Silent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ep703
ep703
1,037 Followers

This was her final revenge, to be stolen from him in such a bold and erotic manner. To be taken by a man while her husband lay by her side would be the perfect revenge. Ron's hand caressed Tracy's breasts, his finger lightly rubbed her nipple which stood there hard and erect. Tracy pulled the covers back exposing the full length of her body to the moonlights soft glow.

Ron moved closer to Tracy and kissed her lightly just above her pubic mound. This sent waves of pleasure rushing throughout her body. Her body writhed with each new wave of pleasure that surged through her body. Tracy was mindful of her part in this act and also knew what she was supposed to do. She was to endure this ecstasy in complete silence. Ron's kisses became bolder as he continued to explore her body. Slowly his lips made their way up to the top of her breast. She had magnificent breasts Ron thought. So round and firm with skin so soft and milky white. Ron's tongue reached out and touched her dark nipple. Placing the tip of his tongue at the base of her nipple, Ron slowly drew his tongue slowly up along the side of her nipple to the very top.

Very slowly he circled the top of her nipple. Tracy was straining to not make a sound; she held her body rigid in an attempt to avoid any outwardly sign of what was happening. Ron's hand was now moving down her side and across her belly to her pubic mound. The sensations became more intense as he pressed the palm of his hand against her soft mound and slowly began to move his hand back and forth along it. Tracy's legs parted, allowing him more access to whatever he wanted, for she was not going to try to impede this thief who had come to steal her away into the night. Ron felt the tension build from within her body. He knew that she would soon be at the very edge of an orgasm. His only worry was if she would not be able to contain herself and loose control as she was swept up by the onset of orgasm.

Ron would have to have faith in her. He has trusted her completely so far, so there was no reason that he should not trust her now. Ron's continued on, Raising Tracy's level of arousal to a point where she could barely stand any more. Her body strained to remain silent and motionless. Ron's touching and caressing continued on unrelenting. He was so committed to doing this that he would not stop.

Tracy began to feel control slip away from her as Ron continued. She felt as if she was on a runaway train that was on a collision course with disaster. Still she clung tenaciously to her promise of complete silence. Her hand that held onto Ron's shoulder now began to tighten its grip. Still Ron continued to press on driving her to the brink. Tracy knew that she was on the edge. She teetered on the edge of the hot abyss that held the orgasm that she so desperately desired. Ron's fingers began to slide into the wetness at the opening of her pussy. Tracy's hand gripped tighter to Ron's shoulder, her nails digging deep into his flesh. Still Ron continued unabated. Slowly Ron slid a finger into Tracy's wet hole, sliding effortlessly as it entered. That was all that Tracy could take. The rush of the oncoming orgasm was unstoppable. Over the edge she went, grasping desperately to hold on. Her entire body was rigid but still shook with the force of her emotions. The pain in Ron's shoulder increased as Tracy's grip tightened, digging her nails even deeper into his shoulder. Ron kissed Tracy's stomach causing her body to calm its violent shaking. He continued to kiss her softly. As her orgasm started to subside, her body began slowly to relax. Ron knew what he was supposed to do next, but first there was something he wanted to do. Placing the flower that he had brought for her, onto her stomach, Ron got up and slowly started to back away. Tracy's body lay there motionless as she recovered from the rapture that had just overcome her. As Ron turned to leave a muffled noise came from the bed. Ron turned and he heard it again. It was her husband, it sounded as if he was trying to speak, but Ron couldn't understand what he was saying. Fear surged within him and his heart pounded.

Tracy casually got out of bed, walked up to Ron and embraced him.

"I am yours now my love".

More sounds came from her husband. Ron looked over at the bed fearing a confrontation with Tracy's hulking husband.

"Are you ready to go now, or would you like some more?" She asked.

Ron's fear and confusion built quickly. He looked at Tracy's husband and wondered why he couldn't speak, and why he remained in bed.

"Did I ever tell you what I did before I was married?" Tracy asked as she rubbed her body against Ron.

"No" Ron answered.

"I was a nurse" she replied as she reached her hand down Ron's pants and grabbed his cock. Her hand startled him.

"Don't worry; we have about thirty more minutes before he will even be able to lift himself out of bed".

"What!"

"I wanted him to watch the whole thing. I wanted him to be awake and see it all. I wanted the bastard to know that I was taken right under his nose. It was easier that I thought it would be. All I had to do is make a call to an old girlfriend that I worked with when I was a nurse and she got me what I need. The drug works like a mussel relaxer. When used in larger doses it causes total paralysis. Doctors use it when they need a patient to be awake during a procedure, but they have to be immobilized. I slipped it into his drink that he brought to bed with him and five minutes later he couldn't move a mussel".

