Silken Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suresh was excited to see his mother and before Ram could answer her he replied 'she went out for a drive.'

'At this time of the night' she asked for which Ram answered 'she has left something back home and will return with it in the morning.'

He stressed the word morning.

'What are you both watching' asked Smitha coming near them.

'This is a good flick' replied her son eyeing his mother.

'Does it have beautiful women in it' she asked as she stood near the sofa.

'You are more beautiful than any other woman' replied her son while Ram confirmed it by saying 'yes.'

Smiling at both of them she said 'you two boys are not up to something.'

'No mom, we are just watching a movie and if you give us company then it would be good' he said.

'Okay I will stay back for sometime' saying this as she tried to sit at the corner, Ram moved and asked her to sit between them.

Smitha obliged him and coming between the two of them she sat down on the sofa.

As they sat watching the movie a dazzling woman came into view and looking at her Smitha said 'I knew you were waiting for this.'

'Mom you are more stunning to look at' replied her son.

'Is it' she asked looking at him?

'And I would prefer to look at you rather than her' replied Suresh as he stared at her voluptuous figure.

'You are teasing me my son' she replied.

'No he is stating the fact' replied Ram.

'So you both prefer to look at me rather than her' she asked?

'We would be delighted' chorused both of them.

'You both are getting naughty and I think I should go' she said.

'Please stay back' requested her son putting his hand on her shoulder.

'If you say so' she said and leaned on the sofa.

As she leaned back on the sofa two pairs of eyes were focused on her chest and as Smitha looked to the right and left, she saw both of them staring at her bosom and when she looked down she saw her sari had slid and one of her breast covered in her blouse was exposed to their stare.

'No peeping' she said smiling at them.

'You are great, mom' said her son when she did not cover up her bosom.

'Why because I am allowing you to have a look' she asked.

'No, because you are very liberal' replied Ram looking at Suresh.

'Yes, my mom is a darling' he said as he hugged her cheeks to his.

'This is not fair, I need a hug too' said Ram.

Saying 'okay' Smitha turned to his side and placed her cheeks upon his and hugged him and when she did it her sari slid out from her chest.

When Smitha tried to pull it back on her, Suresh stopped form doing it and said 'it's fine, don't cover it.'

Smitha was enjoying this and to continue with the conversation she said 'am I not revealing too much.'

'No it does not show much' replied Ram looking at her bosom.

'If it is not, then it is okay' she said.

'It's my turn now' said her son.

'For what' asked his mother?

'You have hugged him for a longer period mom' he said.

'Are you counting the seconds' she asked turning towards him and when she turned the top of her sari slid fully from her body exposing her bare waist.

'No, but I want a hug too' saying this he pulled his mother and when she placed her cheeks upon his he tenderly caressed her shoulders and took more time than Ram did.

When Smitha tried to turn, her lips brushed her son's cheeks.

Smitha withdrawing from her son as she turned towards Ram she said 'now don't ask to kiss my cheeks.'

'Why not' replied Ram as he pulled Smitha closer to him? And when she did not reply back he kissed her cheeks passionately.

'Hey you are taking advantage' said Suresh as Ram glued his lips on Smitha.

Hearing it his mother turned and holding her son's face in her hands she pressed her lips on his and gave him a wet kiss. When she removed her lips from his she said 'are you happy.'

'Yes mom, now you may kiss him too' said her son.

Smitha was delighted to hear this and when she turned she saw Ram licking his lips. This invigorated her. Pushing her hair from her face as she nudged closer to him, Ram encircled his hands on her back and pulling her to him kissed her passionately.

Suresh on seeing his mother being embraced by Ram suddenly got aroused and moving closer to his mother he slid his hand between their bodies and grasped her breast.

Smitha shivered when she felt her son's hand on her breast. This action was noticed by Ram and taking a bolder step he started unhooking her blouse and when Smitha looked up at Ram he said 'let him fondle your breasts.

This made Smitha to kiss him back passionately and when Ram had succeeded in unhooking her blouse Suresh drew it away from her body.

Smitha nudged her body closer to Ram's and Suresh as he discarded her blouse unclasped her bra and pulled it out from her body.

Smitha's back lay bare and Suresh bending down started kissing her back and as his face came down over her waist he nudged it between his mother's buttocks and with his free hands he pulled his shirt out.

As Suresh nudged his face amidst her buttocks Smitha let out a moan which was blocked by Ram's mouth kissing her. Ram sensing Smitha was ecstatic pulled her up till her bare breasts were crushed against his chest.

Suresh continued to nuzzle his face between his mother's buttocks and seeing that his mother was squirming in pleasure he slowly started to pull her sari out.

It was at this moment Ram releasing Smitha unbuttoned his shirt and pulling it out he threw it down.

As Ram released Smitha she turned towards her son and pulling him up she pushed him down on the sofa and lying flat upon him she started kissing his chest passionately.

Ram saw that her sari had loosened and taking hold of it he discarded her sari from her body. Thus Smitha lay only in her light petticoat and panties which showed off her rich buttocks.

This gave Ram an opportunity to see the impressions of her buttocks covered in her thin petticoat and panties. Ram pulling back Smitha's legs he climbed upon and squatting over her thighs he started to knead her buttocks.

Smitha moaned as she continued kissing her son's chest and when Ram pulled her legs she was forced to slide down from her son chest. This brought her to face near his son's pants and looking at his tented pants she unbuttoned it and pulled down his zip.

Suresh's cock jumped out and started to throb in front of his mother's face. Looking at the throbbing cock Smitha held it in her hands and started to caress it.

