Silhouette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Sue lowered her head down to Bob's - or so it appeared, at the angle they used, all anyone could see was the double mound of her butt rising and falling slowly increasing tempo until she was fucking him quite vigorously. Finally, she sat straight up still deeply impaled and cried out as her entire body shook with orgasm. Going solely on the sounds he was making, Mark assumed that Bob was coming at the same time. And then, somehow, they clicked the light off and nothing was left but the blank side of the tent and absolute silence. It was quite the dramatic ending.

Dave, the master of ceremonies, spoke up, "well, while they take a moment to catch their breath, let's move on over to Brian and Stephanie's tent for what we all hope will not be the last show of the night."

Mary squeezed Mark's hand tightly and and said, just loudly enough for all to hear, "yes, I think Brian and Stephanie are second to last tonight." The others all smiled at that. Dave handed Bob's chair to Mark then picked up Sue's chair and they all headed for the next tent, Mary pulling Mark along eagerly. She had a big wet spot at the back of her dress where she had been sitting in her own juices and her pussy was throbbing with anticipation.

Brian and Stephanie had laid their chairs in the grass behind the line of spectator chairs. As the others were opening their chairs and getting them positioned just right, Stephanie came up quite close to Mary and said, "are you almost ready for your show, sweetie?"

"I'm a little nervous, but, I'll be ready by the time you're done," Mary replied.

"Well then, be ready quick. It's been a few years since we've invited a new couple and I have to confess, I plan to rush though this. We can't compete with some of the earlier shows and I am sure everybody is dying to see you and Mark do your thing."

"And, that's what makes me nervous - there were some pretty creative shows there. I'm not sure what we're going to do."

Stephanie, rested one hand on Mary's upper arm and the other across her shoulders in a reassuring gesture and said, "just enjoy each other and pretend we're not here. The genuineness will thrill us almost as much as the fact that none of us have ever seen you before. Besides, it never used to be such a big production, you'll see Brian and I are just going to get it on and be done - quickly."

With that, she stepped over to the corner of the tent and stood beside Brian, they made the standard namaste gesture and headed for the tent door.

In the moment before they got inside and turned on their light, Sue leaned over close to Mary, "Don't you believe her when she says they're boring. I like to refer to this one as the audio show, in fact, you might enjoy it just as much with your eyes closed - listen and learn."

Sure enough, Brian and Stephanie were now making out standing by their bed and both of them were already moaning passionately. His hands were roaming all over her still fully clothed body and as they stimulated each of her erogenous zones she would let out an "ohhh" or "mmmmm".

They undressed each other in a manner that seemed quite unhurried to Mark, taking time to caress and kiss and nuzzle each new bit as it was uncovered, all the while loudly expressing their desire for each other and their pleasure at their partner's touch. Stephanie's large breasts stood high on her chest even after Brian removed her bra. The watchers only got a glimpse before he lowered his head, obviously suckling them. It wasn't really possible to see what he was doing in silhouette, but Stephanie's passionate cry of "fuck, yeah!" as his head met her breast told them all they needed to know.

They fooled around like that for a couple of minutes before she undid the front of his pants and smoothly slid them down his legs. She must have gone for pants and underwear in one go as Brian's fully engorged dick was immediately visible, jutting from his body. She had gone to her knees to get his pants to the floor and help him step out and so she was already in position to lean forward and take him into her mouth. He immediately gripped the sides of her head and began to thrust gently into her mouth. "Oh, yes, suck my dick. That's a good girl." Stephanie was still being just as vocal, but with her mouth full it all came out muffled.

Mark was so hard his cock ached, he couldn't help but wonder what Brian felt with Steph making all that noise with his dick in her mouth. As if she could read his mind, Mary reached over and rested her hand on the tent in the front of his pants - thereby making it ache all the more.

