Silky Adventures #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneSilky
OneSilky
246 Followers

"And that, my dear, is what it feels like to cum." he smiled. I kissed his lips gently, and let out a great breath.

"Huff! That was something. I feel alive in every pore of my body; I've never felt like this. Did it all come from that spot?"

"That's called a Clitoris, baby, or just a clit, and it's the definite honey place for girls. But you shouldn't touch it yourself. Never." His voice grew stern.

"Why not?" I asked, concerned.

"Some people can get away with touching their clits occasionally, but most people can just go insane from the sensation. A pleasant sensation, true, but one that will fry your brains quicker than drug abuse." He was so wise.

'Why don't they tell me about these things? I could have accidentally put myself in the mental hospital just from taking a bath."

"Yes, but that's why you need a steady man to relieve the pressure inside, so you won't turn into a nymphomaniac, you know, a sex-fiend." I didn't really, but it sounded awful, and I gladly would have him relieve all the pressure I had, any day.

OneSilky
OneSilky
246 Followers
12