Silken Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suresh's finger felt the hot moist insides of his mother's mouth. It made him more courageous. He bent his face down and removing his finger out of her mouth he kissed her lips.

Smitha went berserk as her son kissed her. She lifted her hands and encircling his head he drew it down and kissed him passionately.

Suresh too went wild with passion. Moving forward he embraced his mother's body in his arms and drawing her closer to his body he kissed her hard jabbing his tongue inside her mouth.

Smitha reciprocated his kisses and as she circled her arms around his back and drew him to her body, Suresh suddenly felt his cock pulsating. Throwing all cautions to the wind he held his mother's body tighter in his hold and when he felt his mother's robust breasts smash against his chest his cock started jetting out the streams.

Smitha's body was also ignited and when Suresh drew her body to his and as her breasts were flattened against his chest she pulled him down over her and as Suresh continued to jab his tongue inside her mouth and ravished it, she climaxed. Her body sizzled and holding him tightly in her arms she wetted her petticoat.

They lay still for 10 minutes embracing each other and when Suresh suddenly felt his cock regaining its strength he drew his face from his mother's lips and nuzzled it between her displaced blouse between her lush mounds.

Smitha held her son's head to her breasts and when his face started digging deeply on the flesh of her mounds she slid the thin fabric of her blouse aside baring her robust breasts.

As Smitha pulled her blouse out from her body, Suresh's lips found her erect nipple and he impulsively started sucking on it.

Seeing him suck her nipple Smitha held him like a child and placing a hand below her breast she lifted it up for him to suck properly.

Suresh sucked on her erect nipple and when he found his mother helping him he held the other breast in his hand and fondled it.

Smitha getting aroused again by his fondling and sucking of breasts she said 'do you like what you are doing.'

'Yes, and I wish they were filled with milk' replied her son looking at her lush breasts with dark erect nipples.

'It's too late now' she said as she pushed the other breast again into his mouth.

Sucking on her breast, Suresh slid his hand from her breasts and caressing her abdomen and waist, his fingers slid onto her petticoat.

'What is your hand searching for' asked his mother.

Lifting his mouth from her breast he said 'it's searching the cord holding your petticoat.'

'Why' asked his mother getting excited?

'I want to open your petticoat' replied her son.

'Why do you want to open my petticoat' asked his mother.

'Because I am unable to put my hand inside' replied Suresh.

'Why do you want to put your hand inside my petticoat' asked Smitha.

'Because I want to feel something moist hidden behind it' said Suresh.

'How do you know it is moist' asked his mother?

'I know you came some time back' replied Suresh.

'Did you also cum' asked his mother?

'Feel my pants, they are soaking' replied her son taking hold of her hand and placing it on his cock over his wet pants.

As Smitha's hand was placed on his pants she felt his erect cock and said 'why is it throbbing again.'

'Because your hand is holding it' he replied.

'Will it cum again' she asked gripping his cock over the pants.

'If you continue doing what you are doing now' he replied.

'Do you want to cum again' asked his mother getting excited.

'Yes, I would love to cum' replied her son.

'Then come, let me open your pants' saying this she pulled Suresh up by her side and turning towards him she slid her hand inside his pants and unhooked the button.

Suresh was wonderstruck by this act and as he felt his cock throbbing vigorously, his mother unzipped his pants and let it out in the open. Smitha was aghast as her eyes fell upon his pulsating cock. It was quite big enough as her husband's. It had a large purplish knob as its head and it was around 6 inches long with a thick base leading to a pair of heavy balls. Feeling the hot cock in her hand she felt excited and turning around she took a deeper look at it.

Holding the cock in her hands she said 'it is magnificent.'

'It is yours' replied her son.

'I wish I can keep it for ever' she said.

'Why, who's stopping you' he asked?

'Your wife, when she comes may not like to part with it?' she replied.

'I will share it with you if you share yours' he asked.

'What do you want me to share' she asked getting naughty.

'I would like you to have yours' he replied placing his hand again over her petticoat.

'But I am around 40 years, too old for you isn't it' she asked.

'But you look more gorgeous than anyone who is 20 years old' he replied.

'You are trying to pull my legs' she said blushingly.

'No, I mean it. I am really crazy to have this' he said placing his hand over her wet womanhood.

'Do you want to see or anything else' she asked.

'I want to see as well as posses it' he replied.

Hearing the word 'posses' Smitha got excited and continuing the conversation she asked 'posses it for what.'

'To penetrate it, to make love to it' he replied.

'With what do you want to penetrate it with' she asked laughingly?

'With the cock you are holding in your hand' he replied.

'Does this monster wants to penetrate me' she asked.

'Yes, he would love to' he said as his fingers found the cord of her petticoat.

'I am scared to allow him inside mine' she said.

'Why?' asked her son as he opened his mother's petticoat and slid it down her thighs.

'I think he will hurt my delicate one' she said.

'No, I will see that he does not harm you' replied her son pulling her petticoat away and denuding his mother completely.

'Once he enters inside me you will not have any hold on him' said his mother squeezing the head of his cock in her hand.

'I will try not to hurt your delicate cunt' he replied.

Hearing him utter the word cunt, she looked up at him and said 'so you want to put your monster of a cock inside my delicate cunt.'

'Yes' replied Suresh.

'And still not hurt me' she asked?

'Yes' he replied again while his hand searched for her cunt.

'Don't you think my cunt is too small to hold this cock' she said as his fingers tried to penetrate her cunt.

'It's quite lubricated and you wont feel any pain' he replied.

'So sure of it' she asked.

'Yes, let me' he pleaded as his fingers slid inside her cunt.

'You have to kiss it first' said his mother.

Hearing it Suresh lifted himself up and parting his mother's legs he looked deep into the beautiful cunt of his mother covered with black silky hair. Bringing his face closer to her cunt and he struck his tongue out and started to lap at the wetness surrounding her cunt.

Smitha's body trembled at the touch of his hot tongue on the inner lips of her cunt. Holding his cock she pushed her son's head down over her hot cunt.

Suresh went on lapping the insides of her cunt and when he felt her cunt pulsating with desire he suddenly got up and poised himself over her.

Smitha did not let go of his cock when he got up and when she saw him poised to enter her cunt she guided it to her opening with her hand.

Suresh's body shivered when his cock's head touched his mother's cunt.

Still holding his cock in her hand and pushing its head inside her cunt she said 'is it enough or do you want to move in deeper.'

'Yes, I want to penetrate in fully' he replied.

'Shove it in' cried Smitha and as her son gave a push which made his cock embed fully inside her cunt she embraced him and said 'fuck me, fuck me.'

This was what he wanted to hear and when his mother screamed out those words, Suresh started ramming his cock deep into her cunt inside out.

Smitha kept screaming 'fuck me, fuck me' as she held his buttocks for greater grip while he thrashed his cock deep inside her.

Suresh's cock felt the moist hot cunt of his mother and this invigorated his thrusts to be deeper and deeper and when his cock felt the end of the passage, holding his mother tightly in his arms, he pounded her cunt vigorously.

Smitha started to scream as her cunt got fucked by her son and when she felt her dam bursting out she jammed her moist lips on her sons and held him as her cunt poured out all the juices.

Suresh was also on the brink of coming. As the thrusts gained momentum he found himself on the edge of exploding. Pulling out his cock from his mother's cunt he shot his load over her stomach.

Smitha went wild when he shot his cum over her stomach. Bracing herself up, she pulled him down and ravished his mouth with her kisses.

Thus both of them lay upon each other completely exhausted.

After some time when both regained composure and got dressed up his mother asked 'are you fully rewarded now?'

'Yes mom, and thanks for everything' he replied.

'You need not thank me. I am the one who has to thank you for the wonderful time I had' she said.

'Did you enjoy it' asked her son?

'Yes, I enjoyed it to the brink and this is the first time I have cum so profusely. What about you' she asked?

'I still have a desire' he replied.

'And what is that' asked his mother a little puzzled.

'I want to see you to undress before me' he replied.

'Why, are you not satisfied after looking at my body' she asked?

'No, I want you to undress slowly, seductively' he said.

'Oh! you are crazy' she replied as she got up to go.

Suresh held her hand and said 'please mom'

These words melted her down. Looking at his pleading face she said 'wait I will be back soon' uttering those words his mother left him.

As soon as his mother left Suresh went out of the room for a few moments and returned back. He had to wait for ten minutes before he heard his mother call him from the living room and as he went in he was surprised to see the room dimly lit and a plush rug with soft pillows set in the middle.