Brian pulled Stephanie off off his dick and pulled her back into a standing position. They went back to kissing while his hands worked to unfasten her skirt and drop it to the floor. Her panties followed immediately behind. Now that they were fully naked, Brian was wasting no time. He dropped onto the bed on his back and Stephanie climbed onto him reverse cowgirl. Of course, she must have been soaking wet from all of the previous shows and she was able to just lower herself right onto him with a loud grunt followed by, "Oh, God! Yes, fuck me, Brian." Steph sat up straight with her head and shoulders thrown back so that her long hair hung freely behind her down almost to Brian's chest. Kneeling over him, with her head back and her tits standing proud she looked like the iconic pin-up girl outline. She was holding herself up just high enough that Brian could thrust his hips to drive his cock up into her over and over. It was clear that she had one hand down between her legs, feverishly rubbing her clit. All the while, both of them kept up a steady stream of dirty talk mixed with moans, groans, and grunts. As she got closer, Brian pounded harder and Stephanie let out a loud "Unnnhhh" with each thrust as if he was driving all the way up to her diaphragm.

After just three or four minutes of hard thrusting, Brian cried, "Oh, so close, baby. Gonna fill you up any second."

"Do it, pump me full of spunk! I'm there, too. Ah, fuck me. Unnhh, Unnhh," and finally, with one last very loud, "Oh, yeah!" her entire body convulsed as he held himself buried to the hilt inside her. Brian was equally vocal, but Mark was so totally focussed on the audio/visual symphony of Stephanie orgasming that he couldn't possibly tell you want Brian said.

And, at that instant, a big knot formed right in Mark's core. He was far more sexually worked up than he'd ever been. Stephanie's frenetic, animalistic, masturbatory bucking bronco ride already had his hormones boiling and his heart racing and now it was time for him and Mary to let this small group of new friends watch their most intimate moments. Damn, it was time to pay the piper. In one sense he was excited, maybe there's a little exhibitionist in each of us. On the other hand, Mark was sure that he is far more of a voyeur than an exhibitionist and the other shows were all done and only Mary and he were left. He turned toward Mary, wondering if she'd be able to do this but the look in her eyes wasn't fear, it was pure lust. Apparently, she'd enjoyed Stephanie's show too.

It felt like the stunned silence lasted for minutes but it was probably more like 5 seconds. Everyone sat there a little shell shocked until Dave remembered his master of ceremonies duties. "Ok, well, wasn't that something," he said, "tell you what, given that Mark and Mary didn't know quite what Bob got them into, I'm going to guess that Mark needs a minute to rearrange the lights and furniture in their tent. Bob, you wanna help with that while the rest of us grab a drink? Mary, you need a drink?"

"You guys go ahead," Mary replied, "I've had enough to drink. I'll help the boys."

Bob and Mark moved the bed against the side of the tent and then moved it down so that Mark could lean against the headboard and still have his shadow projected on the side of the tent. Then, Mary knelt on the middle of the bed to provide a test shadow while Bob moved the light to the right spot.

"OK, that was easy. Now we just need an audience," Mark said. Bob headed over to the picnic area to get the others while Mary and Mark took their positions standing silently, side by side at the corner of their tent.

Mark's stomach was filled with butterflies as he watched the other couples walk over and arrange their chairs on the lawn in front of his and Mary's tent. As they took their seats, he took the time to look each of the ladies in the eyes. He had just watched and listened to each of these gorgeous creatures as they had shared what were normally their most private moments. Most of them he'd just met and yet he knew them in a way that many long term friends never know each other. He didn't spend a lot of time on the men, but he could see that they were all looking at Mary, no doubt starting to imagine what she might be like in bed. Mark thought that Mary was shy, but he hoped that the sexually charged atmosphere had taken some of that away. Perhaps she was looking them right in the eyes as he was the women.

In fact, Mary was taking her time, looking each audience member in the eye, men and women. She had gotten past her nervousness and moved into exhilaration.She was thinking how erotic it was going to be to fuck Mark for their benefit. She wanted them to watch her, wanted the men to desire her and the women to see how she made love to Mark.

They probably stood there for two minutes, but standing there, on display, everybody knowing what we they about to do made it feel like an eternity to both of them. Mark was rock hard, had been all night. Mary had soaked through her panties long ago. It was time.

Bob finally hustled up carrying a fresh margarita and dropped into the chair that Sue had set up for him. He was the last to arrive. Mark gave Mary the slightest nod and they bowed to their audience in unison, hands clasped in front of their chests just as each couple had done before them.

