Silky Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larkholt
larkholt
1,091 Followers

"I don't want any argument about this next bit," he said, withdrawing two crisp, one-hundred dollar bills from his wallet. "You are going to take these," holding up his hand to forestall any argument she might make. "This will give you some breathing room until you get back on your feet. If it makes you feel better to consider it a loan, do so but I don't expect you to pay me back. Next, you are going to quit this job because I'm going to hire you as a hostess for my restaurant up the street. You'll get a fair salary as well as a meal a day. You'll be able to live quite comfortably, especially since you won't be paying rent or utilities.

Annie was confused. The hostess job sounded great but what did he mean about not paying rent. "I don't understand."

He smiled, pulling her to him. "We have a sexual connection that can't be denied...and, maybe, more than that. Time will tell so let's give it a shot: move in with me. I'll make sure your pussy cums at least once a day—hopefully more." He leaned down, his lips capturing hers. "Say yes?"

Annie couldn't believe her luck because she really liked this guy and couldn't deny the sexual chemistry they shared. She wasn't sure where this was going but was prepared to take a chance on him because he made her feel good, and not just between her legs. If he was going to offer her a brass ring, she was going to grab it with both hands—and grab hold of his gorgeous cock as well.

"Yes!" she said, looking pleased as she tucked her hand in his, happy to join him on this journey, no matter where it led.

larkholt
larkholt
1,091 Followers
12