Silent Night, Horny Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kromen
kromen
51 Followers

"Can I hold it?"

I could only nod as she tentatively ran her fingers across the top of the head before wrapping her hand around my shaft. The movement made my cock jump in her palm and she giggled at the response.

"It feels nice."

I tried to be mature about this absurd situation, but me standing in a break room of a darkened diner while a strange white woman handled me, left little room for maturity.

She tugged at the band of my underwear for a better look.

"You shave down there?" She ran her fingers over the fuzzy growth with wonderment.

"Hygienic reasons. Less odor."

She snuggled her nose right into my groin area and took a big breath.

"You smell good too." She went on in her inspection, taking her time, looking at my stiffening cock with rapt attention.

"You have the most delicious color."

"Delicious, huh?" I smiled at her, trying not to say anything else that might be deemed cheesy.

She smiled back, stroking at the same time. Her hands were very soft, but her grip was firm and unyielding. I figured she would like to chop it off at the hilt and take it home with her. Her gentle hand loving brought drop of precum to the surface that she spread around with her thumb, sending a bolt of elation up my spine. She looked up from what she was doing, licking her bottom lip, staring at me with burning eyes.

"I wanna taste you, JD."

All that small town innocence was thrown right out the window. I shut my eyes and try to will away the urge to blow right then and there. It's been a long time since hands other than mine were wrapped around my shaft and I think my cock knew it as well.

Before I could reply, she leaned over and began to pepper my throbbing cock with tiny kisses. My hips shifted forward and I groaned aloud. She licked the underside a few times before sliding my head past her pouted lips. My legs almost gave out at the first caress of her tongue on my solidified flesh.

"Can I at least sit down?" I gasped out, swaying from my heightened arousal.

She released her hold long enough to let me plop down next to her before taking me in her hand again. She traced the coursing vein with her finger causing me to inwardly groan. I banged the back of my head against the wall a little too harshly, sending stars shooting across my vision, as she consumed more of me. Her cool mouth quickly warmed up from the radiant heat emanating from my dick as she eagerly sucked on me. The room filled with the pliant sounds of her enjoying me in her mouth. My cock slick with saliva, she kept milking me with her hand making it twitch with each pass on my fuckstick. She didn't try to put me all the way in her mouth, just enough to send me over the edge. I was rapidly losing the battle with my churning in my balls. I tried to pull her off, but she went faster.

"Stacie, I'm about to cum. You gotta let up."

She hummed in agreement and kept her mouth firmly planted in place.

I felt the once forgotten rush of penile euphoria building up for an immense eruption and tried to brace myself, but had nothing to hold on to but her shoulders.

I came with astounding conviction, each load I blew into her waiting orifice seeming bigger than the last.

The contractions lessened till I had no more to give. Stacie finally released me from the tight seal she had clamped on me, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"You taste good, too."

I leaned over and kissed her on the mouth, taking her by surprise.

"You just kissed me."

"I guess I forgot to touch first base."

"You came in my mouth, though." She looked perplexed. "He wants me to brush first." The mention of her boyfriend snapped her back to the reality of what she just done.

"I think I could stand tasting myself a little without freaking out." I used my thumb to wipe a spot of her chin that her mouth didn't catch.

She softened a little, but seemed unsure of herself. Glancing toward the front of the restaurant, she started to reach for her coat.

"Wait." I put my hand on her shoulder and turned her to face me.

"Nobody is gonna know about this and I can't let you leave it like that."

"What do you want?"

"This ain't about me."

I reached around the back of her uniform for her zipper, pulling it down to her waist. She watched me as I pulled the sleeves down from her shoulders, then stood her up to let it fall completely to the floor. Clad in only her underwear and white sneakers, she stood before me, chewing her lip nervously as we traded places in the specimen exhibit.

She pulled the pencil from her hair bun and shook her mane loose, cascading past her shoulders. As she stood there, hands on her hips, my manhood stirred for round two. She had a coke bottle shape with a slight paunch over her middle that she demurely tried to hide when she saw me staring.

"Don't be ashamed, you're beautiful."

I stood up and pulled her close. She grabbed my semi turgid pole, still sticky with cum and spit, and started stroking it back into action. I pulled the straps of her bra to the side and released the small clasp in the front. Her tits, just a tad short of d-cup, spilled out into my waiting hands, her rosy nipples quickly hardening in my palms. Her chest was dotted with freckles and I got busy connecting the dots with soft kisses. She gasped, melting against me, and wrapped her arms around my neck. I guided her to the break table so she could lie back. I kept kissing her breasts, rolling her nipple between tongue and teeth like a cherry pit, causing small beads of perspiration to surface on her forehead.

Her hands roamed over my shaved head, before pulling at the neckline of my shirt. I moved my arms out and let her remove it completely before continuing of my trek of kisses down her abdomen to the hem of her panties.

I tugged the plain white cotton with my teeth. She raised her hips to help me and I pulled them off, noticing the growing wet spot in the crotch.