They ducked around the corner and into the tent. Mark hopped up onto the bed and scooted up so he could lean against the few pillows that they had stacked against the headboard. Mary started at the foot of the bed and crawled seductively up to him then sat astride his outstretched legs. Her perfect breasts were right in his face but only for a moment before she grabbed him by the hair, tilted his head back and leaned in for a passionate kiss.

Mark ran his hands up inside her dress until he could hold her slender, toned waist. In spite of his highly aroused state, he felt that he could have sat there making out with her for hours. Mark had endured so much visual stimulation that night and yet, following the lead of the others, he had not really interacted with Mary much. He had held her hand during some of the shows and Mary had put her hand on his cock (through his pants) the one time. But, that was it and now he had her warm soft skin under his hands and her lips on his mouth and he was content.

Mary was just getting started. Watching had been fun and had given her a sense of how best to put on a show, but now they were watching her. Just the thought of it made her pussy tingle. She came up for air briefly and checked the shadow on the side of the tent. They were lined up just right and she was confident that their audience could see as well as expected.

After a bit, Mary broke the kiss just long enough to sensually lift her dress off over her head. She dropped it off the side of the bed and stole another peek at their shadow. She knew that Mark loved the shape of her little upturned breasts, he always said they were like the girls in the Vargas drawings. She wanted to be sure the others could enjoy them too. Satisfied with that, she pulled Mark's head forward and he gently took one nipple between his lips. Mary leaned back a bit so that Mark's lips would pull her nipple out and up, accentuating the shape of her breast.

Mark could still see their shadow out of the corner of his eye and thought that it sure as heck better have been making the others hot because it was driving him mad with lust.

They spent a long time like that with Mark kissing and nuzzling Mary's breasts, collar bones, neck, ears, lips. This is what we do thought Mary - only now with an audience. Somewhere in there Mary pulled Mark's shirt over his head and tossed it aside. While he suckled on her luscious tits, she ran her soft hands all up and down his arms, over his shoulders, neck, through his hair, across his chest. She started to writhe on top of him as the messages from her very sensitive nipples reached her pussy. Of course, they didn't really need foreplay after the evenings previous shows but, it felt so good. Mary reveled in being watched, moving Mark's head from one nipple to the other with her fingers laced through his hair.

Mark could feel her energy now, realized that she was very into this show and decided to worship her tits and neck and shoulders for as long as she wanted.

Eventually, Mary reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped Mark's pants and then, pulling her nipple free of his hungry lips, she backed away from him, pulling his pants and underwear with her. Finally! his aching cock was free! Mary flung the pants aside and, kneeling between his legs, lowered her head down and gently kissed the tip of it. She paused, turned her head just a bit and checked that their shadow on the wall was as explicit as possible. Then she began to slide him deep into her mouth. Mark watched the shadow and wondered what their audience was thinking watching her massage his cock with her mouth.

Mary sucked and licked Mark's cock for a minute or two - but the reality is that they only do that to get him wet and slippery and it's pretty much never about the blow job. Soon enough, she began to kiss her way up his stomach and chest until they were once again face to face and could kiss - her mouth slippery from her saliva and his pre-come. She reached between them, placed the tip of his cock at her opening and slowly slid about halfway down. They settled into a rhythm, her moving up and down on him as he thrust up into her. She held his shoulders, but her head was thrown back and her hair hung down behind her. Mark watched it all on the wall of the tent and was pleased with the look of it.

Their heights are such that Mark can easily lick and suck her nipples in this position and he did just that until she couldn't take it any longer. She rose up off him just enough that he could slide down beneath her. He then took her hips in his hands and pulled her down onto his mouth. Mark couldn't see their shadow anymore, but he knew that she had gripped the headboard of the bed.

