Silent Observation

Story Info
She loves Master and Mistress.
1k words
4.33
16.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house seemed unusually quiet as she walked thru it carrying the basket of neatly folded laundry propped on one hip. She pushed open the door leading to the bedroom and that's when she saw her Master and Mistress. The girl stopped dead in her tracks, stifling a gasp at the sight of them, Mistress on Her hands and knees, long red hair covered Her face, pale ivory flesh exposed, the sweetest whimpers seemed to shimmer in the air. The dazzled dark eyes of the slave traveled over Her Mistresses lush form to see the hands she knew so well gripping Mistresses hips. Her gaze traveled up His torso until she reached His face, a startled gasp nearly betrayed her presence as His black eyes met her own, pinning her in place with their intensity.

Almost paralyzed with shock, the girl sank to her knees, unable to look away from the erotic display of her Master and Mistress making Love. The basket held up her suddenly boneless body, a pain almost unbearable tightened her stomach, but there was something else, something unexpected as she knelt there watching the shared intimacy. Her hands slid down to clutch the hem of the brief pink sundress she wore, causing it to gather high on sleek thighs, that had instinctively slid apart, revealing the white silk of her panties. She could feel them clinging to her, molding to the shape of her, outlining the flesh of swollen nether lips, melting into the cleft, becoming sheer from the moisture that had begun to trickle from her.

The soft growl of her Master gave indication that He had noticed her arousal. As she watched Him plunging into the sweetness of Mistress, her breath caught in her throat. Fingers drifted higher, eyes blazing with frantic need lifted to His eyes, He shook His head no, she swallowed the desperate whimper that threatened and continued to helplessly watch. His hands traveled up Mistresses arched back, the girl could almost feel Him touching her. Each moan, each whimper that fell from Mistresses lips was felt in the core of the girl.

Hidden in the shadows of the corner, tremors raced over her lithe body, the crisp cotton of the sundress tormented taut nipples, firm breasts straining against the material with each heaving breath. Every thrust of His cock into Mistress, caused the girl's slender frame to jerk as though He were thrusting into her, the slick walls of her cunt clenched making her ache. The verdant scents of Mistress and herself intermingled in the atmosphere. His dark eyes seemed to devour His Woman then would move to His girl writhing silently in the corner.

As they reached Their climax the girls hands clutched the dress, tortured by the spasms jolting her, pearly teeth bit her bottom lip, sinking into the flesh, the metallic taste of her own blood filling her mouth, unable to release without His command. His eyes glowed with a feral light, a cruel smile curved His lips as His eyes lifted to observe the girl. He leaned down and rolled His breathless Woman over, to press a tender kiss against Her passion swelled lips. He gently picked Her up, His eyes moved back to the girl warning her with a glance to not move. He placed her Mistress on the bed and murmured something about having to run an errand. He straightened and strode towards the door. As He reached the silently trembling girl, He tangled His hand in the thick mane of ebony curls and dragged her from the room, forcing her to quickly crawl behind Him.

He pushed the door shut before jerking the girl to stand before Him, shoving her against the wall. His hand slipped between her thighs forcing them apart, delving into the slick silk clad split of flesh. He crushed His mouth against hers, muffling the whimper elicited by His pinching the throbbing morsel of flesh. He leaned forward placing His lips by her ears, hissing in whisper, "Clean me slut". He pushed her back to her knees, as He lifted His finger to His mouth inhaling the warm, grassy fragrance of her before slowly licking the nectar from the digits. She lifted her face to Him, her sweet countenance transformed by passion, before she coiled narrow fingers around His shaft, her cherry lips stretching to circle Him, her velvety tongue darting out lapping at His cock, suckling the remnants of her Mistress and Master's lovemaking from His flesh.

Heat seared her sleek little body, as His hands gripped her hair, forcing her to move her mouth over Him faster. His cock began to harden filling the warm wet cavern of her mouth. Her moans and whimpers teased over His cock as He plunged it down her throat. He watched His slut already overpowered by the strength of her own need, going down on His steel, further inflamed by the taste of Their spent passion glazing it.

He growled His next command, "Don't stop sucking me cunt, but cum for me... NOW!" He watched as her willowy body tensed, the pressure of her mouth around Him increased, He shoved His cock deeply into her throat, her cries choked to muffled groans that vibrated over Him. The release rocked her lissome form knelt at His feet, the slaves oil streamed from her saturating the white panties, glossing the inside of leanly muscled thighs, He felt His balls tighten, then His cock jerk. He gripped the back of her head thrusting His thick hard shaft into her yielding throat as the jettison of His cum shot from Him. He slid His cock from her mouth, letting the jism cover her face, and drip from her chiseled chin.

He smiled down at her upturned face, cherry lips parted as ragged breaths tore from her. He petted the top of her head affectionately... "that's My good little beast".

She lowered her head grateful for His pleasure and attention, her endearing drawl was barely audible as she spoke, "Thank You Master, Your beast loves You".