like you, and I didn't want to pressure you."

"Thank you." Sally leaned over and rested her head on my chest. "In Brazil, men always treated me like a piece of meat."

"It's a universal thing, I'm afraid. We have a lot of men here who are jerks too."

She sighed. "I'm glad you're not one of them."

I blushed. "The world has lost its sense of basic human decency."

We watched one more movie, then I took Sally food shopping at the local store, since my kitchen was running low on supplies. She helped me pick out a few things for her favorite dishes. We returned to the house and put the food away.

"By the way, your visa is only good for a month. So if you want to stay here legally for longer, we need to figure out something."

"I'm sure you already have a plan."

"The usual way is to get married."

"You want me to marry you."

"I figured you wouldn't be able to get your birth certificate, and suchlike, out of Brazil. So I arranged for this stuff to be sent here when I worked out the details of your passage." I produced a folder with some documents in it for her to look through.

She quickly read through them. "You really did plan well."

The next day, we got married by a local justice of the peace, with two local officials I knew as witnesses, in a quiet affair that didn't take more than 10 minutes. One less worry.

When we got back home, Sally giggled. "I suppose now we need to consummate the marriage."

"Not at all. You are quite attractive, and if you wanted to have sex with me I certainly wouldn't say no. But that's just a tradition, not a requirement."

Sally kissed my cheek again. "You're sweet, Carl."

I headed into the kitchen, and Sally helped me cook one of her favorite meals for lunch. I learned a few new tricks from her en route. It was spicier food than I usually cooked, but it was very good.

"What do you do to keep busy, now that you've retired?"

"Now that you're here, I plan to spend my time with you."

I took Sally out to the local park and we watched a band do a live show. They weren't bad. I figured they'd actually get a gig at a club soon.

The next day, I prepared a picnic. We sat on the grass, chatted, ate our food, and cuddled, like the ten other couples scattered around on blankets. Some of the other couples proceeded to make out, and Sally pressed up closer to me.

"I haven't had someone to do that with in a while."

"How long since you..."

I let my question tail off.

"Two years."

"I'm sorry."

"Not your fault." She placed her hands on my face, turned my head towards hers, and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"Two years since any contact at all?"

"Yes." She kissed me again, this time slipping her tongue into my mouth.

When we returned, I sat her on the sofa and just held her. She lay still in my arms, quietly resting her head on my chest. I felt my shirt getting moist and noticed she was crying. I lightly caressed her cheek, but said nothing. She'd tell me when she was ready.

"Carl."

"Sally."

"I didn't realize how truly lonely I'd been."

I held her more tightly against me. "I promise to do everything in my power to make sure you don't feel lonely."

"May I sleep in your bed?"

"Of course."

That night, Sally joined me in my bed. I was wearing sweatpants over my boxers, but my upper body was bare. Sally was in just her bra and panties.

"You've seen me nude when I was camming, so it's not anything you haven't seen before."

"True."

"Please hold me from behind."

I adjusted my body accordingly and wrapped my arms around Sally. She pressed up against me.

"Thank you, Carl. The skin-to-skin contact is making me relax already."

I lightly kissed the nape of her neck. "Good night, Sally."

We continued to spend days together and nights in the bed just snuggled up. After several months, Sally changed things up. She came to bed without her bra.

"I miss having sex, and I feel comfortable with you now. Obviously, no matter how lonely I was, I wasn't about to engage in sexual activities with you on the first or second night after we met."

I laughed. "That makes 100% sense, Sally."

She faced me this time and we kissed, our tongues twining. I held her against me and caressed up and down her spine, making her shiver.

"Mmmmmmm."

She returned the favor, running her fingertips along my flesh, Small darts of pleasure shot along my skin. Sally pressed her body more firmly against me, smashing her C-cups against my bare chest. I rolled onto my back, leaving Sally on top of me.

"Is this your way of giving me the lead?"

"Yes."

"In that case, I order you to strip."

I pulled off my sweatpants and boxers in one motion, leaving me naked. "Yes, dear."

Sally giggled, then kissed her way down from my neck to my chest. The delicate patterns her tongue traced on my skin made me moan softly. When her tongue began flickering over my nipples, my body shuddered and I gasped.

"Glad you like," she grinned. She began slowly caressing my legs as she teased my flesh with her tongue. My cock quickly stiffened to its full length.

Sally's eyes locked on it. She moved her hands upwards, first to my thighs and then to my pole. When she wrapped a hand around it and began stroking, my hips bucked spontaneously.

"That feels wonderful."

Sally continued to stroke me, and her other hand gently teased my balls. They rapidly filled.

"You haven't had these emptied since I got here. I want you to last when you fuck me, so let's give you a release first."

I wasn't going to say no to that. Sally continued to stroke me and tease my balls. My cock throbbed in her hand. She dipped her head and licked the tip of it as she kept her hands working. My body tensed up and I let out a grunt.

"Cum for me."

I did. Sally aimed me so my cum landed on my chest and belly. Then she licked it all off my skin and licked her lips seductively.

"You taste wonderful."

Sally peeled off her panties, leaving her naked as well.

"I could use a release, too."

Her cock was small - the hormones she took made it shrink - but hard. I reached over and began stroking her.

"For me, it's been even longer than for you. I had to stop camming when... you know."

I nodded. I knew. I pumped her rod steadily. In mere moments, she gushed a sticky load onto the bedspread.

We shoved it off the bed and toppled onto the fitted sheet. Sally quickly stroked me back to hardness. "Time for you to be inside me, Carl."

"As you wish. What's your favorite position?"

"Missionary. That way I can look up at your handsome face."

I blushed, and Sally giggled. Then she dripped some lube into her bumhole and lay on her back with her legs spread.

"OK, Sally. Ready?"

"Go for it."

I eased my rod into her tight back-channel, slowly sliding inward until I was all the way inside. Sally gave me an encouraging smile. I pulled back out several inches, then slid back in to the hilt. I slowly built to a steady rhythm.

Sally's soft moans let me know she liked it. I leaned down and kissed her as we made love. She kissed back with enthusiasm. I popped back up and placed my hands on her hips as she wrapped her legs around me.

I continued my steady thrusts. Sally slipped a hand down to her stiff pole and began stroking herself in the same rhythm as I was moving. Her body shivered as I slid in and out of her.

"Harder."

"Yes, love." I began drilling her, moving my hips as fast as I could. She sped the motions of her hand in return. I slammed in and out. My legs tightened again, as did hers around me.

"Fill me up!"

I did exactly that, injecting her rear with my cum as she spurted onto her belly. I stayed hilted until my cock stopped shooting. Then I pulled out and wobbled to my feet. Sally reluctantly did the same. She looked spent.

We cleaned up in the shower together, dried off, and then collapsed back onto the bed. I had grabbed a fresh bedspread from the closet, and we cuddled underneath it.

"Sally, that was... awesome."

"You were terrific, Carl." She wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my chest.

"Do you feel less lonely now?"

"Yes. I'd like to do this at least three times per week."

"I have no objection."

I turned out the lights...