Silentii Praemium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers

One small fear remained that even Adam's heightened state couldn't totally banish. The fear that he would come too soon, before Helena reached her own orgasm. Already he could feel a wall of pressure building inside of him, crying out for release. A rising dam that not even Helena was going to be able to hold back this time.

"Not yet," Helena cried back over her shoulder, reacting to the tensing of his body against with such clarity that made he think she could almost could read his mind. "Just hang on a little longer!"

Somehow, in a way he'd never be able to understand, Adam's desire to please her managed to overcome his own need for release and he managed to do what she had asked. With everything he had, he pushed onward, until be was abruptly rewarded with what he instantly recognized as the first time he had ever fucked a woman to orgasm.

"Arrrggg!" Adam cried out, matching the intensity of the similar cry Helena had let loose only a heartbeat before. His cry an inexpressible surge of relief, accompanied by the most intense climax he could ever remember.

Even as he was still exploding outward, Helena practically leapt off his cock and grabbed it in her hand. In a blurring motion, she pumped it with every bit of strength left in her arm, adding to an already memorable orgasm by sending a shower of whiteness up and backward, to splash all over her naked form.

Tilting backward, her mouth again pressed against his as she kissed him passionately, all while she continued to furiously work his cock until it had been squeezed of every last drop. Then satisfied that he had no more to give, she released him and collapsed against his chest. Her eyes closed as her hand rubbed across her stomach and breasts, spreading the fruits of her labors all over them.

"That," she said with a long, labored breath, "was a really good fuck."

A sentiment that Adam was hardly in a position to deny.

-=-=-=-

Before Adam finally went home, Helena came to an understanding that this was something that wasn't going to be repeated. That it had just been casual sex, nothing more than that. Seeing the implausibility of their having any kind of relationship, even a purely physical one, Adam said he understood.

So life at Burger Barn pretty much went back to the way it had been, at least for the next week or so. That was until the afternoon when Mr. Jamison again stopped by for a noontime inspection.

When Helena and the owner came up from the basement office less than ten minutes later, Adam couldn't help but notice an unfamiliar look on her face. It took a few minutes for him to recognize it, but finally he realized it was dissatisfaction.

That look changed quickly enough after she had see Mr. Jamison to the door and stepped back to the countertop.

"Oh Adam," she said, pausing long enough to get his attention from behind the grill. "I'm afraid I'm having a little trouble with my car again. Do you think you'd be able to give me a lift home after work?"

Adam thought about it for a few moments, then smiled and said, "Sure, why not."

The look on Helena's face that greeted his answer was now easy enough to recognize, it was one of anticipation.

'Geez, if it ain't enough that you have to put up with triple W all day long," Harry said once Helena was out of earshot. "Can this job suck any more?"

"Yeah, I guess it does suck sometimes," Adam grinned back at him, the smile on his face hiding the fact that sometimes, that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

END

Silentii Praemium From the Latin - Silence's Reward

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers