Silent Two

Info
More moans and cock stroking.
110 words
4.05
68.5k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we get started...

Disclaimer: This audio is a MAN jacking off, if that does not get you hot, move on bro. (You're welcome)

Ladies: I have a policy, I respond to all feedback that I get. From this policy, I have talked with some cool people. They give me advise on how to improve my next audios, we sling dirty jokes and comments back and forth, and some of us even engage is cyber relations... hehehe!

Therefore, if any of the above is of interest to you, send me some feedback via my profile page (click my name above!).


Oh, yeah and thanks for listening!

Orgasm on,

DQ



--:--
--:--
1.0
dischargeqwerty
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
SubmissiveBarbie7SubmissiveBarbie7over 7 years ago
OMG!!!

BEST ORGASM I EVER HAD!!!!!! KEEP THEM COMING

LacyLoveLacyLoveover 7 years ago
YUM!

You just popped my audio cherry. My pussy was as wet as your sound are.

VERY GOOD!

BalticBeautyBalticBeautyalmost 8 years ago
naturally good

Hello,

the last 3 minutes are very cool, 've worked hard to them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Best orgasm I ever had

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Genuine

I don't even know how I got here...guess I have a thing for audio. And I have a thing for realness. I don't know if you are real or just a damn good actor, but you got me going. I'm not into porn, find it ridiculous and a major turn off cause it's fucking fake (literally). Your performance was the stripped back pure noise of self pleasure, you weren't trying to create sounds, it was rather that they were coming out of you naturally - which happens when a person doesn't put on a show but just enjoys themself (with or without partner). So yeah...I felt the need to point that out and leave a comment for whatever damn reason. Heavy breathing over fake moaning any day!

Cheers and keep it up - Anonymous (because I'm a really shy gal, heh)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Amy's Night Away While out of town, a mom has a one night stand.in Erotic Couplings
The Tour Tour of new apartment leads to passion.in Erotic Couplings
Your Birthday Bull Wife has steamy birthday encounter with stud bull.in Erotic Couplings
Sharing A Room Leads To More Change of plan leaves two friends sharing a room.in Erotic Couplings
Summer Heat Spontaneous and kinky sex with my girlfriend.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories