Silkie's Lesson

Story Info
Young submissive learns a lesson.
1.8k words
3.56
21.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was your typical rainy day, Monday, everyone was gone. And your home alone. Going about your daily choirs when you hear a knock at the door.

Thinking it was nothing more then your average day, you walk to the door and open it. A smile on your beautiful face as the door comes open your smile disappears into terror. Before you stands a man almost 6 feet tall, dressed in black, A mask over his face. In his hand you catch a reflection of light, He has a knife. You turn to run and start to scream.

His Powerful Hands reaching your hair and GRABS it. Pulling you close to him, your breath leaves your body in a sudden panic. You feel the cold hard steel touch your throat, it sends shivers down your spine, He whispers in your ear. you have been a BAD little girl. And I have been sent to Punish you, NOW MOVE, He yanks you by the hair pushing you forward. Where is the bedroom? TAKE ME THERE NOW! As he pulls harder at your hair, you feel the knife scrape at your throat, and DONT MAKE A SOUND. You begin to whimper, He LAUGHS, you will do so much more then whimper little slut. you walk into the bedroom that you share with your husband and he closes the door behind you. The feeling of impending doom fills your very being.

He takes you by the hair and throws you to the bed, face down and taking the knife and begins to cut the clothes from your body. You start to struggle but his weight on you holds you down, He laughs and runs the knife across your now fully exposed ass. You begin to shake in fear, he reaches down and grabs your hands and pulls them behind you and takes the material that once covered your shapely ass and uses it to tie your hands behind your back, you can tell by the strength of his knots, he has done this before. You begin to think of ways to escape, but as your head looks to the window he wraps his fingers in your hair and forces your face deep into the bed. You hear the sound a split second before the pain registers in your brain ::: SMACK :: SMACK :: your ass begins to burn, as you scream into the bedspread. He leans down into you and whispers in your ear don't even think about it.

:: SMACK :: SMACK :: your ass is on fire now. He pulls you to your feet by your hair and looking down over you he says firmly " ASSUME THE POSITION " little girl and he pushes you down, bending you at the waist, your face lays across the bed your feet planted on the floor, he kicks at your feet, spreading them further apart. GOOD, VERY GOOD. NOW DONT MOVE! Little girl and you might just make it thru this. A chill runs down your spine, He takes a step back and admires your fully exposed ass, you hear him comment, Your Daddy was right. You do have a spankable ass! Now little girl, your Daddy tells me, you have been very bad . And you haven't been punished in a very long time.

So I have come to punish you, you hear him take a step closer then you feel his hands touching your naked ass, running up and down, caressing, and then you feel his hand move away then a rush of air and :: SMACK :: SMACK :: SMACK :: your body responds and you jerk upright. He is on you in a instant. pushing your face hard into the bed, you feel the cold steel blade come in contact with your throat. I SAID DONT FUCKING MOVE little girl. Do you UNDERSTAND? :: SLAP:: SLAP::SLAP your ass starts to burn again, you begin to cry and softly you say " yes Sir " the knife pulls away from your throat, " GOOD " now, pulling you back up by the hair and bending you into position. If you move again, you WILL be sorry. He starts to run his fingers across your redining ass dragging his finger nails up and down, the marks it leaves in your skin shows the force he is using.

He slowly begins to spank you, building speed you hear the ::SLAP::SLAP::SLAP:: as your body registers the pain, you begin to shake again, only it has no affect on this strange masked man. He speeds up his blows, you feel his LARGE powerful hands begin to beat in unison. Your ass feels like molton lava as he :: SMACK :: SMACK :: SMACK :: against your ass. Your Daddy tells me your a naughty little cock sucker, and if I want to I can find out for myself :: SMACK :: SMACK :: SMACK :: you let out a soft moan, and whimper "yes Sir I am" :: SMACK:: SMACK::SMACK:: His BIG POWERFUL HANDS coming down harder and faster :: SMACK;:SMACK:SMACK:SMACK:SMACK:SMACK::

your Daddy said you are the best cock sucking little girl he has ever had.

:: SMACK :: SMACK :: SMACK :: your mind is racing, your brain is trying to listen but your body is beginning to feel things, your pussy begins to drip down your thighs :: SMACK :: SMACK :: SMACK :: the spanking gets harder and harder, faster and faster. TELL ME little girl, is your Daddy right?

