Silent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ep703
ep703
1,030 Followers

Tracy started kissing Ron's neck, still grinding her pussy against his crotch. Tracy's juices soaked through her nightgown and now Ron's pants were starting to get very wet. As he tilted his head back to allow her more access to his neck Ron felt his head start to spin as the onset of orgasm washed over him in a hot wave. Ron felt startled as he came in his pants. Not since high school had this happen. He felt a little embarrassed. Tracy looked at him with adoring eyes and asked,

"Did you like it?" Ron could not speak.

"Don't worry about the mess sweetheart I will take care of it, and then I will take care of you".

She slid her hands down to his pants and after unfastening them she slid them down to the floor. Next she unbuttoned his shirt and removed it completely. Ron standing there in her house in his underwear felt a little nervous but he would never stop her.

As he slipped his feet from his pants, she motioned for him to follow her. When they arrived in the living room she instructed him to sit down on the couch.

Ron sat down and Tracy kneeled in front of him and pulled his underwear down exposing Ron's still rigid cock. Let me clean up that mess. Tracy's tongue started working over his cock with the kind of skill that makes a man wonder just how a woman ever learned such skills. Using her hand to pump the shaft of his cock Tracy began to torture his cock with pleasure.

She coaxed the last drops of cum from his cock and lapped them up without hesitation. Ron's cock was rock hard from Tracy's sucking and teasing. Tracy held on to his cock hard as if she would never let it go.

Sliding up onto the sofa Tracy still holding on to Ron's swollen member, motioned for Ron to follow her lead. Tracy's body was stretched out on the sofa, her legs raised up one on the sofa and one on the coffee table. She pulled her nightgown up to her waist exposing the beautiful pussy that had given him so much pleasure just a couple of days ago. Tracy pulled on Ron's cock to draw him closer to her very eager hole. Using his cock as if it were a dildo, slowly and softly she rubbed the head of his hard cock across her swollen clit. Her pussy was very wet and felt smooth as she rubbed it around in circles inside the entrance of her warm hole. Ron was definitely loosing control, his breathing grew heavier. Tracy continued rubbing the head of his cock across her clit. The head of Ron's cock soaked with Tracy's pussy juices, started to leak some pre-cum. As their sex juices started to mix, Tracy began to moan. Her hips started to buck. Finally her hand let go of his cock and in one motion Ron's cock slid smoothly into her to the hilt. He pushed harder and harder against her as her hips ground unceasingly against him.

"Tracy, Tracy! Where the hell are you?!"

"My husband!" she squeaked. Ron started to pull away but she held on to him pleading,

"Finish me now, please I am so close".

Her hips started to grind away faster and faster. Ron felt nothing but panic for they were sure to be caught. Tracy grabbed a pillow and bit into it hard just as she started to cum. Ron's cock started to pump its load into her at the same moment. Tracy did not make a single sound, but her body shook violently with the wave of orgasm that now covered her completely. Tracy let go of Ron and he was out of her and on his feet in a flash. He couldn't leave her in this way, her husband would easily know what had happened and she would be in danger. This would not be good.

"TRACY!! What the hell are you doing? Where are you?!!"

As her husband searched the upstairs, Tracy guided Ron down another set of stairs and out the same door that he came in. Scooping up his clothing, he gave Tracy a quick kiss.

"It will be OK," She whispered.

"Go behind the trees, there is a path there and it will lead you to the gate".

Once behind the trees, Ron dressed quickly, in spite of how much his heart was pounding and his body was shaking. Walking quickly down the path, he reached the end of the trees just next to the gate. He glanced back at the house and saw Tracy. Standing there dressed in her nightgown in front of the sliding glass door. Her back was turned to her husband who was yelling at her for not answering him when he was calling for her. From his vantage point Ron could hear Tracy's husband, his voice still loud even with the door closed.

Tracy smiled as she saw Ron peek around the tree that he hid behind. Slowly, unseen by her husband, Tracy's hand reached under her nightgown. Her finger slid effortlessly onto her freshly cum filled pussy. Tracy removed her finger, that was now wet with a combination of her pussy juices and Ron's cum. She placed it to her lips and sucked off the juices that clung to her finger. With that she smiled and turned and walked away with her husband following, still yelling about her not paying attention to him when he speaks. This was Ron's chance to escape without detection.