Meanwhile Ram after kneading her buttocks put his hand below her stomach and opening the cords of her petticoat he slid it down till it exposed her buttocks and her upper thighs.

As Smitha held her son's cock in her hand Suresh put both his hands on her head and pulled her face down on his cock. Smitha was aghast as her son wanted her to take his cock inside her mouth. Pushing aside her hair from her face and bringing his cock near her mouth she kissed it first before taking its head inside her mouth.

Suresh let out a deep moan when his mother bending down took the full length of his cock in her mouth and started sucking it.

Ram on seeing her rich buttocks jutting out from her sheer panties pulled her panties aside baring her lush buttocks. This was a sight which tormented him. Getting up he unzipped his pants and pulling down his shorts he stood naked.

Smitha saw from the corner of her eye Ram undressing himself and when his cock was bared she turned her face towards him having her son's cock in her mouth.

Ram saw Smitha sucking her son's cock. This added to his already tormented mind. At once he caught Smitha by her arms and lifting her up he dragged her away from her son.

As Smitha was pulled up Ram took her in arms and carrying her he laid her on the lush carpet in the middle of the room.

Smitha spread her legs as she was put down on the carpet and when Ram kneeled between them she lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders.

Suresh got up from the sofa and seeing his mother spread out on the carpet with only her panties on and having her legs over Ram's shoulders was dumbfounded. Looking down at his mother wriggling her body with passion he kneeled down near and held her head.

As Smitha put her legs on his shoulders this gave Ram the space to slid his hands under her buttocks and taking hold of her flimsy panties he shred it into pieces baring her pulsating cunt to his eyes.

Ram went wild seeing Smitha's bared cunt. Holding her by her thighs he pulled her till her lower body was right in front of his throbbing cock. Spreading her pubic hair Ram positioned his shaft at the opening of her cunt and then placing his hands at her side he rammed his hard into her cunt. His cock slid into her moist cunt up to the hilt.

Suresh saw Ram penetrate his cock in his mother's cunt. This recharged him and holding his cock in his hand he thrashed it over his mother's face.

Smitha felt Ram's cock slid deep inside her cunt and as she was going crazy she felt her son thrashing his cock over her face. Taking hold of his cock in her hand she opened her mouth wide welcoming him.

Suresh was aghast to see his mother's gaping mouth. Going up on his knees he slid his cock inside her mouth.

Smitha consumed both of their cocks inside her holes. As Ram started fucking her she lewdly started sucking her son's cock. It was Suresh who started to feel his cock pulsating. Bending down over his mother's face he started to jab his cock inside out of her mouth as if he was fucking her.

Ram too speeded up his thrusts. As he had very good leverage his cock slid in and out of her cunt easily. He intensified his pushes.

Smitha's cunt was seeping wet. All her juices started soaking her cunt and when her son was fucking her mouth she opened her mouth wide for deeper penetration.

Suresh started to sweat. His breathing increased. He was on the verge of shooting and as his mother opened her mouth which was filled with saliva he rammed his deep inside her throat and shot his load.

Smitha felt his sperms shooting inside her mouth. Taking as much as possible in her mouth she gulped it down while the rest spilled out.

Ram on seeing Smitha's mouth covered with her son's cum intensified his thrusts and when he felt his cock head throbbing inside her cunt, he pulled out his cock and shot his cum over her face.

Smitha started cleaning both their spills from her face and when she finished it she smiled at both of them.

Ram moving closer to her whispered 'are you satisfied.'

'Yes, it's a life time achievement' replied his sister-in-law.

'Do you need anything else' he asked.

'No, my cunt is ravished' she replied.

'Go and rest then' he said.

'Yes, I will' saying this she went to her room and bolted the door.

Pushpa did not go to her house instead she reached an isolated house up the hill and as she knocked on the door, the door was opened by Veer Pratap Singh.

Getting inside Pushpa stood in the centre of the room and when Veer Pratap neared her he said 'what happened, tell me?'

'Everything went as per plans.' She said.

'Is it' he asked?

'Yes, you are free now and you can fulfill all your wild fantasies' she replied.

Veer Pratap thought of all the women he could possess without fearing about his rich wife. It aroused him when he thought of including his wife to join in the party, a threesome or foursome. As he thought of all his wild fantasies he asked.

'How was it possible? '

'I threw a web around them' she replied.

'What do you mean by it' he asked.

'I tutored her the basics of sex' she replied.

'Do you have any proof of it' he asked.

'I have it recorded in this' she said holding a small video recorder.

Veer Pratap tried to grasp it.

'First my reward' she said.

'It's on the table' he pointed out.

Pushpa moved over the table. There lay a velvet case and as she opened it bright light reflected upon her face. She stood bewildered looking at the rich diamond necklace. 'Is it mine' she asked?

'Yes, and you will get more' he replied encircling her waist with his hands.

'No, not here' she replied.

'Why' asked Veer Pratap?

'I need to tutor you first' she replied.

'What do you want to teach me' he asked.

'To go slow, arouse your companions before screwing them' she replied.

'Why don't you teach me now' he asked.

'Take me to your to your wife, I need her presence' she replied.

'Will she not object' he asked?

'No, she will not object but will love it' she replied.

'Are you so sure' he asked getting aroused.

'Yes, she's trapped in my web' she replied.

'What web' asked Veer Pratap?

'Not any ordinary web but a silken web' replied Pushpa smilingly as she felt she had to pay back Smitha for her love, kindness and her sufferings.