Silent Night, Naughty Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,730 Followers

Tiffany watched her brother reach inside his pajamas and pull out his cock. She looked at her brother's cock and her eyes widened. It was long and thick. She could see the big mushroom head covered with gooey liquid.

Dylan was going to slide it in her but she stopped him. She wanted to see it, to touch it. Her arms reached out and she held it in her hand. She sighed and Dylan closed his eyes. He loved the touch of her hand.

"I've been wanting to touch this for so long Dylan. I've wanted you like this since I was a little girl. I love you so much," her words were just coming out so naturally.

Dylan held on to her hand that was wrapped around his cock. "I love you too. I love you more than a sister."

Tiffany moaned softly. "Get inside me now bro. I'm so ready for you!"

Dylan positioned his cock ready to bury it inside his sister's pussy. He pushed it inside and heard her shrill softly. He continued to push his cock wanting to just jam in her but he knew he had to be careful. He wanted to be gentle with her and to let her enjoy her first time.

Tiffany felt her brother's cock sliding more and more inside of her. Each inch that entered her made her moan in pain and in pleasure at the same time. Finally he was all inside of her. Ever inch of her brother's cock was buried in her and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Ahhh oh it hurts bro. It hurts just go slowly," She begged.

Dylan did just that. He moved his hips back and forth slowly letting his sister get adjusted to her first cock. Her pussy was gripping his cock so tightly. She felt so damn good and warm. Her juices coated his cock with each thrust. He was making her a woman, his woman.

"Tiffany, baby, you feel so good! Oh sis I love you. I love you with all my heart," Dylan's voice was so sincere.

She looked into his eyes and gripped his shoulders. "I love you too. I'm crazy about you! Move faster now Dylan, please!"

Dylan was now ramming his cock faster. He knew it wouldn't' be long until he came. He wanted to cum inside of his sister and even impregnate her with his child, but he knew that time would come. Right now, he knew she was too young for that.

"Tiffany, I'm going to explode really soon!" Dylan called out quietly.

Tiffany squeezed her pussy on his cock as if she wanted to milk it. Dylan felt his balls swell up as his sister tightened her pussy around his cock.

"Oh fuck! Tiffany don't do that! You're going to make me cum so fast!"

She giggled and moaned. "Mmmm I love your cock in me!"

He was now pumping her faster and finding it hard to keep his moaning down. "Sis, I am defiantly going to cum! I can't cum in you. Tell me where you want me to spill my cum."

Tiffany went blank for a moment and blurted out the first thing that came to her mind. "In my mouth! Finish in my mouth!"

Dylan felt his balls begin to release his sperm. He quickly exited her and moved up to put his cock in her mouth.

"Arrgghhh yeah! Mmmm oooh fuck! Drink it baby drink it!"

Tiffany felt the first shot of cum hit the back of her throat. It was then followed by a second, third and forth. Two more shots followed until she had her brother's cum flowing down her throat. She could taste him! Oh God he was delicious!

Dylan was panting hard. He watched his lovely sister swallow every drop of his seed. She looked so beautiful drinking it up. He couldn't wait until she sucked on his cock and he sucked on that hot pussy of hers.

He left his cock in her mouth as he tried to recover from the hardest orgasm he'd ever experienced. He could hear her slurping out any remaining juices that he had. He slowly took his cock out of her mouth and touched her face. She smiled up at him and he kissed her lips softly.

"Oh my God! That was sexy! It was so sexy!" Dylan said happily.

She held her brother in her arms while he placed his head on her chest. He could hear heart pounding. "That was so wonderful Dylan. I want you inside me again soon!"

He looked at her ran his fingers on her lips. "Don't worry you will have me in you again. I promise that."

"I love you," Tiffany said tenderly.

"I love you too. I'll always love you," Dylan answered sweetly.

Just then they heard bells ringing outside. Dylan pulled up his pajamas and Tiffany got dressed again. They went over to the window and saw lights and something moving. It was hard to tell what was going on. Just then, they heard Bobby's door open. He rushed out excitedly.

"It's Santa Claus! It's Santa!" He said loudly.

Tiffany and Dylan looked confused. "What? How do you know its Santa?" Tiffany asked.

Bobby pointed up and they saw Santa and his reindeers flying away. Tiffany and Dylan were in shock as they watched the Santa fly away.

"I told you Santa did exist!" Bobby said jumping up and down.

"Yes he does. He sure does," Dylan agreed never taking his eyes off his sister.

"Hey look at the presents he brought me! I wanna open them now!" Bobby yelled.

"No you have to wait until tomorrow morning when Mom gets here."

Bobby groaned.

"Yes now we all have to go to bed now. Mom will be here early tomorrow and I want to be able to wish her a Merry Christmas," Dylan said taking his brother back to his room.

Tiffany stayed by the window looking up at the sky in amazement. She felt as if it was all a dream but she knew it was real. She was in love with her brother and that was a fact.

"Are you heading off to bed?" Dylan asked after he put Bobby to sleep. He wrapped his arms around his sister as he stood behind her.

"Yeah I'm going to bed. I'd ask you to join me but I know Mom is going to be here in a few hours," she chuckled.

"Ok well I'll see you tomorrow morning then," He said kissing her neck.

"Yes you will. Oh and don't forget your present from Santa," she said in a sexy voice.

He took the silver wrapped box and headed for his room. He looked back and Tiffany blew him a kiss. He smiled wickedly and pretended as if he caught her kiss. Tiffany grabbed her gift, which was wrapped in dark green shiny paper. She went to her room and anxiously wanted to unwrap it.

She sat on her bed and began to open her gift. Her eyes widen and she blushed as she pulled out a long clear jelly dildo. In the box was a Christmas card that read:

My dearest Tiffany,

You've been a naughty girl and I hope this helps you on those lonely nights when you dream about your brother.

Love Always,

Santa Claus

Tiffany looked at the dildo and naughty thoughts ran through her mind. She would let Dylan watch her play with it. She only wondered what he had gotten from Santa.

Dylan was in his room trying to go to sleep. He kept wondering what Santa had given him. He was going to wait to open the present until the morning but it was already Christmas so he figured he'd go ahead and open it.

A few seconds later her pulled out a collection of movies. Not just any movies. Incest movies with titles like "Becoming My Brother's Girlfriend, "My Brother, My Lover" and "Big Brother's Little Woman." He felt his cock harden and knew he could get more ideas from these movies to use on his sister. They'd definitely have to sit down and watch these movies together.

He too had a Christmas card that read:

Dear Dylan,

Here is a small gift for you to enjoy as you have naughty thoughts about your sister. Hope you win her heart."

Love Always,

Santa Claus

That night after some tossing and turning they all fell asleep. The next day would be filled with new beginnings. Dylan and Tiffany dreamed about each other and Santa took notes all year to make sure they got even better presents next year.

jessy19
jessy19
2,730 Followers
12