Silent Shout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
city_bird
city_bird
284 Followers

"I've got an hour before I need to leave for class. Do you want to go again?"

Oh, god, yes. I am already panting.

"Good. Me too. You're still ready from earlier," he said, the gruffness returning to his voice as he introduced another finger into my barely-resisting body. I move my legs up over his shoulders as his eyes darken with lust. Oliver is so beautiful.

"You're so beautiful, Davey. I love the way you look in the morning," he says, kissing the insides of my knees as he lines up his throbbing erection with my body and presses forward.

It's when we're connected like this, him deep inside my body as he stares into my eyes with his golden gaze, that I feel the most guilty. Do you know?

I let out a deep gasp of joy as he enters me over and over again, until I can hear him calling out my name softly in my ear. "My Davey...my Davey..."

Oliver collapses on top of me, sweating and breathing heavily. That shower did him no good.

I can feel him still connected, still deep inside me as he rests his head on my chest. "You know, I can hear you when you talk to me," he whispered. Do you know? "I love you too, Davey." He reaches out and grasps my hand, my tiny pale fingers twining with his strong and golden ones, our matching bands glinting in the sunlight.

I love you. Even if I don't deserve it.

"My Davey....."

city_bird
city_bird
284 Followers