She had a neatly trimmed bush, with a thick protruding vulva. I kissed her inner thighs, causing her to spread her legs wider and slowly worked my way to the middle. I kissed her directly on the pussy, inhaling her womanly scent of her initial ardor, mixed with the faint traces of green apple. She was wet enough for me to come away with her traces of love coated on my lips. I sucked it off, the sweet and tangy concoction making an agreeable palate.

I started off slow, just licking around the edges with a little nuzzling, but Stacie wasn't having it. She grabbed my head and scooted her hips over the table, knocking over the cup of stale Joe and ashtray off the table in the process and tried to get my whole head inside her.

I partially obliged, plunging my tongue deep in the recesses of her soaking pussy, lapping it up with unbridled hunger. Her breathing condensed, her moans becoming more apparent as I kept at it. I probed my tongue around until I felt her clit, taut in anticipation, and lapped diminutive circles around it.

Stacie's hips bucked, her moans turned to groans and then to shouts.

"Shit, JD," she gasped in between drawn out intelligible grunts. "What are you doing to me?"

I didn't bother to answer, just kept licking and sucking on her clit until I felt her legs began to shake uncontrollably.

"Gawd, that feels so fuckin' good." She tightened her legs around my head.

She kept her thighs tightly drawn around my head and her pussy was so wet, I thought I could drown if I didn't get air soon. She soon gave me that reprieve.

"Get inside me, JD."

I was released from the stranglehold. My dick was bobbing up and down like a divining rod and Stacie put a hand on my chest before I could make a move.

"JD, pull out if it hurts?"

"I won't hurt you, promise."

She took another look at my raging cock and lay back, shielding her eyes with a forearm like she was about to give blood and didn't want to see the needle.

I guided the tip of it just to the outer folds of her sopping opening. Little by little, I pushed my way inside her. She flinched at first, but moaned in acceptance as I slowly filled her up.

"That. Feels. Really. Good."

I began to slide in and out her inviting warmth with simple ease, my hands on her hips for leverage. She began to smile and giggled to herself.

"What?" I asked.

"You're not big, he's just small." She wrapped her legs around my waist and pressed against me. I felt her sugar walls tighten up a little, caressing me from the inside.

I had a selfish moment and without warning backed out of Stacie, pulling her off the table. She looked at me with a questionable look until I turned her around and leaned her back over the table.

"I have to see for myself." Borrowing a line from her as I rubbed my hands over her thick ass.

She grabbed the table with both hands and stared back at me with a wicked leer. I leaned over and nibbled on her rump, sliding two fingers inside her. It wasn't long till I stood up and entered her a little faster than before, till I was buried. She wiggled her ass back against me in approval, trying to get me into the part of her undiscovered by penis. I grabbed a mound of cheek in each hand and started to work her from the back. Soft hums turned to fairish groans to neighbor embarrassing shrieks in less than two minutes.

"Yes. Yes. That's my spot, baby." Stacie scratched at the tabletop. "Fuck me, JD."

I kept drilling deeper in her supple flesh, her skin reddening under the grip of my large hands. She stopped scratching and started pounding the table with both hands. I felt her shudder underneath me, the inner grip she had on my cock getting stronger.

I stopped trying to count how many pumps I passed. I was sure I passed Kevin's weak ass a long time ago, but it also kept me from thinking about blowing up. That familiar rush that started in my nuts and tugged at my stomach greeted me and I pulled out. Stacie whipped around and started stroking me again. Her hand blurred against the whole length of my cock as she stared in my eyes, urging me on.

"Come for me, baby."

I didn't have to be told twice as long ropes of my shot out, marking on her wrist, stomach and her heaving chest with DNA. She kept coaxing it out, not minding the organic mess I was splattering on her.

I was spent after my last cock convulsion and promptly collapsed on the bench, her on top of me, still holding onto my pulsing organ.

"Thank you." She kissed me on the lips very softly with just a hint of tongue.

I wrapped my arm around her, returning the kiss. We sat in the comforting light for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow of sex when the pounding of the wind on the doors and windows shook us from our repose.

"I know I can't get home now." She broke off from me and tiptoed out to the dark kitchen. I heard a faucet turn on and the splash of water. I had pulled up my pants and buckled my belt, looking for my shirt, when she came back in the room, wiping off any traces with a soapy towel.

We silently got dressed and I pulled the bucket out of the corner for another mopping. A quick spray of air freshener and no on would be the wiser, I hoped. We stood together at the door of the diner, looking out as the storm raged on. In the distance, I could see the yellow light of the police station. It would be a hard walk, but her car was already door deep in snowdrifts.

"JD."

I turned towards her. She smiled but her eyes couldn't mask the sadness.

"What happens tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow is another day. You go home to be with your boy, I sit in front of a laptop and pound the keys." I brushed away a stray hair from her face. "You have your world; I have mine."

"It doesn't have to be like that."

"For now, it does."

Stacie sniffed and looked back out towards the snowed in parking lot.

"I won't forget tonight."

"Neither will I, believe that."

She finished buttoning up her coat and put on her gloves. I unlocked the door and braced for the storm front.

"Merry Christmas, JD."

"Merry Christmas, Stacie."

kromen
kromen
51 Followers
12