Slipping quietly out the back gate Ron made it to his car. Ron felt guilty for leaving Tracy alone in such a situation, but he knew that if he were to reveal his presence that it would be far worse for her.

This had been the strangest thing that ever happened to him, and Tracy was by far the strangest woman he would ever meet. Ron reflected on how Tracy ignored her husband and then made such a risky but very sexy display at her back door. She was a strange girl, a strange and beautiful woman.

As Ron sat there, a realization came over him. He knew without any doubt that even though she was hard to understand sometimes, there was no denying that he was madly in love with her.

He sat back in the driver's seat and breathed a sigh of relief. His heart was no longer pounding in his chest, and his body had ceased it's shaking.

As he was starting the car Ron looked at the passenger seat, still sitting there was the flowers that he had bought for her, still undelivered.

An insane resolve came over Ron at that moment. These flowers would not go undelivered. Ron scooped up the flowers and walked once more down the alley. Reaching over the gate Ron placed the bouquet of flowers into the loop that formed the handle of the gate.

"Now who's the strange one" Ron thought to himself.

Driving home Ron wondered, "What next... What next indeed..."

Ron arrived back at his apartment and collapsed on the couch. His head was still in a spin. Ron was indeed in a fix. He used to pride himself in his ability to keep a cool head and remain in control of any situation he encountered, but this was a situation that he had absolutely had no control over.

He felt that way when he approached Tracy's house for the first time. He knew that he was in over his head. He was in love, and he knew that there would be no walking away from this. Not now, not ever.

It was about 7:00 PM when the phone rang. Ron was still sitting in the same place on the couch let his answering machine take the call. He didn't want to talk to anyone just yet. Glancing at his watch, he suddenly came to the realization that he had not moved from that spot since his return from Tracy's house. He decided to get up to see what the message was that had been left on his answering machine. What he heard brought him suddenly back to reality.

"Hello Ron? This is Tracy, I just called to say thank you for the wonderful time this morning, and to say that everything is OK here, and by the way, thanks for the Pansies".

With a click the machine shut off and Ron stood there, faced with the reality of the situation. It almost seemed like a dream. Ron had done things in the last three days that he never would have considered before. If he knew what he was going to do six days from now, he would never have believed it. Ron's heart started pounding again, as a thought kept running around in his head.

"This is real; this is very; very real..."

Ron and Tracy had been together only two times, and each time they were together his feelings for her quickly grew more intense. Neither one of them had ever realized that a relationship could feel this way.

Wednesday:

The next evening Ron was in the middle of cooking himself dinner, when the phone rang. It was Tracy.

"I have a surprise for you" she said.

"What kind of surprise" Ron asked.

"My husband left on a business trip this afternoon and he won't be back until tomorrow night".

"Come over and bring a toothbrush, I want you to stay the whole night". Ron was very nervous about her plan. He felt that Tracy was taking a huge risk.

"I don't know if that is a good idea, he might come home early".

"Don't worry so much, he never has before. He makes a lot of these trips".

Tracy's voice lowered when she said: "I want to wake up next to you in the morning".

Ron knew this was a bad idea, but he could not refuse her request. He knew that he wanted the same thing himself. What he really wanted was to wake up to her every morning for the rest of his life.

Ron agreed to go to Tracy's house as she requested, he resolved to tell Tracy just how he felt about her. He loved her, and he wanted to marry her. That is what he would tell her tonight.

When he crossed the back yard, Ron saw that she was again waiting at the door for him. From his vantage point, Ron could see the outline of her entire body, silhouetted as the light from inside the house passed through her dress. The sight of her was magnificent; her legs were long and perfectly shaped. The sight of her made his heart pound.

Yes, he was in love, perhaps a little too much in love. As he closed the gap between them Tracy rushed into Ron's arms and held him as if they had been apart forever. After a moment, they turned to step into the house.

That's when he saw it. Tracy had done a good job in trying to cover it up with makeup, but he could still see it. Tracy's cheek was bruised and her left eye was slightly blackened.

Caught off guard by this discovery, Ron let out a gasp.

"Tracy! What happened? Did your husband find out about us"?

