Silk Panties for You

Story Info
I cum in my panties then mail them to you
1.7k words
4.36
35.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do this all for you.

In front of the full-length mirror in my bedroom, I slowly unbutton my silk blouse, revealing a pretty white bra edged with pink lace. It has a little pink bow in the center, nestled between my large breasts.

I softly caress the tops of my tits, then unzip my skirt, kicking it to one side. My panties match the bra, with the ribbon in front. I'm wearing thigh-high stockings, again with pink ribbons.

I reach behind me and unfasten the bra. My breasts are free, and I admire them in the mirror, with their perky, dark nipples.

I slip out of the panties just as the rotating fan swings past me. The breeze feels good on my bare pussy.

I put my right foot up onto the velvet ottoman the foot of my bed and roll the stocking down and off. Then the same with the other leg.

I stand in front of the mirror, naked, preparing for you. I turn and look over my shoulder at the reflection of my firm, smooth ass. My luscious dark hair hangs halfway down to my slender waist.

I walk into the bathroom and start the shower. Whilst the water begins to heat up, I twist my hair up and fix it on top of my head, then I step into the shower. I back into the hot water, letting it wet my back and ass, then it flows over my shoulders and down over my breasts, down my belly and between my legs. I turn and let it spray directly on my tits, making my nipples tingle.

I turn again and grab the bottle of shower gel. I squirt some directly onto my breasts, and imagine it's your cum as I massage it in. I squeeze and rub and stroke it down to the nipples, working up a lather. I hold my breasts up and push them together, imagining it's you holding me from behind. I can almost feel your hard cock against my lower back.

I pump more gel into my hand, and press it between my legs. For an instant if feels deliciously cold, before my hot cunt warms it up. I rub it in, caressing my lips, stroking up and around my clit, then down, pushing two fingers inside myself.

I reach around and wash my ass, slipping a soapy finger deep inside. Oh, God, I wish that was you!

I take the can of shaving foam and squirt some into my hand. I put my right leg up onto the marble stool in the corner, and rub the cream luxuriously into my pussy. I shaved two days ago, but this is what you want, so this is what I do. I take a brand-new razor and begin to pull the steel across my silky-soft pussy, carefully pinching and pulling aside my clit and lips. It feels so good, and I take care to do a good job for you.

Once done, I run my fingers up and down every little fold and crease to be sure. I'd rather you checked me with your tongue, but you're not here. I begin to rhythmically rub my clit with one hand, whilst fucking myself with the fingers of the other, the hot water running down my naked body. I already feel an orgasm approaching, so I stop. When I cum, it must be for you, not for me.

I turn off the shower and sluice the water off my tits, ass and legs with my hands. I step out and wrap a huge cotton towel around myself. I imagine you drying me, and once again my hand drifts between my legs, and I feel the slick wetness no towel can have a hope against.

Once dry, I walk naked out into the living room and over to my desk. I let my hair down again, because I know that's how you like it.

I pick up the package from you and open it. As I tip it up, a USB stick falls out, and I plug it into my laptop. I fire up the webcam software, and start it recording straight to the stick. It's on the front edge of my desk, pointing directly at my pussy as I stand there. I adjust the two table lamps to make sure you get the best image possible.

I step back and hold up the padded envelope, then pull out the panties you sent. It's a silk, deep red, g-string. I kneel in front of the camera so that you get a perfect view of my tits. In your email, you told me you kissed the crotch of the panties, so I rub that part against my nipples for you, making them nice and hard.

I stand and turn around. I step into the panties, but before I pull them all the way up, I bend and part my cheeks, so you can see my tight little asshole. I know you'll like that.

I turn again. The silk panties look so pretty on me, and I move closer to the camera so you can see. My lips are clearly defined against the soft fabric.

I pull my large leather office chair in front of the camera, and recline back into it. I lift my feet up onto the desk, my legs spread wide on either side of the camera. I've taped the remote onto the arm of the chair, and I use it to tilt the camera down and zoom in on my pussy.

I begin to rub myself through the silk, pressing it between my lips and against my opening. Soon a damp patch is visible, and I zoom in more for you. I slip my hand inside so I can directly stroke my pussy, getting even wetter, then again soak it up with the silk. I pull my pussy lips out on either side and touch them together around the fabric.

I lift my ass and slip the panties off. I drape them across my flat stomach while I show you my bare pussy, holding back each fold for your pleasure. I push the first finger of each hand inside, and spread myself wide. It's not easy, because I'm so tight, but I want you to see deep inside me and imagine slipping your big cock in there.

I stretch the panties tight between my hands, and pull the silk back and forth, up and down my pussy, soaking up more of my delicious juices. It feels incredible, but I'd rather have your tongue there.

I begin to push the panties into my pussy. Slowly, one little bit at a time, while at the same with rubbing my clit with the other hand. I moan softly in pleasure, and I hope you can hear it on the video. After about a minute, only a tiny loop of red silk is hanging out of my pussy. The panties are in heaven.

I squeeze my lips together and tug lightly on the loop, not enough to pull the panties out, but enough so it makes me tingle up and down my cunt. I rub my clit and pull about an inch out, and the silk feels divine against the delicate skin. Would you lean in and pull the panties out with your teeth? Please?

I zoom the camera out so that you can see all of me again. I push my tits together and up, then lean my head down to take a nipple between my teeth. I bite gently. I love to have my nipples bitten - will you do that for me?

I run my hands up my thighs and back to my pussy. I pinch and rub the lips, tugging and rolling them, stroking them with the red silk panties. I begin to work my clit in earnest. I settle into my favorite rhythm, my middle finger on the hood, just above the nub, in a smooth, circular motion. Normally, my other hand would have fingers inside, but my cunt is filled with red silk, so I tug on the panties.

I zoom in again so you can see how the tugging motion moves my lips in and out. Even with the silk soaking up my juices, there is a glisten to the skin, because I'm so turned on by the thought of what you'll do with these panties when you get them back. I rub faster and harder, and I can feel it start to build. I quickly zoom out the camera - I want you to see my face and whole body as the orgasm slams through me.

I close my eyes tightly, my breath comes shallow and fast. My breasts jiggle as I rub harder and faster until my hand is just a blur on the laptop screen. I pull hard on the panties, and the sensation of the silk sliding out of my pussy, past my lips, pushes me off the orgasmic cliff. I feel the falling sensation, stars in front of my eyes, and I cry out in ecstasy. My chin presses down on my chest as my body convulses, tightens, my knees come up and together, my hand clutches my cunt, the other digs its fingers into my left breast, the wet panties dangling.

I slowly recover, open my eyes, the breathing relaxes, I release my grip on my tit. I press the panties back between my legs, determined to soak up every drop for you. I put them up against my face and inhale the intoxicating scent of my arousal. Soon, you'll do the same.

I open a ziplock bag and drop the red silk panties into it, much darker now with my moisture. I press the air out and seal the bag, then push it into a padded envelope. I blow one more kiss to the camera, and then lean in. The last thing you'll see before I hit "stop" is a close-up of my hard right nipple. When the little light stops flashing, I pull out the USB stick, drop it into the envelope and seal it.

UPS will be by in an hour, and you'll have the red silk panties, soaked in my pussy juice, pressed against your face and wrapped tightly around your hard cock by ten tomorrow morning.

Enjoy.