Silhouette Vignette

Story Info
A camping getaway leads to new shared desires.
1.1k words
4.26
24.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stenvis
stenvis
22 Followers

Escape to the mountains for a week of camping sounded great – hot summer weather in the city was getting a bit trying. The thought of no phones, plenty of outdoor distractions and relaxing evenings was a great alternative. The only question was whether we could wait until we got there. We left on a Wednesday to get a jump on the weekend rush that locks you out of the best spots. After the 2 hours of prep and packing followed by a 3-hour drive, we finally arrived at our first choice destination ready to shake the remnants of city life from our memories. The campground held less than 20 sites that were spread out and fairly secluded from each other. We found ourselves able to secure sites that were back-to-back or 1 site away. The site we ended up with was one of a few sites situated right along the river. With the gentle sounds of water rushing over the rocks providing the soothing background music, we set-up camp. We had one site next to us that was already taken, but we had not seen the occupants since we got there.

With the sun setting and the warmth of the summer air whispering through the trees, all three couples sat down for a relaxing dinner cooked over the grill. We brought plenty of libations to help get us in the mood for some relation – and it was doing the trick. With the campfire roaring, a couple of bottles of wine down and a few pints of Guiness consumed, we were all getting a little sleepy - and it was only 9PM!!

We headed to bed shortly after the start of quiet time of 10PM, looking forward to some exploration of the area the next day. As we headed off to bed, the campsite next door showed some signs of life with a fire burning and camp lights illuminating the screened in picnic area they had set-up. It was too late to meet them, so we slid into bed looking forward to what tomorrow would bring.

We were exhausted and a little buzzed so sleep came easily. It did not take long for Marti or I to fall asleep – maybe 20 minutes. Sometime in the middle of the night (or so it seemed) I stirred and realized that Marti was getting out of the tent to the bathroom. After what must have been 20 minutes, I still had not noticed Marti come back. After feeling around the tent for her and my shoes, I got out to make sure she didn’t get lost or eaten. As I popped my head out, I noticed that our neighbors still had their fire burning and lights on. Looking at my watch I noticed that it was a little after 1 AM. No loud noises came from their site, but there was definitely some activity going on over there. Would Marti have stopped there to chat?? That would be pretty strange. As I started to walk towards the bathroom, I noticed that the site next to us we quiet for a reason – in the shadows I thought I could see a woman giving a guy a blow-job! This was something I had to see better!

As I drew near, I could see the woman’s head bobbing feverishly with her hands working the guy’s balls and jerking him off. Her companion had his hands on her head, guiding it deeper down his shaft. I couldn’t make out any of the details clearly, but the silhouettes left little to imagine. She must have been doing incredible things with her tongue because her man was writhing in his chair, tilting his head back letting out moans of pleasure. He was close!

During this whole time, my feet seemed to automatically guide me nearer to their site while I watched mesmerized. Although I had never seen anything like this, I have always wanted to have a voyeur experience. Here it was right in front of me. My cock was straining to the point of almost being painful. My shorts were in the way of some relief! As I reached in to start stroking my cock, it happened. My feet failed me – I walked into a small cluster of thorns – this startled me for a moment as I looked down to find a way around. As I lifted my head back to watch the action, I noticed that someone else was watching a few yards away – it had to be Marti! That little perv! I never knew she found this exciting. Her back was to me but I could see her hand in her crotch. Her long nighty t-shirt was hiked up around her waist with her panties dangling from one leg.

I needed to relieve the pressures of my cock – inside her. Glancing over to the couple already in action, I noticed that they had changed positions and the woman was now sitting on her lover’s cock with her back to him. This was too much for Marti – she must have cum – I heard her whimper a sigh of relief. But as the woman in the other site began to play with her twat while fucking her man, my voyeuristic companion started playing with herself again. Now I was ready to cum without anyone touching me! So, I hastened my pace to reach my cock’s final destination – my wife’s cunt.

My silent walking techniques proved worthy, I covered my wife’s mouth with one hand and her waist with the other as I whispered in her ear that I was going to fuck her ravenously while we watch the show. With no delay she bent over and lifted her shirt higher for better access. She braced herself against a nearby tree as I pushed my throbbing cock into her waiting slit. It was so wet with cum that my thighs were covered with her juices. As I grabbed her hips, to bury myself in deeper, I told her how I watched her play with herself while watching the other sex session and how hot it made me. Then with out warning, she reached behind, pulled my cock out of her and stuck it in her ass.

After years of trying for some anal sex, I was finally getting some. Was this a dream? With some gentle coaxing and wiggling, my cock sat fully inside her. The couple we were watching fell back on each other from reaching a satisfying climax. Now it was our turn. Holding firm to her hips, Marti started sliding up and down my cock with determined resolve. Faster she and harder she ground into me, almost to the point of falling over. The intensity of the sensations pushed me over the edge and brought me to a forceful climax that filled her ass with my semen. With cum dripping all over my thighs and hers, we caught our breath.

What could tomorrow bring?

stenvis
stenvis
22 Followers