Are you that good at sucking his cock?

::: SMACK :: SMACK :: SMACK ::

You begin to cry, why would Daddy tell this strange man, what a good little cock sucking slut I are?

You are freighted, have you done something to displease your Daddy?

Have you disappointed HIM?

He is your world, :: SMACK :: SMACK :: SMACK :: "ANSWER ME, little girl" your voice is so small, you realize just how little you are

" yes sir, my daddy says so " ::: SMACK :: SMACK :: SMACK :: SMACK :: tears streaming down your face, must you show how good you are to this stranger?

Daddy sent him here to teach me a lesson, but Daddy's beautiful thick cock is the only one I am supposed to touch, you think. :: SMACK ::: SMACK ::SMACK ::SMACK :: your body starts to spasm and shake your ass feels like a thousand razors are biting into your skin. :: SMACK :: SMACK ::SMACK :: SMACK :: SMACK :: SMACK :: then the masked man stops and he reaches down and scoops up the juice flowing from your dripping wet pussy. Bringing to his lips and tasting MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Your Daddy was right about one thing! your pussy tastes like honey. :: SMACK :: SMACK :: SMACK the blows land squarely against your swollen overflowing pussy lips :: SMACK ::: SMACK :: SMACK :: you bury your face into the bed and scream and your body betrays you with an orgasm, you shake and cry into the bed. And just as your body starts to shiver the masked man pulls you up by your hair and leans down into your face, DID I SAY YOU COULD CUM?????? your eyes instinctively go to the floor, not wishing to make eye contact with this man that was sent by DADDY.

Fear runs thru your body. the stranger takes you by the hair and forces you to your knees, he begins to unzip his pants and you see his BIG COCK leap forward. pulling your mouth to him, he tells you to open your mouth little girl and he SLAMS his cock deep down your throat, you feel his balls come to rest on your chin. Show me what you can do, little one. But he holds you to him by your hair, his cock cutting off your air, you start to struggle, you start to panic

but he wont let you up. your vision starts to blur and you feel as if your going to pass out when he releases you and you pull back, gasping for air, saliva running from his cock to your lips, coughing and struggling to breath, just as your breathing starts to come easy he SLAMS you down onto his cock again.

Forcing every inch down your throat your lips touching is body, he pulls your so tight against him that your face begins to burn, you struggle to breath but your throat is full of cock and your nose is pushed flat against him, you start to struggle again your lungs feel like they are going to explode when he finally loosens his grip on your hair and you pull back off this strangers cock, gasping for air, crying and shaking, you fight for air as you take a breath he SLAMS his cock against your face and begins to fuck it, HARD, pounding into you, using your mouth as his personal pussy, holding two hands of hair he uses your hair to fuck your throat, pulling you up and off his cock then SLAMMING you down to the base over and over, deeper and deeper.

Faster and faster until he becomes a blur, fighting to breath between strokes into your throat you start to become light headed, you know that you have to breath, the chilling thought of having to do your best, like Daddy said, you are one of the BEST little cock suckers, but you must make the strange masked man cum or he will not let you breath. :: SLAP :: SLAP :: SLAP his balls slapping your chin harder and faster. on the verge of passing out, but you suck harder, when you hear a noise coming from deep within this strange man louder and louder it gets. Moaning and then he pulls you to him, holding you tightly he let's out a scream, a scream that in your oxygen deprived mind, you have heard before, and He fills your mouth and throat with his hot salty sweet cum. you gladly swallow it, choking and gagging, gasping for air, you must swallow it all in order to breath. The strange masked man releases his fingers from your hair as you slump to the ground, exhausted. your body shaking, you feel a hand reach behind you and release your hands.

And taking your hand gently guides you up to the bed, your vision blurred, then as you are laid across the bed, you feel the man lay next to you and he begins caressing your beautiful face, you strain to look at him, wanting to know who Daddy would have sent to touch his beautiful baby girl. The stranger reaches up and slowly pulls his mask from his face, and looking into your eyes, you see your Daddy, Pride in his eyes. He strokes your face and pulls you close to him, softly he reaches down and lightly caress your bright red swollen ass. And he kisses you passionately, your tongues dance together to there own music. your body feels warm all over. You feel love, Daddy looks into your eyes, and holds you tightly. You will be a good little girl from now on, won't you Silkie?