Silk over Steel

Story Info
Sinfully delicious forceful play.
2.1k words
3.62
12.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The golden light of dawn is pouring through the window onto the bed waking me from my sleep. I'm not sure what time it is but it's early. Resting my head on his chest my favorite spot where my head seems to rest perfectly as a puzzle fits its pieces together. I can feel his heart beating...relaxing me. I close my eyes hoping to return to my slumber. The simplicity of the moment, the perfect love, and his embrace I can't get enough of. His skin against mine.

I lower my hand from his chest to his abdomen to seek out his hardening member as I touch him. He wakes with an inhale of breath I pull my hand away thinking he will want me to stop. He doesn't. He lets out a low grumble, "Mmmm..." and grabs my hand placing it back on his cock. Jason pulls my chest into him and I know he is titillated feeling my warm breasts pressed against him as I feel his cock twitch against my fingertips. I let out a relieved sigh of breath onto his neck sending cold chills down his spine he once more twitches in my hand.

I never know where this will go or how far he will take it but I'm excited either way. Jason moves to face me and gently caresses my cheek...trailing his fingers across my chest and shoulders working his way down my body enjoying my silky smooth skin and finally stopping to appreciate my ass. He firmly grabs a luscious handful and leans in to lightly brush his lips against mine. His lips on mine, his cock pressing against my tummy. I think how badly I'm wanting him feeling my pussy wet between my legs and a shimmer of lust darts from where he kissed me straight to my pussy. I can't help but moan, "Mmmm...Jason...." Aggressively, he grabs me by the throat and I lose my breath.

"You know better, you know you can't call me that anymore."

The move to Colorado had been sudden but imminent and learning our new names has proven difficult. Twenty-two years of the answering to the name Kristen and now to call my lover by another name other than Jason. I know I have to learn my lesson and fast if we are going to remain incognito. I tell myself. "Kristen is gone. Zoe is not just an alias now, it's who I am." Being with him has always been a thrill and now that we were on the run it was an opportunity for another adventure. To be whoever and whatever I wanted to be.

I look at him and obediently and nod my head. He rewards me with a hard kiss. His tongue smooth as whiskey dancing with mine. He releases me and moves his hands up my body and runs his fingers through the back of my wavy dark hair. Lightly kissing me he brushes his lips over my pouted bottom lip. Grabbing a fist full of my brunette locks he tugs, pulling my head back and watches my lips part as I let out soft squeal. "You didn't say my name...say it." Jason's sexy whisper chills my skin and I know he's as turned on as I am. I love him seeing me as his dirty girl forced to surrender to his command but I can't help but antagonize him to see how rough he will get with me.

With a devilish smirk I look into his eyes and say.... "Jason." My deep grey-blue eyes fixed on his, widened with excitement. His stunning light blue eyes return my gaze with a sinful delivery.

Jason grabs my face in his rough rugged grip forcing my lips to pucker. "Bad girl." He murmurs to me with an angered arousal at my disobedience. "I am not Jason anymore and you are no longer Kristen. You are mine! You are my Zoe now. You will remember this, slut." This can't be for real. I'm shaking. He never is this aggressive with me I'm so turned on, my heart is pounding and all I want is for him to take complete control over me. My sweet face still in grasp, he moves his other hand to my tits lightly pulling on the steel barbell pierced through my nipple. I stir as he grips my nipple between his fingers and squeezes.

"Ahhh! Uhhh!" I half howl but the heat through my nipples only makes me want him more.

*SLAP!* A punishing blow to the same nipple as my lover asks me once more. "What is my fucking name you filthy little slut?" I resist against him deviously grinning I turn away from him and suggestively grind my ass into his crotch before settling a few inches from him. Jason undoubtedly flaming with arousal from my antics is determined to make me speak of his new identity. He tries a different tact at first, spooning his pretty slut, spoiling me with kisses on my neck. It's a sure way to please me and I'm so relaxed and trusting I would do anything for him at this moment.

Kissing and biting my neck he slides one of his hands underneath me to tease my nipples. His other hand begins to slip up my thighs, gently coaxing my body to turn further away from. Smoothing his hand over my silky black chemise, caressing my voluptuous booty. Jason parts my legs slightly and starts to rub up my thigh until he reaches my wet aching pussy. His teasing me as worked me up and I want him inside me so bad I'm writhing my body begging for the moment he enters me. Finally I feel him sliding his finger up and down my slit, still gently gripping my nipples in his other hand. I'm moaning and building towards an orgasm and Ohhh god....mmm he's kissing my neck again. His stroking quickens with my groaning and I'm gyrating into his hand.

Jason is about to make his move on me...his fingers sopping wet with my pussy juices. He smirks and the before I could notice his lips were no longer on my skin, he grabs a handful of my large tits with all his strength squeezes, and his finger slides from my slippery cunt to my asshole! In one quick motion his fat finger was deeply inside me.

"Auhh-uhh! Ohhh!!" I cry out screaming trying to wriggle free from his hold on me. He picks up speed thrusting himself into my ass even harder. "Jason!!! Ohhh God, Owww!!!" It hurts more than I care to admit, but feels fucking amazing as shivers pulse through me. He's going so hard and I don't want to orgasm without having his fat cock inside me first.

"What is my name, you filthy slut!? Say it!" He commands me.

"Talwin!!!" I scream, and he releases me.

"Good girl" he says to me as he slowly pulls his finger from my ass and kisses my cheek.

Halfway panting I let out a sigh as Talwin, now, leaves the room to wash.

A deep sigh escapes me and I position myself width way across the bed slipping off my silky black lingerie and start to rub my clit in a slow circle.

Talwin comes into the bedroom and pauses for a moment in the doorway admiring the way the warm light of dawn grazes over my perfect curvy body. Across my perfect D cup tits, light reflecting of my nipple rings, trickling down my tummy and finally cascading down my perfectly pink, tight, smooth pussy. Light shimmering off my wetness, I'm so caught up in finishing what he started I didn't hear him sneak around the bed. Talwin's cock growing harder he's moved into the room standing above me stroking his fat cock silently watching me touch myself. Talwin growing more turned on steps up to me cupping my tits in his hand. Alarmed at first, I'm happy he has returned to me. I smile up at him and he leans in to kiss me almost apologetically for being so rough. He moves from my lips to my nipples kissing and sucking and kisses down to my tummy making his way to my pussy. Ohhh god, it feels so good as he's swirling his tongue around my pussy hole and flicking over my clit. Its driving me crazy and I feel his dick start to press against my face and take him into my mouth.

I start sucking his cock faster, twisting my mouth and hand up and down his thick cock while he fingers me and licks me. He sends me over the edge and I blissfully release my built up orgasm. Jason aka Talwin stands up and pulls me to the edge of the bed letting my head hang off. There I am...hair flowing down the side of the bed waiting for him wet and satisfied. He knows it's his turn to get what he wants and he's going to take it. I reach for him desperately wanting his firm cock back in my mouth, but he grabs both of my petite hands in his left hand. His large strong hands hold both of my wrists together as he often does when he takes control over me. Using his right hands he guides his cock to my lips and feathers his hardened member over my juicy pout. I open my mouth pleadingly to take him in and get punished with a slap from his fat cock across my face.

"Tell me what you want baby" He utters in his usual sexy low tone.

"Please?" I beg trying to free my wrists from him.

"Please what?" as he's rubbing his cock across my innocent face. I love his power over me and I crave him inside me.

"I want to please you! I want to be your slut...please fuck my mouth?" I plead of him. Talwin thrusts into my mouth sending wave after wave of passionate heat to my pussy with each thrust he makes. I love every second of it.

His sexy cock demanding my attention, loving his size sliding it and out of my mouth, smooth and so sexy like silk over steel. "You like sucking my dick don't you, you dirty girl?" I want so badly to please him and make him feel as good as he makes me feel. I would do anything for him whether he asked, or forced me to. I need him. I crave him. He grabs my throat and pushes his cock in my mouth hard and fast hitting the back of my throat making me gag. My eyes begin to water but the vibrations of my from my moaning and gagging around his cock turn him on even more.

I try to answer him "Yes!! Fuck, yes!!" but my words are mumbled as I choke on his dick.

"You like taking my big hard dick? That's what you want huh you little fucking slut! You want to be my slut don't you, taking my stiff cock in your mouth, you love that don't you!?" He looks at me demanding an answer as he pinches my nipples and slaps my face.

Oh god it's so hot hearing him force me to tell him I want him. I try to scream yes but his cock is so deep in my throat the sound only echoes around his cock vibrating into his balls and into his pelvis. Saliva and pre cum ooze from my mouth down my cheek. I can feel his orgasm building as he throbs against my tongue. "Good little slut, you'll remember my name now. Take my cock in your mouth. Take this big stiff cock all the way down your throat!" I'm squirming under him trying to keep from gagging. Moaning and humming ferociously around his cock while he thrusts faster and faster tightening his grip around my throat with one hand and grabbing my tits slapping them to remind me of his domination over me. Thrust after forceful thrust, my warm tongue glides along his shaft trying to keep up and swallow the precum and saliva sloshing between us. His eyes never leave me enjoying watching every second of me taking his dick helplessly moaning and enjoying every inch he gives me. Talwin leans over me as he is euphoric orgasm overtakes his body. "Ohhh...Ohhh...! Ohhh!" He releases a shot of hot cum down my throat, pulls out as I try to swallow it down and finishes shooting his load over my sexy pierced tits and once last shot to cover my pretty face. "Remember this dirty slut" He says to me as he swipes his cum from my cheek with his finger and inserts it into my mouth for me to suck off.

"Yes sir." I say with a satisfied smile.