Tracy walked over to the bed and stood over her husband and turned on the light beside the bed. Her husband's eyes were open and glaring at her.


"Come here, there's something else I want to show you".

She threw back the sheet that covered her husband. His naked body lay there motionless as he struggled to speak.

"Look at this" Tracy giggled and pointed at her husband's dick.

"Can you imagine a man so large with such a little dick?" she asked.

Ron looked and didn't know if he should laugh or feel sorry for the man. He had a tiny dick for such a big man. It was about as big as an AA size battery.

"It doesn't grow much bigger either" Tracy said in a matter of fact tone.

She walked over to her closet and pulled out a Polaroid camera and took a couple of photos of her husband laying there naked and immobile.

"Tracy! What the heck are you doing? We should get out of here".

"Don't worry, we have plenty of time. I'm just taking out a little insurance policy for us. I also promised a copy to my girlfriend who got the drug for me" Tracy smiled.

A thought came to her and she rushed into the bathroom to get her lipstick. Tracy new that time was running out but she wanted her revenge to be complete. Returning to her husband she used the lipstick to write something on his stomach, and then she took a few more pictures.

Ron giggled when he looked at what she wrote on her husband. In neat red letters it read "I have a tiny dick" and there was an arrow pointing to his tiny member.

Tracy looked at the photos as the images started to appear, then she smiled and picked a photo from her collection. Holding it front of her husband's face so he can get a good look at it Tracy spoke in a surprisingly calm voice.

"These pictures are my insurance policy. If you come after Ron or me, or try anything at all, I give you my word that either I or one of my friends will pass out copies of these pictures all over this town and on the internet for everyone to see. And there will be nothing you can do to stop it".

She bent down closer to her husband. Her voice was now showing a hint of anger.

"Do you hear me you bastard? I never want to see you again for the rest of my life".

Tracy dressed quickly and packed a couple of suitcases with some clothes. Turning to Ron she gave him a kiss.

"Are you ready to go?' she asked.

Ron nodded and took her suitcases. Tracy turned off the light next to the bed leaving her husband laying there naked and motionless in the dim moonlight.

They walked out the bedroom door, down the stairs, and headed for the front door.

"Sweetheart; please go get your car and bring it around to the front of the house. I just want to grab a couple more things while you're getting the car".

Ron sprinted out the door and ran around the corner to his car. Getting in he fumbled with the keys for a moment then finally got the key into the ignition and started the car. He was just around the corner from Tracy's house so it was a quick trip.

Ron stopped the car, got out and quickly opened the trunk. Running up to the front door, he took the suitcases that he left there, carried them out to his car and placed them in the trunk. Tracy came out with a box filled with some of her personal items and handed it to Ron.

Ron put the box in the trunk and then followed Tracy back up to the front door of the house. Tracy reached for the door and closed it with a loud slam. She had a smile on her face as she walked down the walkway to Ron's car. A light came on in the upstairs bedroom. Ron saw this and motioned for Tracy to hurry up, but she continued to stroll along as if there were no urgency. The figure of Tracy's husband appeared at the bedroom window. He opened the window with a loud slam and began shouting.

"Tracy!!! Tracy what are you doing!! Tracy you little bitch. Get your ass back in here."

Tracy did not acknowledge her husbands shouting, her stride down the walkway remained unchanged. Ron slowly realized that she was doing all of this on purpose, as a final act of defiance.

Ron smiled to himself and felt proud of the courage she displayed, as she continued casually down the path smiling and toying with the flower that Ron had given her. Her husband continued to bellow on, never leaving the window to pursue her. He probably wasn't able to walk very well, so yelling out the window was his only option for the moment.

Ron felt relief when they arrived at his car and Tracy turned and embraced him.

"I love you Ron... Thank you for doing this for me. I hope you understand... I just had to do it this way."

"I am not sure if I do understand it completely, but there is one thing I do know. I know that I love you, and I want more than anything to be able to spend the rest of my life with you... Are you ready to go?"

"Not yet ", she replied.

At that she turned toward her husband who was still shouting from the window, her voice was cheerful as she spoke to him for the last time.

"Bye honey, I won't be back... Bye!"

With that, she turned to Ron and said

"Now I am ready, take me home sweetheart."

She kissed Ron sweetly, and without a word they both climbed into his car and drove away from the house. As they drove down the street, Ron looked at Tracy and smiled.

"Sweetheart, I want you to do me a favor".

"Anything you want" Tracy replied.

Ron smiled as he looked at her.

"I want you to remind me to never get you mad at me".

Tracy giggled as they drove into the night.

ep703
ep703
1,037 Followers