As he sat down on the soft rug amidst the pillows he saw his mother enter. Seeing his mother draped in a light golden color sari which stuck to her body like a second skin and glowed in the dim light he was thrilled.

Instinctively his hand reached his pants and he fondled his cock which was growing by the second. Smitha moved seductively and coming under the light she lifted her hands and opening the knot holding she set her hair loose.

Suresh went on his knees to have a closer look at his mother. He could see the heavenly figure of his mother more clearly under the lights and when his mother set her hair loose to fall upon her shoulders he said 'you are looking gorgeous mom.'

'It's for you, my son' she replied as she slid her hands slowly over her body and caressing her thighs she brought them back up on her bosom.

'Those are great' he said as he saw his mother caressing her bosom.

'Do you like it' she asked sliding her hand over her bosom.

'I am going crazy. Cup your breasts in your hands' said her son.

'Like this' she asked cupping both her breasts in her hands and fondling them.

'Yes, now bring one hand down slowly on your waist' he asked her. Smitha slid her right hand down slowly over her waist and pushing aside the sari she bared her belly and caressed it.

'Yes, yes that's it' said her son eyeing his mother fondling and caressing her body on his command.

Continuing caressing her belly Smitha slowly pushed the top of her sari from her chest and when Suresh's eyes saw the tiny piece of cloth which barely covered her breasts he opened his mouth in awe and his stare got locked over it.

His mother had put on the slimiest blouse he had ever seen on any woman. It only covered half of her breasts. The rest of her fleshy mounds were bare to his gaze. The thin cloth covering was to some extent transparent. Suresh could see the dark nipples which were erect were protruding out. When his vision was drawn down he saw her broad belly glistening. His mother's belly button was concealed in the rich curves of her waist and the petticoat was tied low down her waist and when his mother pulled the sari out, he saw her pubic hair peeping out from her waist band.

Smitha after pulling out the sari out from her waistline she threw it aside and bringing her hands over her robust thighs started caressing them while her body started swinging slowly in a lewd manner.

Suresh was aroused to the hilt and when his mother threw her sari he moved closer to her and his eyes were fastened on her panties which were visible through her petticoat.

He saw the impressions of his mothers' cunt tucked behind the panties. Unable to control himself he thrust his hand forward and tried to grasp his mother.

Smitha as she saw her son move his hand took a step back and shaking her head said 'no, you are not permitted to touch me. It is only for your eyes'

Hearing those words Suresh slid back and taking a look at the v of her thighs and reaching down her heavy thighs he said 'turn around.'

Smitha's body shivered when her son commanded to turn around. Taking a deep breath she turned her back to him. Suresh was rewarded with the sight of a life time. His mother's back was totally bare except for the strings tied at her neck and back. The heavy curves at her back were fascinating to look at and as his eyes fell upon her rich buttocks which were jutting out from her petticoat, he was ecstatic.

Smitha after allowing him enough time to look at her back slowly turned. Holding the cords of her petticoat in her hands and looking at her son she brought out her tongue and started wetting her lips.

Suresh waited for her to slide her petticoat down and when his mother teased him by pulling the cords and holding the loosened petticoat in her hands he said 'drop it.'

Smitha started sliding the petticoat down her body. The petticoat slipped down her body baring her broad stomach and her heavy thighs.

Suresh's eyes followed the sliding petticoat and when it bared her panties he again went on his knees to take a closer look. He was enchanted to see her heavy thighs, the deep V between them. The thin panties were clearly showing her dark pubic hair and the impressions of her cunt lips were there to be seen.

As Suresh's eyes were focused on her sex, Smitha let the petticoat fall to the ground and stepping out from it she lifted it in her hand and curling it into a ball she threw it on Suresh's face.

Suresh was blinded for a few moments and by the time he pushed the petticoat away from his eyes, his mother had joined him on the carpet.

Smiling at him his mother asked 'are you happy now'

'See it for yourself' he said as he spread his thighs and showed his aroused cock ensconced in his pants.

'My, my, it is so big' she said leaning on him and placing a hand over it.

As his mother leaned on him Suresh slid his arms over her back and dragged her down on the carpet over him.

Lying above her son and looking at his face his mother asked 'now what' 'Now undress me' he replied.

Smitha smiled at him and bringing her face down she kissed him on his lips and taking hold of his T shirt she pulled it away from his body.

Now it was her turn to look at his body. Lifting herself up a little her eyes devoured his well muscled chest. Then placing her hand on his chest she fingered his nipples.

Suresh let his mother have her way. He lay quite allowing her to take a look.

Smitha then sliding her hand down unclasped his pants and holding the zip she drew it down slowly.

Suresh lifted his buttocks and allowed her to push his pants down.

As his pants were released Smitha pushed her hand inside his shorts and grasped his pulsating cock in her hand.

Suresh moaned as he felt his mother's hand on his hard cock.

Moving down Smitha sat near his legs and taking hold of his shorts she pulled it out. As his cock was bared Smitha held it in both her hands and started squeezing it.

Suresh was feeling as if he was in heaven and when he saw his mother squatted and her legs spread in his direction he pulled them and dragged his mother's lower body up to his face.

As Smitha lay by his side, Suresh placing his hands on her robust buttocks started fondling them while his mother took hold of his cock and started jerking him.

'Stop it' cried Suresh as he felt his cock vibrating.

'Why' asked his mother?

'You are masturbating me and I don't want to come now' he replied as he slid his hands inside her panties and grabbed her buttocks.

Smitha's body was on fire. She started wetting her lips. Her face had turned red and when Suresh pulled her panties out she brought his cock near to her face and caressed her cheeks with it.

Suresh as he slid her panties out he nuzzled his face in midst of her pubic hair and brushing his nose on her cunt lips said 'take me in your mouth.'

Smitha was delighted to hear the words. So far she had not taken any cock in her mouth. Setting aside the hair from her face she drew his cock head to her lips.

Suresh sizzled at the touch of her soft lips on his hard cock. He gave a mild push and as his cock's head entered his mother's mouth, he dug his lips on her wet sex and started sucking her sex lips.

Smitha moaned in delight. Her body shuddered in ecstasy. She opened her mouth wide and as her son's cock penetrated inside her mouth she closed her lips and started lapping her tongue around it.

Suresh complimented her by jabbing his tongue inside her cunt. He spread her cunt lips and started fucking her with his tongue.

Smitha went wild with desire. She reciprocated by sucking her son's cock and as she felt its head swell up she started licking its head with her tongue. In no time Suresh's cock surged up and as Smitha opened her mouth he shot his cum inside her throat.


Smitha was stunned when her son shot his hot sperm inside her mouth. She felt his sperms filling up her mouth. Pushing out his cock from her mouth she gulped down his sperm.

Suresh had never expected his mother would gulp down his sperm. This rejuvenated him and he started lapping his mother's cunt with vigor. His mother started wriggling her body and when her insides started churning she pushed her son's head hard to her sex.

Suresh started thrusting his tongue deeper and deeper into her cunt. This made his mother go wild and as he continued it he felt her body convulse and before long his face was drenched with her cum. Excited, exhausted both of them lay side by side and Smitha who was famished did not see a couple of eyes other than her son's peep at them.

Pushpa and her husband Ram had entered the house and hiding behind the curtains had seen the last scene. This was possible as Suresh had earlier unbolted the main door as per the orders of his aunt Pushpa.

Suresh saw them and before his mother who was facing the other way could get up he signaled Pushpa to leave.

Pushpa and Ram went out and after some time started ringing the doorbell as if they had just arrived.

Smitha heard the bell and in a reflex action bundling all her discarded clothes she ran up to her room.

Suresh after dressing up leisurely he allowed his aunt and uncle to step in.

CHAPTER IV

When Smitha came down she was surprised to see Pushpa and Ram chatting with Suresh as they were expected the next day.

Seeing a puzzled Smitha, Pushpa smiled at her and said 'as we were free we thought of coming today'

Smitha did not have any words to reply back to her. Though she was pleased to see Pushpa she was worried as Ram had accompanied her.

Ram looking at a worried Smitha signaled Suresh and both of them went out for a stroll.

This gave Pushpa the opportunity to get up and moving closer to her said 'why where you so careless?'

Smitha could not understand her. She looked at her and asked 'why What did I do' 'You had forgotten to bolt the door' she replied.