Silken Seductions - Step 02

Story Info
A married man continues to explore crossdressing.
1.7k words
4.57
40.4k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 11/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdamZasse
AdamZasse
114 Followers

By Evie Lyn Zasse and Adam Zasse

The night my husband confessed that he wanted to try wearing more than panties was long and filled with passion. All he wanted to do was get inside me. We didn't get a lot of sleep and just speaking for myself, I was a little sore for a few days. On Monday my husband went off to work and I did a little research on a few web sites, looking for things in my husband's size. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I decided that we needed to talk more. Sitting in the living room after dinner I asked him if he had changed his mind at all.

"No. As long as you don't think this is too weird, I'd at least like to try." He said.

"I don't think it's weird at all. Besides, if wearing a few frillies gets you worked up like the other day, its very pleasurable for me too." I answered, smiling.

"So, now what?" He asked, grinning like a little devil.

"I think first you need to choose a color. Then we can start mixing and matching. I like pink, but they're going to be your things." I said.

"Pink is for girls, I think I'd prefer blue if that's ok." I said.

"Blue it is. I did some checking on the computer, but I think the best way to go is for us to go shopping. We can look at things like they were for me and you can let me know what you like. I can go back alone later and get everything so you won't be embarrassed." I said.

"That sounds ok." He said.

"I do have one suggestion though that you can do ahead of time." I offered.

"What would that be?" He asked.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you will look much cuter and feel much sexier without so much body hair." I said.

"You're right. I have thought about that. I'll take care of it. When can we go shopping?" He asked.

"You're not too anxious are you?" I asked, teasing him a bit.

"No. Not at all." He said. But he lowered his eyes and I think he blushed a little.

We went to the mall the next evening, stopping in several stores and shops. My husband followed me around, nervous just to be in the lingerie section. I had to guess at a few sizes but we managed to pick out things that matched or at least came close. My husband went back to wait in the car and I went back to get the things we picked out. Once we got back home, I put everything in my closet. I told my husband that we would wait until the weekend to get him dressed up. Besides, he needed time to shave. I know he was disappointed, but I also knew that waiting a few days would give him time to think and be sure. And the anticipation certainly couldn't hurt.

By the time Friday evening rolled around, I think I was almost as excited as my husband.

We went up to bed early and while my husband watched, I opened all of his packages and arranged everything on our bed. We had quite a collection.

One light blue padded bra with lace around the cups. One medium blue lacy garterbelt with tiny black bows on the straps. One pair of light blue sheer bikini panties with delicate white lace trim. One pair of dark blue panty briefs with black lace trim. And two pair of thigh hi stockings, one light blue and one medium blue.

My husband just stood there with his mouth hanging open. Sure he saw everything in the stores, but seeing it all laid out on the bed was a little different. They were his now. This was really happening.

"Well. Get undressed." I said.

When my husband took off his clothes I just stared. I've seen him naked, you might say I'm pretty intimate with his body. But I felt like I was seeing a different man. Except for the hair on his head, he was totally hairless. He shaved everything. He shaved armpits, chest, cock and balls and his legs. He even shaved the mustache he had been trying to grow.

He just stood there. I'm sure he saw me smiling. I watched as his cock started to get hard. I never really paid attention to that before. It just sort of grew. I kept watching as it got stiffer and stiffer. Probably just my imagination, or the lack of hair, but I swear he looked bigger. I noticed a drop of glistening precum on the tip.

"Oh honey. I can't let you try on your new things like that." I said. "You'll get your new panties all wet better let me help."

For those that haven't read Silken Seductions -- Step 1, I am a cocksucker. I love getting my husband's cock in my mouth. The texture and the taste turn me on. And, when he cums, I'm in heaven. I knelt down and he stepped up to me. He took hold of his cock and slipped it into my mouth. I heard him moan as my lips closed around his cockhead. I washed the head with my tongue, savoring the taste of his precum. I slowly took more and more of his length into my mouth and throat. When I started moving my head up and down his shaft and started sucking, I heard him moan again.

I felt his hands on my head. He normally doesn't do that. He started moving his hips, literally fucking my mouth. He usually lasts a while, which is good for me when we're making love, but that evening it didn't take long before he was shooting a load of hot cum into my mouth. I'm afraid I couldn't help myself, I do like cum. I took a second or two to swirl his delicious deposit around before I swallowed. Evidently my blowjob felt pretty good to my husband too. He had to sit on the edge of the bed for a couple of minutes before he went into the bathroom to freshen up.

"I like you without hair." I said. "And, before you ask, no, it's not weird."

"Now." I said. "If you've calmed down, wanna try on your new things?"

"Ok." Was all he said. But he was obviously excited. And so was I.

"Garterbelt first." I said as I helped him get his legs into the belt.

He pulled the lacy garterbelt up to his hips. I moved behind him and pulled it higher up to his waist. I tied up the laces, snugging it up. The elastic had enough stretch to make it a comfortable fit. I showed him how to put on the stockings and helped with the first one, and got it clipped to the garter straps. I watched as he put on the other stocking. He fumbled a bit but finally got it smoothed down and clipped to the garter straps.

Next the pair of dark blue panties and the bra which I adjusted for him. When we were done he stood up and looked at himself in my dresser mirror. He ran his hands over his ass and thighs feeling the nylon move under his fingers. He lifted his hands to cup his bra as if it really covered breasts. I watched him squeeze the padded cups and made a mental note to find something to fill them so they would feel more natural.

"Well. How does it feel to be all dressed up? How do you feel?" I asked.

My husband didn't answer for several minutes. He stepped over to wear I was standing and put his hands on each side of my face and kissed me gently.

"Thank you." He said. "Thank you for letting me try this and not laughing at me. My things feel wonderful, and I feel wonderful."

He stepped back and slowly slipped off his panties. His cock was already getting stiff again. He took his panties and the other things from the bed and put them carefully on his dresser. He climbed onto the bed. It was all the invitation I needed. I stripped off my clothes, flipped off the light and joined him. He started kissing me, gentle at first then more demanding and passionate. He fondled my breasts and pinched my nipples, which made me start to moan. He moved lower and got his mouth on my nipples. He sucked and teased them while his hand moved down across my tummy and onto my pussy. I felt his fingers push between my pussy lips until he found my clitty. He had me squirming and panting. And then he moved lower and buried his face between my legs. He sucked on my clitty, now swollen and stiff like a tiny cock. He nipped it with his teeth, which started my orgasm. I could feel it building. By then I was begging him to fuck me. He was like an animal. He usually takes his time, but not that night. I helped him get started and he jammed his cock into me, hard and fast. He didn't bother with a condom and I was past caring. God he felt good.

But feeling the smooth nylon of his stocking rubbing against me was so damn erotic. How he managed to hold off as long as he did, I'll never know. He pumped and pumped. By the time he unloaded, I was gasping for breath.. I think I came at least twice. When he was done, he didn't pull out right away. He kissed me again. Little kisses on my lips, my cheeks and my neck. He kissed my breasts, my tummy, my pussy mound and the inside of my thighs.

In the dim light of the moon shining through the window, I saw him smile. From that night on, he smiled a lot.

"Thank you." He said again, very softly.

I fell asleep thinking about what had changed in just a few days, and what changes were in the future. And I smiled too.

AdamZasse
AdamZasse
114 Followers