"No", she replied. "I told him that I knew about his girlfriends and that made him pretty mad I suppose."

"He has girl friends?" Roan asked surprised.

Tracy spoke in a matter of fact tone.

"He has had quite a few. I have known about several of them for a long time; but I'm sure there are more that I don't know about. He told me that what he did was none of my business, and then he got mad and hit me. So I locked myself in the bathroom, and spent the night in there".

"Why didn't you call the police on him"?

Tracy felt overcome with shame but held her head up in defiance of what had been done to her. A flush of anger washed over Ron as he stood there brushing away the tears now starting to well up in her eyes.

"My husband has a lot of money and in this town that buys you a lot of influential friends. He also play's golf regularly with the mayor, the chief of police, and most of the city counsel."

"That shouldn't matter. If you call the police, they should respond".

"I did call them a couple of times. The first time my husband met them at the door and told them that the call was a mistake and they left. The second time I met them in the front yard and the officers that showed up advised me not to do things to antagonize my husband".

Ron felt a surge of anger rise up inside of him. Tracy had no chance of justice against her husband. Her only choice was to leave her husband and to go far away from his reach.

"Tracy, we have to talk".

Ron knew that what he had to say to her couldn't wait any longer. Tracy's voice spoke softly,

"No, not now, I have been waiting for this for a long time, we will talk later, come with me".

Tracy led Ron up to the master bedroom; she did even not bother to turn the light on as they entered. As they stood there in the darkness, holding each other close Ron whispered softly in Tracy's ear.

"Tracy, I love you...I love you and want you to be with me forever".

Tracy's answer came with her body pressing even more closely to his body.

"I love you Ron, but let's not talk just now, I need to be with you like this for awhile".

There was no way that Ron was going to refuse. He held her closely. After awhile Tracy's hand moved up to caress the side of Ron's face. She kissed Ron sweetly on his lips. Before their lips had parted, Tracy's hand migrated down to Ron's crotch and began stroking him lightly. Ron's response was immediate, with his arms around her waist, he gathered her up as if she was a bouquet of sweet smelling flowers, and kissed her deeply.

This set off a wave of passion in Tracy, her stroking became more intense and probing. That familiar fire that had burned between them before once again ignited in a hot wave of emotion. Ron closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of having her close to him again. Tracy withdrew her hand from between them and pressed her soft mound against his very hard cock.

The sensation made Ron's head swim. Tracy was rubbing her mound up and down the bulge in Ron's pants. The sheer fabric of her skirt was wet from the juices of her excited pussy.

In the next moments it came, a rolling wave of pleasure washed over Tracy's entire body, crashing into her with such force that if it were not for Ron holding on to her, she surely would have collapsed.

After several moments Tracy set about unfastening Ron's pants. She undressed him slowly not speaking a word, but left him standing there with just his unbuttoned shirt remaining. Ron watched her as she undressed herself. Every move she made was graceful and filled with beauty. The moonlight coming through the window bathed her in its soft glow. It was as if the heavens wished to embrace her that night. Tracy truly looked like an angel.

After removing the last bit of her clothing, Tracy approached Ron sliding her arms under his shirt and around his waist. The sight of Tracy in the moonlight, and the feel of her bare breasts against his skin was an experience so wonderful that Ron's legs began to shake.

He kissed her softly, their tongues lovingly intertwining themselves together. Tracy pulled away and for a moment began kissing Ron's chest softly and inhaling deeply to savor the smell of his body. After a couple of minutes she worked her way down his stomach, kissing him softly as she went.

As she dropped to one knee, her hand caressed Ron's cock. She licked a drop of pre-cum from the tip of his cock. Her lips parted slowly with the anticipation of enveloping his hot member. Just as her lips made contact with the smooth head of his cock, Ron started to pull back.

"No, not yet," Ron whispered.

"I want to give you more pleasure than you ever had".

"You already have", Tracy replied.

"I want to give you more; I want to show you how much I love you".

With that Ron reached down to her and gathered Tracy's slender body up into his arms. Ron carried her to the bed and lay her down. His lips met hers with a soft passion, meeting softly but carrying the full message of his feelings for her.

Ron's lips journeyed over Tracy's soft skin. Her body writhed with pleasure and heaved with passion. His kisses sent waves of passion racing throughout her entire body. She felt as if her body was floating, feeling nothing but the softness of his lips, and the caress of his hands. Tracy's head was swimming in passion. She knew that she was right on the brink of the most powerful orgasm she had ever experience.

Ron continued to kiss Tracy tenderly while his fingers gently toyed with her very slippery pussy. She was teetering on the edge but not going over, she could no longer tell what Ron was doing to her anymore, and her body was overwhelmed by the experience of so much pleasure.

"I love you!!" she screamed,

Ron made no reply,

"I love you!" she cried out again.

Ron's lips made their way up along the smooth skin of Tracy's breast; her nipples were erect and stood out beautifully in the moonlight. Ron's lips kissed each one as he passed them on his way to Tracy's neck. He softly kissed her neck as he made his way to her ear. He nibbled softly on the lobe. Tracy could feel his hot breath drift across her ear. Tracy was writhing with pleasure with each touch of his lips. She was teetering precariously on the edge of the enormous orgasm that was still growing within her. Ron saw that she was on the edge, but he didn't want her to cum yet. He wanted to keep her precisely at on the edge of orgasm and hold her there so she can build up to an even more powerful climax.

She was so very close to the edge for so very long. Waves of pleasure washed over her just as the ocean might wash over a shoreline. Tracy's body trembled as Ron spoke,

"I love you Tracy I..."

She could hear no more, as the words that Ron had spoken had just pushed her over the brink. Down into the abyss she fell, engulfed by the orgasm that had finally come. Her body felt hot, she tried to speak but could not. Her body twisted and heaved involuntarily as each wave of orgasm washed over her. Tracy's mind was no longer able to function; her body belonged to the feelings that were now enveloping her. Ron's voice pierced the fog that clouded Tracy's mind.

"I love you sweetheart, and I want you to be mine."

Ron placed himself on top of Tracy and entered her easily. For a long time he slowly pumped the full length of his cock in and out of her eager pussy causing a series of orgasms that made her body quake uncontrollably.

After awhile his pace increased, and Tracy knew that he was about to cum.

"Oh yes! Do it. Do it Ron. Give it to me, please!!"

Ron exploded inside if her, and this triggered yet another orgasm in Tracy.

Tracy lay there feeling her head slowly starting to clear, her body was exhausted and damp from perspiration. Ron kissed her cheek softly as she drifted off to a deep satisfying slumber. Ron slid into bed next to her and pulled the covers over both of them. Lying there, Ron quietly spoke to the moonlight coming in from the window,

"I am truly in heaven".

When morning came Tracy was the first to wake. She lay there next to Ron, thinking about the wonderful night she just had. Tracy could not believe her how good it felt. She marveled at the way he was able to fill her with so much pleasure and make her feel so loved and appreciated. She wondered if he was really so skilled in lovemaking or if was because they both were finally able to admit their love for one another and feel free to express it in their lovemaking.

Still, Tracy would like to hear Ron say that he loved her while they were not in the heat of passion. Tracy felt as if the love that she wanted had finally had come. The whole thing felt as if it were part of a movie; somehow it all didn't seem quite real.

Her husband however, was very real. Each time his right hand struck the side of her face, and each degrading word that was forced into her ears, the undeniable reality of what has been her life for the last six years came crashing through. Tracy couldn't explain why she had allowed her husband to treat her so, and felt ashamed of herself for allowing it to go as far as it had. Now Ron knew about it, and what must he think about her for allowing this abuse.

Ron knows! Tracy was startled by her own thoughts. Ron knows that I have done nothing to stop my husband from beating me. What must he think of me?

Tracy pondered this for a moment, she looked at Ron as he slept and wondered how he truly felt about her. Did he truly love her or was this some kind of pity that he felt. Tracy knew that she would leave her husband soon. She was not sure however, if she would go with Ron. Tracy wanted Ron's love, not his pity.

Tracy thought once again about the night before, and the incredible feelings that she experienced. How did he do it? Tracy looked over at Ron lying there next to her. She watched his chest rise and fall with each breath. Her hand reached out and touched his arm, he didn't stir. Tracy moved her hand across his body feeling every contour, each shape. Her hand brushed across his stomach.

ep703
ep703
1,030 Followers