Silent Submission Ch. 05

Story Info
The Finale.
793 words
4.66
13.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Continue."

Shuffling forward a few inches, I slowly, painfully slowly, circle my lips around your cock, and slide down your length, my mouth taking you in, tongue swirling around you. My eyes remain locked on yours. Yours remain locked on my mouth, watching your sex disappear behind my supple lips. In. Achingly slowly, I pull back, releasing all but the head of your shaft, before swirling my tongue around it, and quickly plunging my head down, your cock pushing into my throat, my cheeks hollowing as I suck more ardently. My eyes now break the gaze, closing in the pleasure of your taste... the heat, the drop of precum landing on my tongue...

Shocking me into moans, your fingers find my hair, twining in it, grasping it, strands sliding out between them... and yet you are not harsh. Ever gentle, you guide my head, pushing your cock deeper into my throat, my eyes focused on you as I suck more vigorously, swirling my tongue more quickly, moaning around your cock as my own pleasure in this act moves me towards orgasm. Before I can even struggle against it, you pull yourself from my lips and rise once more, leaving me gasping in desperate frustration, my mouth feeling utterly abandoned.

Circling around me once more, you kneel behind me, your hands sliding over the globes of my ass, gently coaxing out those goose bumps again, before you roughly push me forward, so that my body rests on your chair, the muscles of my arms screaming against the stretch. Your hands, once so gentle, roughly grasp my hips, and knowing I am ready for you, you press the head of your cock against my slick entrance. Hesitating only a moment, you push into me, neither quickly nor slowly, but steadily, until your hips meet the resistance of my ass. I am already fighting against the orgasm that threatens to crash through me, and you know it.

"Not yet, My Lilith, not yet".

Whimpering my compliance, I fight harder, trying to ignore the building pressure from the pleasure your thrusting induces in me, especially as your arms have reached forward, and your fingers have found my nipples. Your strong hands cup my breasts, pressing them to gain leverage, as your body continues to rock behind me, your sex swelling inside of me, my sex tightening around you. My nipples scream in pleasured pain as you ravage them with your insistent fingers. We do not last long at this pace, each of us careening towards a terminal orgasm. Your hands release my breasts, and retake their position on my hips, your fingers digging into my flesh, bruising me. Grunting your pleasure, I feel your cock swell once more, and continue to fight, as I do not have your permission... but my resolve is weakening, and my moans alert you to that fact.

"Cum, my girl, cum for Me"

Letting loose with a cry, my whole body convulses as I let go, allowing the waves of orgasm to roll through me, one, two, three simultaneous orgasms ripping through me as explosions of blue and red and yellow flash before my eyes. One final orgasm knocks me forward as I feel your heat shoot into my depths, filling me to the brim, and leaking down my thighs. Your cock twitches inside of me, as you fill me with your seed. You continue to thrust, though more slowly now, and presently, you stop. Your hands still grip my hips in a vice, digging your fingers into me, your nails drawing a small amount of blood. Neither of us moves, and as we slowly catch our breath, both of us somewhat faint from the exertion...

Presently, you lean forward and kiss the small of my back, before pulling your sex from mine, and then guide my arms, so I am kneeling up. You regain your place in your chair, and tilt my face up to yours, smiling down at me, pleased.

"One more service I ask of you, mine submissive"

Searching your face, I know what it is you want of me. Leaning forward, I run my tongue over your sex, taking you once more in my mouth, licking every drop of our mixed juices from your cock, and then, releasing your cock, I lick your balls, your pelvis, removing all traces of our deed. When I have finished, I kneel back onto my feet, looking up at you. Leaning down, you reach around me, untie my wrists, and take my hands in yours, kissing them gently. You kiss my mouth softly, tasting us on my lips, and then settle back in your chair, and I hug your knees tightly, while you stroke my hair.

"Very good, my girl. Very good."