Silhouette Scenes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passion took over. We tossed saliva back and forth, as our tongues played with each other, wildly abandoned in their quest for more pleasure. I traced the contours of her mouth, drawing forth the essence from her teeth and teasing the undersides of her tongue. Stacy was no kid either, when it came to kissing, and she complemented me thrust for thrust, parry for parry.

Without even realizing it, my hands moved to her shoulders. With a volition of their own, they slid the straps of the bikini off her shoulder, each moment bringing me closer to heaven. Simultaneously, her breasts were freed, and they sprang out of their confines sprightly, bouncing against my chest.

My daughter's nipples felt like hard cherries, and the feel of those buds against my chest almost threw me over the edge, but I fought the urge to cream my pants. I never even knew when we stopped kissing, and my mouth started to move down her face, down her throat, into the evergreen valley that was her bosom.

When my mouth enveloped a breast, my daughter moaned out loud. "Oooh, Daddy," she whimpered as her hands clutched my hair tighter. "That feels so good."

It felt so exciting to hear her say the words, that I threw the last of caution to the winds and scooped her into my arms. I carried her over to the bed, and laid her gently on the soft mattress before settling my body over hers. The temporary loss of contact with her breast was corrected as I swallowed the mound once again.

I suckled on her tit for all I was worth, even as my hands pushed down her shorts and along with it, the bikini bottoms underneath. I left them bunched up around her knees, my hands having found a better way to spend their time while I worshipped her magnificent breasts. Stacy jerked as my fingers started to play with her pussy, toying with the wet clit and intruding politely into her hole.

I switched loyalties to the other breast, leaving the first one a heavily pocked ounce of fat. I became more daring with the second, biting into her nipple before venturing to cover the whole breast, and Stacy responded by pushing her body upwards, into my hungry mouth. I obliged her, swallowing as much as I could, but there was always a little left over; this I took care of by licking all of her breast.

By now, both of us had come close to blowing our loads. Stacy raised her legs and hooked her toes into the hem of the shorts that I had been wearing, and with a quick tug, pulled them down. My cock jumped out, erect and proud. It was engorged larger than I could recall it had ever been, but then again, this was its first time with my daughter. It would have been surprising only if I hadn't been so aroused.

Stacy slid towards my feet, positioning her entrance at the tip of the cock. My face was right over hers, and as if on cue, she gave me a loving peck on my nose, before giving an almost imperceptible nod. I looked into her eyes - there was no regret, only the anticipation that mirrored my own. I lowered my lips to hers, mouthing an 'I Love You' just before the electrifying contact.

At the same instant that I thrust my cock forward, my daughter raised her hips and pushed against me. The sudden, unexpected move only served to hasten up my contact with her walls, but like two experienced lovers, we were able to adapt ourselves to the change pretty quickly.

Her cuntal walls threatened to squeeze the life out of me, as I tried to move in and out of her tight pussy. By the seventh entry, though, my control went - I exploded inside her pussy. My orgasm triggered an even more intense one in her, and the two of us bucked and moaned and groaned together. I shot more sperm into her body than I had ever shot into the womb that had created her, the hot jism filling up her insides.

I collapsed on top of her as the last of my orgasm died down, leaving in its wake a very mushy junction of two crotches, the white fluid leaking out of her pussy even as I still remained in her. The two of us just looked into each other's eyes, and saw the love in them. It only reaffirmed the sense of fulfillment inside us.

It told us that what we had shared was pure, and we would share it again.

I placed my head on her shoulder, breathing in her womanly perfume as it wafted in from her hair, from her body, ... from her damp pussy... everything smelled wonderful. Her hair was spread over her head, sort of like a red halo, and the cute sideburns that I had adored for so long were never so lovely as now. I nibbled on her earlobes, whispering my love into her ears once again.

Suddenly, the sound of "Cut!" reverberated across the studio. The two of us jerked our heads towards the source, and saw my wife and Gina heading towards us. The third woman was nowhere to be seen, but at the moment, I was only concerned about Darcy's reaction, now that I had indeed taken on the final frontier.

"That was amazing, you two," my wife cooed, and I can never really express accurately how relieved I was at that moment. Then she turned to Gina, and with an expression of mock indignation, said in a puffy voice, "Eric never made love to me like THAT before. I think I am jealous."

The two women laughed, and the two lovers joined them. To tell you the truth, it did feel a little odd to hear my wife bemoan over how lacking, although only comparatively, our sex life had been, with my member still up my daughter - with both of us being so deliciously naked.

"I guess it's only a daughter that can bring out the best in a father," Gina remarked.

Darcy nodded good-naturedly. "How about an encore, guys?"

I looked at her in surprise - surely, hadn't she caught my first session with my daughter on tape?

As if sensing my question, Darcy explained, "When the two of you started to make love, it was so ... engrossing that we forgot about the camera. Anyway, I didn't think you would mind the extra chance."

"What do you say, sweetheart daughter of mine?"

Stacy looked into my eyes for a second before pulling me downwards for another kiss.

****

It's been three years now, and here's how we have fared. Surprising everyone, the movie my wife had been shooting - with myself and my daughter as the star 'silhouette' cast - topped the box office, catapulting my wife into stardom. This meant less family time for her, and conversely, more private time for me and my daughter, not that we were any discrete when she was home.

After Stacy missed her period last summer, we moved into the famous Beverly Hills locality, and when Darcy drops in from time to time, she always talks about taking a break when her granddaughter is born. Personally, Stacy and I don't mind that - with the baby occupied, my daughter and I will get more time together.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Stay-at-Home Daughter Daughter wants her father to help her conceive.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories