Silken Seductions - Step 01

Story Info
A married man takes the first steps into crossdressing.
2.3k words
4.49
51.9k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 11/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdamZasse
AdamZasse
114 Followers

It was one of those days at work. Nothing was going right and I was getting a headache. I slipped out a half-hour early and headed home for aspirin and a hot shower. I was surprised to see my husband's car in the driveway so I thought I'd surprise him and get him in the shower with me. I stripped down to just my panties while still down stairs and padded quietly up to our bedroom. When I opened the door, I saw my husband sitting on out bed masturbating with a pair of my silk panties. His eyes were closed so be didn't see me right away. When he did see me, he tried to hide the panties. Men masturbate. It's no big secret, but I couldn't help teasing him a bit.

"If you like those so much, why don't you try them on and see how they feel that way?" I said

"Er, they do feel good but I'm not a crossdresser." He replied, gaining some of his composure back.

"I know you're not gay." I said and I just stood there. "Put them on if you want."

"You don't think its weird?" He asked.

"No. It's not weird. If you want to try, go ahead. I'd like to see what you look like. They're stretchy enough." I said.

My husband just sat there. I guess he was trying to make up his mind. I just stood there, watching. After a minute or two he slowly got his feet into the thin briefs and stood up. I watched as he pulled the panties up his legs and got them on. They were tight on him and his cock pressed against the material. Judging by his still growing erection, he was enjoying wearing my panties. He doesn't have the biggest cock that I've ever seen, or enjoyed for that matter, but stuffed into my panties it sure looked good to me. I really didn't think much further until later that night.

For some reason, I forgot about my headache. I stepped up to my husband and lifted my head so he could kiss me. I put my hands on his hips and pulled him close. I could feel his hard cock on my belly. I got a hand between us and started rubbing his cock. I finally stepped back a step or two.

"You rub it for me." I purred.

Without hesitation he did just that. I held up one finger and he understood. He teased his cock with just his index finger, rubbing up and down his straining shaft. There was already a wet spot growing on the soft silky panties. I let him rub himself for a moment before I knelt down in front of him. I purposely pulled the waistband of the panties down very slowly until his cock was free and in my mouth. I enjoy giving blowjobs. No. It's more than that There is just something about having a cock in my mouth that totally excites me. It just seems...right. I'm a cocksucker.

Everything considered it didn't take long before my mouth was filled with hot, sticky, and delicious cum. I stood up and let my husband see me swallow the mouthful of his cum and lick my lips.

"So. I asked. "Do you like wearing my panties?"

"Yes." He said. Very softly and almost in a whisper. "Yes."

I did get my shower, and my husband did share it with me. In bed that night my husband was very affectionate. I got to sleep with that evening on my mind. I don't know why, or I didn't that night, but seeing my husband wearing my panties was almost overwhelmingly erotic.

I found myself picturing him in my mind, standing there with his cock bulging the front of my panties, several times the next day at work. I confess that by the time I got home that night, I needed to change my own panties. When my husband got home, I practically raped him in the living room. Not that he minded. I couldn't wait to get him inside me. He always wears a condom, or at least he did, but we didn't have any and I was in no mood to wait. I wanted to be fucked. I remembered having a flashback of my husband standing in our bedroom wearing my panties. I had that image in my mind when he got his cock into my soaking wet pussy. No kissing, no foreplay, no sexy conversation, just hot animal fucking. He slipped all the way in with one hard thrust and started pumping. Right on the floor. Curtains still open. I didn't care if anyone could see us. I was panting and moaning, pushing back with my hips every time my husband shoved his cock deep into my hole. I think we both came at the same time. I think I screamed. I don't remember feeling him squirting, but he pumped my pussy full of hot, sticky cum. I did feel some of it leak out and dribble down my ass.

Looking back, I think that was the first time, lying in bed that night, that I decided to see how far we were both willing to go with him wearing panties.

The next day I took the afternoon off and went shopping. My thought was to surprise my husband with something more his size. I was nervous, wondering if I was going too far. I decided to buy just one thing. I found a pair of dark pink nylon briefs, practically see thru, with black lace trim around the waist and leg openings. I had the store put them in a small box with ribbon and a bow. And I crossed my fingers. I kept that little box hidden in my closet for three days. In the meantime I left a couple pair of my own panties on top of my dresser instead of in the drawer. I know my husband didn't use them, but I could tell they were moved.

I finally made up my mind. The next Friday night, I went upstairs early and put on a sexy pair of panties and match bra. When my husband came up I was sitting on our bed.

"Have you thought any more about wearing my panties?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"Actually, I have." He said. "That was kind of kinky, but I did enjoy it."

"Good. I was hoping you did. I have a present for you." I said, and I got the small package from my closet.

I watched carefully as he opened the box and I think I held my breath.

"You looked so cute the other day I thought you might like these." I said

"You're kidding. These are for me?" He said very quietly.

"If I made a mistake I can always return them. But you said that you liked wearing mine." I said.

"I don't know what to say. Are you sure you don't think I'm queer or something?" He said grinning.

"I know you're not queer. Put them on." I said encouragingly.

I was happy to see that he didn't need any more urging. He got undressed quickly and stepped into the panties. His cock was already hard. I think I was as excited as he was. My pussy was wet and my nipples were hard and stiff.

"You look great." I said. "Very sexy."

It didn't take long after that that I was flat on my back in bed. My husband started licking and sucking my pussy. He didn't even bother to take off my panties or his own. Yes, my husband now had his own panties. I managed to wiggle my body around into a sixty-nine position. I tugged down the waistband of his panties enough to get at his cock. We sucked each other into cumming.

Much later, snuggling together, I told him that he really did look cute.

"So I guess you like my present." I said. Next thing I know you'll want to shave your legs." I said kiddingly.

"Sure. Anything you want." He replied.

He was almost asleep when he said that so I wasn't quite sure how to take his answer. But somehow I knew that I'd find out.

The next morning I found my husbands new panties folded neatly on top of his dresser. He was in the shower. When he came back into the bedroom, I was kneeling on the floor with my mouth open. He just smiled and walked up to me. He needed no urging. He guided his cock into my mouth. Like I said before, I'm a cocksucker. I love having my husbands cock in my mouth. And if I do say so, I'm very good.

His cock is smooth not veiny like some, I took him in slowly until I had most of his seven inches down my throat. And I started sucking. I heard him moan once or twice before I started bobbing my head. When he came, I felt his entire body shudder and he pumped three or four loads of cum down my throat. I kept his cock in my mouth until I felt it go limp.

"My God you've got a great mouth." He said.

"I was thinking about last night. You looked to hot in those panties." I said.

"I'm glad you thought so. They sure got me going." He said.

"Maybe I'll have to get you some other sexy things." I added.

"Whatever you want." He said "I love the way those panties felt."

We left it at that, got dressed and went out to breakfast. Sitting in the restaurant, I leaned close so I couldn't be overheard.

"Did you think about wearing your new panties under your jeans?" I asked.

"No." He said, and he blushed a little.

"You can if you want to. I certainly think it would be cool and no one would ever find out." I said.

"The bedroom is one thing, but..." He whispered.

"But what?" I asked.

"It just seems a little gay that's all." He said.

"Well its up to you, but I think it would be sexy." I added.

We finished breakfast and got back in the car. While we were driving I kept looking down at his lap.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Just trying to picture driving wearing nothing but your new panties." I said.

I slipped a hind under my skirt and started rubbing my own panties. My husband saw what I was doing. By the time we got back home. I had myself worked up pretty good. We pulled into the garage and closed the door. Together we got my panties off and I pulled up my skirt. We both started playing with my pussy. Our fingers wet with my juices. My husband pinched my clitty with his fingernails and that's all it took. I started to scream but my husband covered my mouth with his. We spent the next hour making out in the car.

"Wow. You really got yourself worked up." He said.

"I think you like this panty thing more than I do. Not that I'm complaining." He said.

"Just my imagination working overtime." I said.

"And just what were you imagining?" He asked, a wicked little grin on his face.

"Its way too crazy." I said.

"Come on, tell me." He said.

I crossed my fingers and took a deep breath. I told him that I had a vision of him in panties. But also with a bra and stockings.

"See. I told you it was crazy." I said. "Please don't be mad."

"I'm not mad, but it is crazy." He said.

He sat there for a couple of minutes without saying anything. We finally went into the house. We didn't talk about panties or sex or anything like that the rest of the day, or most of the following week. At night I would move close to him and cuddle. He would hold me for a while and then roll over and go to sleep. Oh we talked during diner and in the evening, but not about panties. I convinced myself that I had pushed too hard and maybe pushed my husband away.

"Yes." He said one night while we were watching TV.

"Yes what?" I asked. At that moment I had no idea what he was talking about

"I've been doing a lot of thinking." He said quietly. "I want to try."

I just stared at him. Still not sure what he was talking about. He explained that he had been reading about crossdressing and even looked at a few Internet sites. He started telling me the differences between trans-this and trans-that, and to me it got confusing real quick. I held up my hand to stop him.

"Just tell me in plain English." I said.

"Believe me. I've been thinking about this all week. I know I'm not gay. I have no interest in other guys. None." He said. "But I all week I kept thinking about those panties you gave me. Ever time I did, I got an erection, even at work. Plus we had a few pretty exciting times."

"So?" I said.

"So. I want to try a little more. If it's ok with you, like you said in the car, maybe a bra and stocking." He said, so softly I almost didn't hear him. "I even thought about what it would be like wearing those things under my regular clothes. I think I have a permanent hardon."

"It's ok with me. I think it's hot and sexy. Now let's go upstairs and I'll take care of that hardon." I said.

That night my husband used me like a fuck toy. Him on top, me on top, doggie style, and even standing in the shower. We slept, woke up and fucked some more. I was beginning to think his hardon was permanent.

AdamZasse
AdamZasse
114 Followers