Silhouette

Story Info
A passion beyond her experience.
831 words
3.45
9.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirloy
sirloy
19 Followers

It was one of those casual meetings. He over heard her mention a hiking trip to a colleague in the lunch room and joined in. They discussed some trails that they had done in common and some of those they each had in mind for the future.

"There's this one spot you'd love." He said "What do you have planned for next Sunday?"

This invitation was out of character for him. He usually had a much harder time approaching a woman as good looking as she was but the words were out.

"If the weather is going to be good I'd love to join you." came the equally spontaneous reply.

"How about coffee or a bite to eat after work so we can set it all up?"

"I'd like that." She replied "Timmy's at 5:30?"

"Great, I guess I'd better get back to work now." He said reluctantly.

Over coffee they talked about things they had in common, finding many interests that they shared. He had checked the forecast and the weather promised to be fine. Finally they decided where to meet on Sunday morning for the drive to the trail head.

Sunday arrived bright and clear as predicted with the humidity low and moderate temperature it promised to be an exceptional day for a hike.

He parked the car beside a narrow entrance between trees where a path could be just seen in the forest surface.

"It looks like we will have the trail to our selves." She observed.

As they walked they quickly became at ease with each other and as the trail widened he took her hand so they walked a little closer. Eventually though they had to separate as the trail became steeper, dropping into a concealed stream bed.

The waterfall filled the tiny valley with sound, a soft tinkling rippling noise that seemed to set a languorous mood for the couple. They sat on a moss covered rock and kissed, gently at first. Soon the kiss became more and more passionate with tongues dueling.

"Take off your clothes." he demanded.

She unbuttoned her blouse and stepped from her shoes and jeans to stand nude before him.

"Now you." she responded.

He stood and quickly drew the shirt over his head. Hiking boots and jeans followed to be dropped on a damp rock.

Naked they embraced. The kissing resumed at a heated level.

"I want you now." He said passionately.

Looking around for a place to lie down he spotted a small area on a slight slope.

"Over there." He indicated with a nod of his head.

"Isn't it muddy?" she asked, "what about the twigs and leaves?"

He lay down his cock hard, standing proud. She kneeled beside him, leaned over and took all of him in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down and her breasts swayed.

"Oh so good," he murmured, "so fucking good."

She rose, moved forward and swung her leg over him. Poised above his cock, her pussy streaming, she slowly lowered herself on to him. Her pussy filled in the most delightful way as she came to rest on his body.

She rested, impaled on his cock. With eyes closed she listened to the waterfall and his breathing. A twitch of his cock sent shivers through her body, another and she was fully aware of his desire.

He looked up seeing her silhouette against the lighter sky. The leaves above created a halo around her blond hair giving her facial features an indefinable beauty. It was a moment etched in his memory.

He thrust upward. She gasped as his cock plunged deep in her waiting pussy. It was enough to bring her from her reverie. With her arms out stretched and her knees in the mossy soil she rose and fell engulfing him. The position allowed her full control of the stroking in and out to the depth and speed that gave her the most sensation.

They both knew their passion could not last long; it was too hot to burn for long. Her swaying tits enticed him to grab one and bring it to his mouth. His teeth tenderly held the swollen nipple as he leaned back pulling the nipple away. The sensation added fuel to her rising fire of approaching orgasm. It was going to be huge she knew. All the unfamiliar sensations feeding her wild abandon freed her body to receive pleasure as never before.

Soft moss beneath her knees, blue sky high above and the urgent hard cock deep inside were so far out side the experience of the city life she felt free to scream to world of her release. It was sound that had never passed her lip before that echoed around the valley.

Her cry ended in a soft "Fuck that was unbelievable"

He had not come but the image of the wild passion soaked woman's silhouette etched against the blue sky was to fill his memory for the rest of his life.

sirloy
sirloy
19 Followers