Silken Chain Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiles as he slips out of his shirt draping of the chair next to the couch. Then he slips out of his boots. Swiftly his jeans follow along with a pair of blue boxers. He watches her fight herself then she looks down looking over his naked flesh. "Tonight you are allowed to look. Your training will explain allot to you my pet." His voice is no gentler then his hard cock lifting up to almost touch his flat stomach. "No you can't do this..." Her voice is scared as she tries to back from his naked body. "Let me explain." As she listens it is then she realizes she doesn't even know his name. "The collar can be a friend or a punishment." As he speaks of this he touches a button on the remote.

Her reaction is instantaneous she arches her back as he watches and screams. A low pulse of electricity flows thru the collar shocking her just enough to cause pain. He leans in releasing the button smiling into her face his words low. "I own you... no one will miss you my toy." He moves to the side as he watches her he sets the remote on the table. He reaches down catching her by a shoulder rolling her over so now she is face down on the couch. He lifts her up moving her to the padded arm of the couch pressing her stomach into it. "Damn it no this is rape...." Her voice is terrified once more he just continues to position her. Getting her just right over the arm her feet hang just off the floor.

Looking down he sees her ass cheeks spread helplessly as he picks up his remote once more. She starts to struggle when she feels him moving between her thighs she closes her legs. He laughs as they press closed baring him. He lets his finger strokes over the remote. Watching her he can see her body shudder in pain. He does not let up on the remote till her legs slowly slide apart. He moves between them before finally releasing the button letting the pain stop. His hand leads the way reaching between her parted pussy lips he strokes over her watching as she shivers at first contact. He presses his fingers into her slit opening it even wider for his invasion.

His fingers feel her heat a hint of wetness as they open her enough to feel her. Then he moves them from her feeling her relax a bit he moves in till his cock head presses to her slit. She begins to struggle once more babbling about this not happening to her. He presses the remote shocking her just long enough to slide the tip of his cock into her tight pussy. He groans in pleasure as she screams for mercy. He ignores her pressing forward into her slightly damp hole. Her screams of anger and fear soon turn to screams of pain. He thrusts deeper into her with each stroke causing pain since she is not ready for him. After several moments of her trying to wither off his cock as he impales her with more he stops. She cries tears again as she feels his balls stroking her clit impaled on his eight inches of cock.

He reaches down massaging her ass cheeks as her struggles bring him pleasure. He groans at the tight velvet prison he has broken into. He catches her legs with his hands after a minute and spreads them wide almost unseating her from the couch arm. "Now my pet I am going to fuck you till I am content." His words coming out as a lust filled growl. No sooner then he says them then his hips begin to piston in and out of her poor tormented slit. His grip on her thighs is painful but gives him the leverage he needs to slam into her with savageness. She is whining in pain and shame as he takes her pussy for his own.

He rides her with no mercy giving her a savage fucking as he feels the pleasure building in his cock. Her scent begins to waft about the room he inhales deeply taking her scent in. She is still struggling but now she can feel her wetness beginning to ease his passage. Holding her split wide his balls keep slamming into her clit. Finally he hears what he was waiting for her soft moan of pleasure. He groans as his cock strokes deeply as possible with each stroke. He can feel her slit slowly pulsing as he rides her she is finally surrendering to his cock.

He lets her wiggle as he rides her pussy his cock on the edge he growls in heaven. Her pussy is burning with a fire her mind telling her this is so wrong but her body is responding as all women have thru the ages. Her hips buck back into his as much as possible trying to force more of his cock into her. He groans as he pounds home her pussy growing tighter about him. He feels her slit like a velvet noose begin to convulse around his cock. Her screams are random without meaning as her body runs wild without regard for her dignity. He sees her cumming for him bound helpless a victim to his passions. It is too much for him to endure.

He feels one last convulsion of her prison trying to keep him locked within. He pulls his cock from her slit as she screams again. He slides his cock between her ass cheeks feeling the heat from her asshole. Releasing her legs his fist finds the base of his cock stroking it with purpose he soon sprays her ass with his cum. "YES... Y.E...S MY...P.ET per....fect...." He aims his cock so her asshole is covered in a layer of his cum. Then he sprays across her ass cheeks being careful not to spray her bonds. He hears her moaning as his hot cum touches her body she is still wiggling in pleasure or need his head is spinning. He leans on the arm of the couch as he slowly gets his breath.

Moving slowly he walks around to her looking down into her eyes. He watches her as she looks up there is shame in her eyes. He crouches next to the arm of the couch looking at her he reaches up stroking her face. "I am pleased my pet. You may call me Sir when you address me." His words are soft as he relaxes she can see his shiny cock between his legs hanging slightly limp now. Her mind is lost in thought she had come for him and he was happy. He could read the confusion in her eyes like a book. "Remember this pet your purpose now is to please me. The better you do at this the better life can get." He strokes her hair slowly he draws her off the couch arm.

His cum is slowly dripping down her ass he nods approvingly as she wiggles feeling it as well. He moves with her to the back wall of the room he presses a spot on the wall as a door that wasn't there before swings open. A dim light is on at the base of the stairs as he leads her down. He can feel her shaking so he stays close to her side. Once at the bottom he lets her eyes wander for a moment. Then he turns her so she can see a cage which is five foot long by three foot wide. The cage is just tall enough to admit a stooping person. There is a small mattress at the far end. The mattress is one of the ones that blow up much more comfortable then the concrete floor.

He directs her to the cage where he types in a swift five digit code on the panel. She hears a hiss as the door pops open. She begins to shiver again as he pulls her close and kisses her this time he forces his tongue into her mouth. She whimpers but surrenders not wanting to be shocked again. Her tongue is timid as she fences with his as he explores her mouth. He takes a step back from her and nods to the cage releasing her arm. Her eyes show the fear there as she looks to him tears falling once more. He shakes his head not speaking wanting her to do this on her own.

Crying softly she moves to the door slipping into the cage she turns around. His smile is soft full of pleasure. "Sleep good pet tomorrow I will allow you five questions before you start your training." He sees her struggle with the silk binding her and smiles. He pushes the door to the cage shut the panel goes from green to red locking with a click. As he walks to the stairs he calls back to her. "The bed is bolted to the floor it will not slide out from under you." He begins to go up the stairs but what he hears stops him cold. Her words are still choked with her tears and soft sobs but he heard her right. "Yes Sir." He turned in time to see her slump onto the mattress and collapse into a ball of tears. Nodding he moves up into the room once more pulling the door shut behind him leaving his new pet in the dark confines of her new home.

More To Come...

*

I hope you enjoyed this section and had fun. Send any constructive input to the address in my profile.

12