Mary could see. She curved her back, hung her head down and peered at their silhouette on the wall of the tent. Her tits hung perfectly below her and Mark's cock jutted obscenely behind her. She held still, watching her own shadow while Mark gently explored her folds with his lips and tongue. They were fully engorged, perhaps more than ever. The feeling of them was exquisite and she knew that Mark loved the way they felt in his mouth when they were like this. He ran his tongue in long strokes from bottom to top, feeling her twitch each time it passed over her extremely sensitive clit. Then he set to gently sucking one then the other of her inner lips into his mouth. She was juicy and delicious and so very swollen. After a few minutes of this, she lifted off his face and moved down to ride him cowgirl once again. She usually did this to prolong the experience - a bit of gentle fucking giving her a chance to take things down a notch so she wouldn't come too soon. They were the last show of the night, there was no hurry.

Mary set the pace for a while, alternating between riding Mark's face and riding his dick. Mark always loved both and just went with the flow, waiting for the time to be right. Maybe the third time that she moved up to his mouth, it seemed that she was ready. He inserted two fingers of one hand into her and reached up with the other hand to pinch a nipple. He pointed his tongue more and focused on her clit as she began to rock back and forth on his face, moaning loudly. They both kept increasing the tempo and the pressure until she erupted in an orgasm - shaking all over, her pussy squeezing hard on his fingers, and pressing herself down hard on his face. Mark knew to stop moving his tongue and just press it hard against her clit as she shook through her orgasmic spasms. Mark loved how vocal Mary alway was when she came and this time was no exception. His cock swelled at the thought of the others hearing her and he reached down and stroked it once or twice as the last shudders of her orgasm rolled though her, her pussy pressed hard against his mouth and tongue.

When she regained control, Mary quickly moved down his body, and flipped around to doggy position. Mary always wanted a good hard doggy fuck right after an orgasm and tonight was no exception. Mark immediately knelt behind her and plunged all the way in. As he took long, deep thrusts she would grunt loudly with each one. It was Mark's turn to check their shadow on the tent wall to be sure that the visual was right. He was kneeling tall, his muscular chest outlined on the canvas and he was holding Mary tightly by her hip bones the way she liked, the curve of her butt displayed each time he pulled out, her flat stomach leading up to those gorgeous tits swinging with each thrust. He thought they looked really good, but he knew that they, too, were to become most famous for their audio show. She might not talk dirty like Stephanie, buy Mary certainly expressed her pleasure. It was a good thing their little group had the entire campground to themselves.

Mark could feel his own orgasm approaching and slowed down to prolong the feeling. Alas, after an incredibly sexy night, he reached his goal quickly and held very still as he unloaded as deeply into Mary as possible. He'd been marinating in sexual tension all evening and now, finally, he released it all in jet after of jet of come.

Mary loved the feeling of Mark spurting over and over inside her. Then the audience burst into applause and catcalls and she literally swelled with pride. They had put on their first sex show and she felt pretty damn good about it. She still had her butt in the air with Mark deeply buried. Her head was turned to the side resting on her arms on the bed and she said, so that only Mark could hear, "Oh... my... God...".

Mark couldn't resist and murmured, "so it was good for you too?" and they both busted up laughing, feeling a mixture of post orgasmic bliss and relief.

After just a minute's rest, they scrambled off the bed. Mark jumped into his pants and shirt - sans underwear - while Mary threw her dress over her head - also without benefit of panties (she never wore a bra). Mark briefly wondered if/when his spunk might start running down her leg, but he figured that everyone else had managed similarly. It's pretty hard to describe just how keyed up they both were, putting on a sex show for eleven near strangers had been really hot.

They came out of the tent to another round of applause from the others. Ever thoughtful, Stan had run and grabbed a glass of Shiraz and a margarita while Mark and Mary were recovering and putting their clothes back on. He handed them their drinks as the others gathered around, all talking at once. It was all a blur, "congratulations", "welcome to the gang", "see you next year..." Everyone was chattering while leading them back to the fire pit. Someone had carried their chairs over and they collapsed into them as the others all sat in their own chairs around the fire to chat, and drink the rest of the night away. Mary and Mark sat, a bit stunned, holding hands and sipping their drinks while listening to tales of shows past and boasts about shows to come. Mark felt both sad and thankful that this little party wouldn't be held again for a whole year. And, he felt content - a new challenge had presented itself and he and Mary had risen to it.