Silent Submission Ch. 04

Story Info
He moves her further.
829 words
4.38
14k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sinking to my knees, I lock my eyes on yours, attempting to read your intent, but it is masked from me. Once again, you stare down at me, your eyes playing over me, my eyes wide with anticipation. Your thumb once more finds my mouth, sliding over my dry lips... In an act of pure kindness, you lick your own thumb, and press it to my lips, sliding your moisture over them, a balm to their wanting. Closing my eyes in gratitude, I shift, and open my eyes to face the ground. Your will drags my eyes back up to you, and they roam slowly, taking in your body from feet to face... you are clothed, buttons and buckles and zippers blocking my eyes from your body, your skin. Finally, my eyes land on yours. You've noticed my gaze linger on your crotch, and the amused look in your eyes causes a blush to suffuse my face once more... though I dare not look away.

Moving your chair so that it is in front of me, you settle again, your knees ajar, and beckon for me to shuffle forward, between them. Once I have moved, your eyes challenge me to do my worst, mocking my bound hands. Kneeling up, I reach forward, to lean my hands on your chest, and softly lick and suckle on your neck, my teeth nipping gently now and again. My bound hands, my handicap, have found a use, and are silently struggling with the buttons of your shirt, succeeding in loosing three of them. Sliding my tongue over your collarbone, I find my lips pressed against your sternum, my fingers continuing to struggle with your buttons. Four, five, six are undone, my teeth grasping your shirt, and pulling to each side, to bare your chest to me, my tongue hungering for the taste of your skin, the feel of your nipples in my mouth.

Finally, every button has been released, and my teeth have pulled the shirt free of your chest and stomach, baring you to my eyes, my hands, and my mouth. I rain kisses on you, my hands, together, sliding over your smooth, sensitive skin, causing the goose bumps that once plagued me, to course over you. My tongue, craving the taste of your softness, follows my hands, tracing circles, and my hot breath torments you gently. You loll your head back, and allow me to continue in my pleasuring of you, tongue approaching nipples, tracing circles, closing in on your nubs, and then taking the left one in my mouth. Flicking it gently, I look up at your face, your eyes closed, and see the shadow of a smile on your lips. I repeat with the right.

Gently, so soft you hardly feel them, distracted as you are by my mouth, my hands slide together down your chest, your stomach, and find the waist of your trousers, the buckle of your belt. As I fumble with it, your eyes snap open, and you gaze down at me, challenging me to do it... to open it, and to do it quickly. I do so. Another flicker of a smile plays over your lips, and I fumble your button open. A smirk, then, as you realize my dilemma... the zipper... Grinning up at you wickedly, I stoop my head, and hold your waistline in my teeth, pulling down on the zip with my hands. My resourcefulness pleases you, and you run your fingers gently through my hair, as my fingers play over the waistline of your underwear, sliding from the left side, across to the right, tucking my fingertips gently under the elastic of your shorts.

You simply wait. I watch your face as my hands dip into the front of your boxers, and as I feel your sex throb under my gentle touch, your gaze holds mine.

I hear your voice before I even see your lips move...

"Show me... good service, my Lilith."

Blushing up at you, I pull your cock out from your shorts, held firmly between my two hands, and I kneel up to kiss your mouth deeply, before sliding down your body to focus my attentions on your hardness. Never taking my eyes from yours, I slowly stretch my tongue out, my hot breath meeting the head of your cock before my touch, and a shiver coursing through you as I slide my tongue slowly, gently, over the length of your sex.

Crooking your finger under my chin, you pull me up into a straight-backed kneeling position. You are dissatisfied with something. After scrutinizing me for a moment, you lean forward, ignoring the pulsing hardness of your cock, and untie my wrists. For a brief moment, I believe I am free to use my hands, but you stand, your sex mere centimeters from my face, and circle behind me. Pulling my arms to you, you secure them tightly, and then resume your place in front of me.